Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danwilliams

Banned
Hi all

I have been following this thread with interest but now feel that as the developer it is about time that I clarify some issues.

Moderators this is not a promotional post I would just like to clear some things up.

Firstly of course we will be completly redeveloping Hania Beach. We have produced some five star resorts in various countries and this will be no different. We picked the site solely on its location as we were finding it hard to find beach front land to build on due to the millitary owning most of it.

Hania is going to be like nothing else already in Hurghada our plans are still with the architect and when we release them you will all see for yourself how impressive it is going to be.

All along we have said what does anyone have to lose in reserving except a reservation fee being out of there bank account for a few weeks.

On the other hand people have the chance to reserve at £700 a square metre instantly giving a 12.5% gain on their investment as soon as the pre launch is over and it goes up to £800 per square metre.

We will then continue to raise the price accordingly throughout the build process.

I hope this clears up any issues.

Kindest Regards

Daniel Tamplin

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Daniel and welcome to the forum.

It is great to see a developer not promoting but answering some questions out in the open and put peoples minds at rest.

Regards

Alison

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Dan

One of the downsides of any forum is that peoples opinions are often distorted; it is vitally important in my view for Developers to set the record straight and this is definately the right place to do it. Welcome to the forum and Nick & I look forward to working with you. You may wish to set the record straight on Al Dora as there have been concerns expressed about this project also?

Roger

Roger

Hi all

I have been following this thread with interest but now feel that as the developer it is about time that I clarify some issues.

Moderators this is not a promotional post I would just like to clear some things up.

---8<---

Daniel Tamplin
Thanks for clearing this up, Dan, both here and by email. It's good to get feedback direct from the developer.

Roger

R

redangel7861

Dan.

Thanks for clarifiying that point. I was getting tierd of putting this point across to certain individuals. Now that potential investors have heard it from the "horses mouth" as to speak, they can make their own informed judgements without other agents putting the Hania developement down to plug their own trade.

Many Thanks
Red

Roger

Roger

Hi Roger,

Doesnt seem to be much between these 2 but cost per sq metre should be the main concern in relation to these 2 developments. If Regency Beach is cheaper then that seems the better development at this stage. Check with them in that they may have cheaper 2bed apartments.

Regards

WESTMIDS33
I take your point, Westmids, as an investment you're quite right. It's a question of whether I can stretch the funds that far. I will do as you suggest and contact the developer/agent.

Roger

Roger

I take your point, Westmids, as an investment you're quite right. It's a question of whether I can stretch the funds that far. I will do as you suggest and contact the developer/agent.
There are no plans to have smaller 2 bed apartments, either in this zone or in future releases. Apparently they do not plan to do pre-release deals on future releases either, so even if I have the money in the future I'll miss out on the best deals :(

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi all

Firstly of course we will be completly redeveloping Hania Beach. We have produced some five star resorts in various countries and this will be no different. We picked the site solely on its location as we were finding it hard to find beach front land to build on due to the millitary owning most of it.

Hania is going to be like nothing else already in Hurghada our plans are still with the architect and when we release them you will all see for yourself how impressive it is going to be.

All along we have said what does anyone have to lose in reserving except a reservation fee being out of there bank account for a few weeks.

On the other hand people have the chance to reserve at £700 a square metre instantly giving a 12.5% gain on their investment as soon as the pre launch is over and it goes up to £800 per square metre.

We will then continue to raise the price accordingly throughout the build process.

Kindest Regards

Daniel Tamplin
Dear Dan,
Thanks for clarifying that you will Firstly of course we will be completly redeveloping Hania Beach but in all cases i never meant to take any development down as Red Angel Think, All what i meant is to tell something I know that this building was there since long time ago before i come to hurghada nothing more or less.
but short question you will rebuild the whole project from ground or you will only knock down the old buidling blocks and use new ones instead as done for some units in the project.
Regards

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
There are no plans to have smaller 2 bed apartments, either in this zone or in future releases. Apparently they do not plan to do pre-release deals on future releases either, so even if I have the money in the future I'll miss out on the best deals :(
Don't push so hardon yourself wait till you come here and wait tillyou see everything on the ground then you decide which project you select and then can afford.

M

Mark .Y.

Hi all

Kindest Regards

Daniel Tamplin
£800 per square metre and then you are going to raise it from there - I hope you have some good salesmen because that will be way more than many comparable developements.

Mark .Y.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Price per SQM

£800 per square metre and then you are going to raise it from there - I hope you have some good salesmen because that will be way more than many comparable developements.

Mark .Y.
Hi Mark Y,

I agree with you there are comparable projects a lot cheaper in Hurghada and in a better location. These prices are more expensive than certain developments in Sahl Hasheesh.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Mark Y,

I agree with you there are comparable projects a lot cheaper in Hurghada and in a better location. These prices are more expensive than certain developments in Sahl Hasheesh.

Regards

Westmids33
Seems costs of completly redeveloping Hania Beach makes him do this price

D

danwilliams

Banned
Thankyou peter and queenie for understanding my motives for my post yesterday

Peter we are very much looking forward to working with yourself and Nick. It seems you are doing a fantastic job out there and I advise any agent in the UK reading this to use your services

Any clients we send out direct to Hurghada we will most certainly be using your services.

Peter you also mentioned about Aldora should I start a new thread as I think its good to keep the threads about the development they were intended to be about.... let me know your thoughts.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

I have spoken to variouses sources concerning Hania and this is the info I have been given.

1. First spade was put into the ground three and a half years ago and not ten years as some have stated;

2. Developers will be completely re-building Hania;

3. Expensive and high quality plans are being drawn up as we speak, and the finished product will be like nothing in Harguda so far. The finished product will reflect the 700-800 pound per sqm.

4. Comprehensive due dilligence has been carried out by the developers Lawyers;

5. This is one of the first projects in Hurgada offering a 60% mortgage. This means that the banks must of also carried out comprehensive due dilligence on the development.

The developement will include marble finishing throughout and will be very impressive.

D

danwilliams

Banned
Once again this is by no means promotional if anyone especialy people who have already reserved would like me to send them the full stamped due dilligence and various paperwork please private message me with your E-mail ads and I will forward it on.

Also you are right in the fact that there will be a 60% mortgage on this development at the end. Something that the banks have taken a long time looking into.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I have spoken to variouses sources concerning Hania and this is the info I have been given.

1. First spade was put into the ground three and a half years ago and not ten years as some have stated;

I just can't undersand if i live here since 8 years and this building was there so how its three and half years??? seriousi don't want to annoy just a question?

R

redangel7861

RealEstate.

That's the information I was given, whether it's true or not i realy don't care anymore. I shall go and see the developers final plans when they are released. If all my questions are answered then I shall buy on this development if I have any doubts at all then I shall get my £4000 reservation deposit back. I have nothing to loose, I think the important thing here is that the bank will have to carry out extensive due dilligence before they can offer mortgages on this development, so, that to a certain extent makes me feel more comfortable about Hania.

Again, if I have any doubts I shall simply take my deposit back, no harm done.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
RealEstate.

That's the information I was given, whether it's true or not i realy don't care anymore. I shall go and see the developers final plans when they are released. If all my questions are answered then I shall buy on this development if I have any doubts at all then I shall get my £4000 reservation deposit back. I have nothing to loose, I think the important thing here is that the bank will have to carry out extensive due dilligence before they can offer mortgages on this development, so, that to a certain extent makes me feel more comfortable about Hania.

Again, if I have any doubts I shall simply take my deposit back, no harm done.
I realy wish you all the best and have your dream home in hurghada that you love at the end i think all discussions come in faviorate of all of us who wana buy properties in Red Sea to tell each other what we know and others tell us what they know last advice come to hurghada first and have a visit to realty
Regards

Last edited:
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Are Alarm Bells Ringing Yet?

Thankyou peter and queenie for understanding my motives for my post yesterday

Peter we are very much looking forward to working with yourself and Nick. It seems you are doing a fantastic job out there and I advise any agent in the UK reading this to use your services

Any clients we send out direct to Hurghada we will most certainly be using your services.

Peter you also mentioned about Aldora should I start a new thread as I think its good to keep the threads about the development they were intended to be about.... let me know your thoughts.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

Hello Dan,

As you came onto this forum to clarify certain questions can you answer the following:

1) How long have the buildings been standing for at Hania Beach? Realestatemart has no axe to grind and actually lives out there. He says 8 years whereas Redangel says 3 years (from his sources although he hasnt been out there)?

2) Are you going to completely knock down the buildings and start from scratch or are you just going to render the bricks? Are the bricks going to be removed and new bricks put into its place considering the bricks are old?

3) Which other developments have you completed and where?

4) I am told that you will be using Egyptian labourers is that right?

5) How can you justify the price of £700 per sqm going upto £800 per sqm when there is project close to you namely Regency Beach (English Developers who have been living in Hurghada) very similar and costing a lot less? Incidentally Peter Mitry sells that as an agent also so which one will he be recommending to his clients?

I await your reply

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

Hi Dan.

For once and for all could you please clear up the points that WestMids has made so precisely so we have no confusion on this board. I think you really need to clarify the point regarding how long the Shell has been standing as there are still conflicting views around. I just think we need a bit of honesty and transparancy on this issue and need not to skirt around the main issues. A frank and direct reply to WestMids points would be much appreciated. I have been told the following:

1. Agent has told me that the shell has been standing for three and a half years;

2. I have asked you this question on numerous occasions without a direct answer.

So a frank and precise answer to this question would be much appreciated by myself and others on this board

Regards
RedAngel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.