Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
What was the answer?

I think that before passing judgement on any project it is important to find out what the current status is. Thats why Dan was invited to explain what was proposed from the Developers point of view.
If more Developers were prepared to contribute to our forum in this way it would clear up a lot of misunderstandings.
Hi Peter,

What is the current status? You say the developer came to answer questions but looking at what I asked him they were not answered. He came onto this thread and told everyone how good it was going to be and how much it was going to rise in price. Those werent answers but promotional points in my opinion.

So as you are an agent for him Peter maybe you can answer the questions for him...?

Ps which is the better development... Hania Beach or the cheaper Regency Beach development considering they are next to each other? Which ones would you recommend to your clients? More importantly wouldnt you want answers from Hania Beach Developers along the lines of what I asked in my earler post which still have not been answered...?

Regards

WESTMIDS33

R

redangel7861

WestMid,

I am led to believe that pre-launch sales are going very well indeed, and when the development is released in full, I'm sure all your questions will be answered.

The more information I'm getting the more I'm sure than Hania wll be very special indeed. I'm sure when the final plans are released people will finally realise why it will be one of the premier developments if not the premier development in Hurghada.

As I've stated, I've reserved four studio's on this one development and I'm sure I will not be let down.

Red

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Still no Answers.....?

WestMid,

I am led to believe that pre-launch sales are going very well indeed, and when the development is released in full, I'm sure all your questions will be answered.

The more information I'm getting the more I'm sure than Hania wll be very special indeed. I'm sure when the final plans are released people will finally realise why it will be one of the premier developments if not the premier development in Hurghada.

As I've stated, I've reserved four studio's on this one development and I'm sure I will not be let down.

Red
Hi Red,

I see you have shortened the name. So are you an agent as well as you seem to spend all your time on this thread? I thought you were waiting for answers too and yet you seem to have bought some more studios...? Can you answer the questions that i put on earlier? Im sure its selling well because I only see you as the purchaser each time I look at this thread.

I will keep asking the questions until the forum gets the answers not someone coming on and trying put up a smoke screen...?

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

Wesmid.

LOL...you scepticle so and so. I realy don't care what you think. I am not an agent but you can believe what you want. You'll get all the answers very soon, and am sure even you will be impressed.

Best of Luck

Red

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Another teaser hey from Hania?

Wesmid.

LOL...you scepticle so and so. I realy don't care what you think. I am not an agent but you can believe what you want. You'll get all the answers very soon, and am sure even you will be impressed.

Best of Luck

Red
Hey Red,

Another big statement from Hania or is it just more promotional stuff? Im sure by the time Hania reply Redangel you would have bought up the whole complex at Hania Beach.

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

WestMid,

Let's hope so, the more apartments I own the more money I will make LOL....

J

J4hurghada

Banned
red you must have more money than sence, to buy 4 apartments in something that you have never seen.

All the best

Jayne

crombiestone

crombiestone

Wesmid.

Best of Luck

Red
I'm with Wedtmids on this one Red . There is something very fishy almost evangelical about your posts on this thread .Without a commercial interest your confidence is quite offputting .

K

kimkonnoris

Hey Red,

Another big statement from Hania or is it just more promotional stuff? Im sure by the time Hania reply Redangel you would have bought up the whole complex at Hania Beach.

Regards

Westmids33

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Back to the serious stuff........questions?

Wesmid.

Best of Luck

Red
Hello Dan (Hania development),

As you came onto this forum to clarify certain questions can you answer the following:

1) How long have the buildings been standing for at Hania Beach? Realestatemart has no axe to grind and actually lives out there. He says 8 years whereas Redangel says 3 years (from his sources although he hasnt been out there)?

2) Are you going to completely knock down the buildings and start from scratch or are you just going to render the bricks? Are the bricks going to be removed and new bricks put into its place considering the bricks are old?

3) Which other developments have you completed and where?

4) I am told that you will be using Egyptian labourers is that right?

5) How can you justify the price of £700 per sqm going upto £800 per sqm when there is project close to you namely Regency Beach (English Developers who have been living in Hurghada) very similar and costing a lot less? Incidentally Peter Mitry sells that as an agent also so which one will he be recommending to his clients?

I await your reply

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

As I said. I am just a humble investor. I've done my research and am happy with my purchase. If you wish to believe otherwise then so be it.

All the best

Red

R

redangel7861

J4.

You forget that this is pre-launch and I'm taking advantage of the pre-launch prices. I am flying out to Hurghada in the next two weeks and will be attending the launch night in London.

My deposit is fully refundable if I don't like what I see. But I'm sure it won't come to that.
So I realy have nothing to loose.

Regards

Red

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Earth calling Hania Investors?

As I said. I am just a humble investor. I've done my research and am happy with my purchase. If you wish to believe otherwise then so be it.

All the best

Red
Hi Red,

Thanks for your post but im left wondering whether there is any other life out there that may have bought on Hania? Anyway Red chill out and take a day out from this thread....? There is life on other threads. Dont you want to participate in any other discussions, they really are informative and im sure you will make new friends?

Ps I hope Hania do answer the questions that were raised earlier in between Redangels positive comments...?

Regards

Westmids33

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi - it would not instill me with much confidence if questions could not be answered properly on an open forum by a developer. This tells me something -keep my money in the bank and look elsewhere Im afraid.

Please take note that this is MY opinon which I am entitled to.

Regards

Alison

K

kimkonnoris

Hi - it would not instill me with much confidence if questions could not be answered properly on an open forum by a developer. This tells me something -keep my money in the bank and look elsewhere Im afraid.

Please take note that this is MY opinon which I am entitled to.

Regards

Alison
i have to say, i totally agree with queenie! i am looking to buy in hurgarda within the next two months, and if my questions were not being answered my money would deffinately be staying in my purse. expecailly on an open forum like this. regards kim x

R

redangel7861

Westmids.

I don't participate in forums where I don't have a vested interest.

I may have a read of the other forums, but tend not to participate if I have not done the research. I have purchased property in Morocco, have a look at that forum you'll also see me there.

You are correct in that I'm spending too much time on these boards. I'm on a break from work for the next few weeks and the kids are at school so I've got time to kill.

Half-term next week so I'll be busy then.

Regards

Red

queenie40something

queenie40something

If a developer can not be open at this early stage then that speaks for itself. Every single question that I have emailed to my developer he has emailed straight back with his answers.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
red you must have more money than sence, to buy 4 apartments in something that you have never seen.

All the best

Jayne
Its Endless story Jayne and westmed I think best thing don't listen to any of us just go and see it your self before you buy in any project in Hurghada
see it your self

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
i have to say, i totally agree with queenie! i am looking to buy in hurgarda within the next two months, and if my questions were not being answered my money would deffinately be staying in my purse. expecailly on an open forum like this. regards kim x
I realy Support you kim you shouldn't buy in any project that there is small tiny thing which is you are not clear about or have exact and clear answer

crombiestone

crombiestone

Westmids.

I don't participate in forums where I don't have a vested interest.

Red
There are many threads that do not relate to specific developments ! Like the ones about Hurghada itself ,or Flights ,or Diving ? Surely you have some interest in the town that you are buying in .Its not just the Hania development that is a factor in the success of your 4 "humble" investments .

Status
Not open for further replies.