Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello Dan,

As you came onto this forum to clarify certain questions can you answer the following:

1) How long have the buildings been standing for at Hania Beach? Realestatemart has no axe to grind and actually lives out there. He says 8 years whereas Redangel says 3 years (from his sources although he hasnt been out there)?

2) Are you going to completely knock down the buildings and start from scratch or are you just going to render the bricks? Are the bricks going to be removed and new bricks put into its place considering the bricks are old?

3) Which other developments have you completed and where?

4) I am told that you will be using Egyptian labourers is that right?

5) How can you justify the price of £700 per sqm going upto £800 per sqm when there is project close to you namely Regency Beach (English Developers who have been living in Hurghada) very similar and costing a lot less? Incidentally Peter Mitry sells that as an agent also so which one will he be recommending to his clients?

I await your reply

Regards

Westmids33
That is Great Westmid We all waiting for Clear Answers and Proves and Papers that say how old is this Buildings and what will realy happened?

D

danwilliams

Banned
Hi

I'm sure everyone is getting tierd of this so I will answer these questions and then maybe we can all move on.

It really does seem that your motives are obvious as agents not selling Hania Beach.

Just for the record I would not tolerate any designated Hania Beach agent going on another forum namely The Regency Beach forum and constantly putting the development down in favour of Hania Beach as this is not how I feel business should be done.

Any client requesting full detailed due dilligences and paperwork has been sent them privatly through E-mail and have been completly satisfied with what they have read.

WestMids in regard to 'where do you think Peter will take clients' that is entirely his business and not our place to discuss.

I have spoken again to our lawyers who have offices in London, Hurghada and Cairo who have after I requested it have once again assured me this building has been there 3 1/2 years. We are satisfied with this and so are all parties involved in carrying out the extensive due dilligence that was done on this site.

Bricks will be removed and replaced and will be as if starting from scratch as I keep having to say we never took this site because it was already started but purely because of its location which I think is fantastic. People will see for themselves once the plans are finished and as has been said all along if anyone is not happy they will simply get their money back.

As for the question 'will be using Egyptian labourers' West Mids please advise me of a development in Hurghada that was built solely by British builders brought acrooss to build the site for the 18 month build time..........?????????

Of course we will use Egyptian labourers but we have site managers etc that will moniter the development .. All is stated in the due dilligence!!!!

As for your question how can we justify the price going up to 800 per square metre when we release the plans and clients see what we have in store for Hania including what is planned for when it is built in terms of rental potential for clients I can assure you the £800 will be more than justified.

I hope this clears things up.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

Dan.

Again thak you for clearing this up, the behaviour of some of these agents have been unacceptable and I don't know why the moderators are tolerating such behaviour. I would never go on another dvelopments board and run down the project, it's just not ethical. As I've mentioned before there seem to be diffrent rules for different people on this board and certain behaviour seems to be tolerated by the moderators when carried out by certain individuals.

I have also recieved the due dilligence from the agent and am more than happy with what I have read.

Regards
Red

queenie40something

queenie40something

Dan.

Again thak you for clearing this up, the behaviour of some of these agents have been unacceptable and I don't know why the moderators are tolerating such behaviour. I would never go on another dvelopments board and run down the project, it's just not ethical. As I've mentioned before there seem to be diffrent rules for different people on this board and certain behaviour seems to be tolerated by the moderators when carried out by certain individuals.

I have also recieved the due dilligence from the agent and am more than happy with what I have read.

Regards
Red
Hi Red

If you PM me any examples you have I will be happy to look into it for you.

Regards

Alison

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Dan.

Regards
Red
I wonder what mistake done and I wonder what was wrong to tell something you know to advice people, may be i did a mistake when mentioned other projects but just was noormal recomendations, I never meant to take any projects down why should I!!!!!!!!!?????????? and if someone don't agree on what you say you consider this unacceptable and I don't know why the moderators are tolerating such behaviour????
Its a free world my friend and any one ca tell info he know as long as he don't tell lies and as long as I don't need to lie, and if you know Daniel was in contact with me and wanted to meet me to sell his projects But it seems I did something wrong when i didn't care about my personal interest to lose a developer whom I will market his projects and may be Daniel didn't know even this info about the age of the building So after all this I'm accused by bad behaviors???? thanks any way you realy misunderstood me!!!!!! I never meant to take any project down danile in favore to any other project because simply what i will earn from this??? just i though i help people as been here since eight years to tell this info which GOD Know its true!!!! but any way at end nothing was planned it was realy unmeant to give bad image about any one, and by the way I was going to earn more money from Danile if i worked with him as he pay better commission for me so if i look for my personal favors I will never do so, coz now Danile will not work with me as he thought I'm bad person whom attacked his project in favor of other projects but realy this was never my plan I know you will sau this is not correct but realy this is the truth
I hope you realy believe it Red Angel And Daniel
Regards
George

crombiestone

crombiestone

Dan.

Regards
Red
Redangel

This seems a bit harsh . I thought you and "a certain individual " (dont know where the plural comes from ) had sorted your differences . The forum is here to share information .I thought it had been given in good faith and I do not think any harm has been caused .

As a buyer you now have more information and reassurance from your developer .Surely this is a good thing ?

D

danwilliams

Banned
Dear all

I would very much like now that issues have been cleared up to all start again.

I hope this is something everyone else is agreed on.

After all this is only a forum and it is very easy to take things out of context and misjudge them for what they are.

I hope we can now all move forward in a positive way.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin

A

awahee123

Banned
Hi again,

My advice is to anybody investing in any development,make your own minds up on where you are happy to invest in,do go and have a look and once you are happy with everything then go ahead and buy your property.
There is good and bad points with all developments and you have to take the rough with the smooth if you see what I mean.
The forum does allow anybody with an opinion or issue to put it forward on that particular subject good or bad.
It's good to have everyones opinion,now I think it's time to move forward,stop squabbling and move on it's as simple as that.

R

redangel7861

Let's let by gones be by gones. I'm happy with the information the developer has provided me and am now prepared to move on and not raise this point again.

Once the final plans have been released by the developer I shall update the board on my opinions...good or bad.

Regards
Red

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Dear all

I would very much like now that issues have been cleared up to all start again.

I hope this is something everyone else is agreed on.

After all this is only a forum and it is very easy to take things out of context and misjudge them for what they are.

I hope we can now all move forward in a positive way.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin
Sure Daniel Just was clearing that no harm was meant and i wish you all the luck in your development and I hope you success just I want you to know I never meant to take any projects up and takes yours down i hope all of us here still friends as we try to help each other but i never put bad info it was a default thing i know about it but never been on purpose believe me.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi again,

My advice is to anybody investing in any development,make your own minds up on where you are happy to invest in,do go and have a look and once you are happy with everything then go ahead and buy your property.
There is good and bad points with all developments and you have to take the rough with the smooth if you see what I mean.
The forum does allow anybody with an opinion or issue to put it forward on that particular subject good or bad.
It's good to have everyones opinion,now I think it's time to move forward,stop squabbling and move on it's as simple as that.
Totally agree with you awahee and I hope I was helpful not negative as some thoughts about me

L

Lsab

Dan.

Regards
Red
Having missed this thread previously I've just read it through from start to finish. I really can't see that anyone has behaved badly and can't understand where the project has been run down. From what I've previously read there's always lots of questions when there's news of a new development and that's all thats happenend here. Someone - Peter I think - mentioned that it was all to the good that 'abandoned' developments were being taken up and finished. We none of us want to see miles of incomplete properties making our own less desirable. I also don't think that George was doing anything but trying to be helpful. I can't see how he would benefit from lying about the time the development has stood there. No-one sems to be denying that Hania Beach isn't going to be anything but what you say and in fact, if I hadn't already paid a deposit on another development this is one I'd have been interested in myself. The big problem with communicating by email/forum is that we don't get the 'emotion' that's being used. Friendly advise can come across as something else - an enquiry can appear to be a critizism and if the person's first language isn't English, we might not always pick up on exactly what they were trying to say. I know there are lots of agents on this forum but I've always found their advise really helpful and unlike other boards, no-one hides what or who they are.....and this post is only my opinion and was written without critizism of any person or development!!!!!

L

Lsab

....and it took me so long to write, that everyone settled their differences in the meantime!! Must learn to type faster!!!

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Isab for United Nations Counsel?

....and it took me so long to write, that everyone settled their differences in the meantime!! Must learn to type faster!!!
Hi Isab,

I would vote for you if you wanted to take over Kofi Annans job.lol

Regards

Westmids33

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Not so sure Isab! I don't think I would want his job....mines more fun!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I think that before passing judgement on any project it is important to find out what the current status is. Thats why Dan was invited to explain what was proposed from the Developers point of view.
If more Developers were prepared to contribute to our forum in this way it would clear up a lot of misunderstandings.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Having missed this thread previously I've just read it through from start to finish. I really can't see that anyone has behaved badly and can't understand where the project has been run down. From what I've previously read there's always lots of questions when there's news of a new development and that's all thats happenend here. Someone - Peter I think - mentioned that it was all to the good that 'abandoned' developments were being taken up and finished. We none of us want to see miles of incomplete properties making our own less desirable. I also don't think that George was doing anything but trying to be helpful. I can't see how he would benefit from lying about the time the development has stood there. No-one sems to be denying that Hania Beach isn't going to be anything but what you say and in fact, if I hadn't already paid a deposit on another development this is one I'd have been interested in myself. The big problem with communicating by email/forum is that we don't get the 'emotion' that's being used. Friendly advise can come across as something else - an enquiry can appear to be a critizism and if the person's first language isn't English, we might not always pick up on exactly what they were trying to say. I know there are lots of agents on this forum but I've always found their advise really helpful and unlike other boards, no-one hides what or who they are.....and this post is only my opinion and was written without critizism of any person or development!!!!!
I think this is the Voice of Wisdom Isab Thanks

R

redangel7861

Anyone Else Purchased On Hania Wishing To Exchange Views????

Put down a deposit to purchase 2 more Studio's yesterday (that now makes 4 studio's in total). The more I read about Hurghada the more confident I feel that his area will be booming in the next five years. Also, the more I get to know about the Hanai Beach development the more confident I feel that this will be a very lucrative investment.

Regards
Red

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.