Episode 7 of Property Forum’s Chat Show Podcast…
“How to Source Great Properties (Before Your Competitors!)”
This Chat Show will cover:
Whichever property investment strategy you choose (Buy-to-Let, HMOs, Lease Options, or Development), understanding how to source the right property is key.
- Which approach and negotiation techniques work best when sourcing directly from sellers.
- How to source a property for a specific investment strategy (such as Office to Residential Conversions, HMOs, and Lease Options)
- Where to look for property when sourcing property yourself
- How to decide on the right location for your property investment
- How to build a network of active, reliable and ethical property sourcers and agents
- How to source and buy property from auction
- How to find and invest in repossessed property
DATE: Thursday 20th August, 12.00p.m.
HOSTED BY: Nicholas Wallwork, Property Forum’s CEO
WHERE: Broadcast LIVE across our YouTube and Facebook channels
GUEST SPEAKER: Simon Zutshi, an experienced property investor, author, public speaker, property educator and mentor, and is recognised as one of the top wealth creation strategists in the UK.
REGISTER YOUR DETAILS ON THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS TO SIMON AND NICHOLAS, AND RECEIVE AN ALERT WHEN WE GO LIVE ON THURSDAY 20th AUGUST AT 12.00PM. ONCE REGISTERED PLEASE TUNE IN AT THE ALLOTTED TIME TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL “PROPERTY FORUM TV”
To make sure you are up-to-date on future episodes of Property Forum’s Chat Show Podcast, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Introducing our speakers…
International For Dummies Author, Entrepreneur, Property Investor, Developer and CEO of www.propertyforum.com.
An experienced property investor, author, public speaker, property educator and mentor, and is recognised as one of the top wealth creation strategists in the UK.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel now to watch live on Thursday 20th August at 12.00pm
WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS PODCAST?
Landlords of all experience and levels, from those starting out in property, to those with substantial portfolios approaching retirement.
Register your details below to receive podcast alerts and to submit any questions to Nicholas and Simon: