DATE AIRED: Thursday 20th August, 12.00p.m.
HOSTED BY: Nicholas Wallwork, Property Forum’s CEO
GUEST SPEAKER: Simon Zutshi, an experienced property investor, author, public speaker, property educator and mentor, and is recognised as one of the top wealth creation strategists in the UK.
Whichever property investment strategy you choose (Buy-to-Let, HMOs, Lease Options, or Development), understanding how to source the right property is key. In this episode of Property Forum’s Chat Show and Podcast
• Which approach and negotiation techniques work best when sourcing directly from sellers.
• How to source a property for a specific investment strategy (such as Office to Residential Conversions, HMOs, and Lease Options).
• Where to look for property when sourcing property yourself.
• How to decide on the right location for your property investment.
• How to build a network of active, reliable and ethical property sourcers and agents.
• How to source and buy property from auction.
• How to find and invest in repossessed property.
• The shape of things to come post-Covid-19… is it inevitable taxes will rise and what does this mean for landlords?
• Why you should consider succession/estate planning now, not when you’re 65.
• Building the right dream team of experts around you – How specialist property accountants, tax and estate advisors can save you real money.
To make sure you are up-to-date on future episodes of Property Forum’s Chat Show Podcast, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.
Landlords of all experience and levels, from those starting out in property, to those with substantial portfolios approaching retirement.
International For Dummies Author, Entrepreneur, Property Investor, Developer and CEO of www.propertyforum.com.
Founder & Owner of Brand Entrepreneur, retired founder of Less Tax 4 Landlords, leading tax & estate planning presenter, regular commentator in national press and accomplished speaker at national property events