Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

J4hurghada

Banned
thankyou realestate for taking the time and going out of your way to let people know.

R

redangel7861

RealEstate.

Thank you for taking the time to post the pictures (humble pie on my behalf)
There are certain areas that look like the build quality is poor and these
are points I will be taking up with the developer. Hopefully they will be
demolishing these areas and re-building. Again, I will confirm with the developer
and update the board.

R

redangel7861

I'll let you know

RealEstate.

I shall be talking to them tomorrow. I'll let you know what their response is.

Regards
Red

R

redangel7861

RealEstate.

I do appreciate the effort you have taken to provide the photo's, but I don't think this will have much bearing in my decision with regards to buying. It is a construction site, thus you expect it to look the way it does. I do accept that there are certain areas that don't look to good, but as stated before I shall be talking to the developers regarding this matter. I just feel that this is a great location, ie. on the beach itself and based on other projects the developer is undertaking, not only in Eqypt (Al-dora) but in other countries, they seem to offer 5 star developements. I'm sure Hania beach will be the same.

Final plans will be released soon and my reservation is fully refundable, so I have nothing to loose but everyting to gain.

What is your opinion on the location of the project?????

Last edited:
A

awahee123

Banned
Hi Guys,

I have been watching this thread with interest from the beginning,I feel I need to add my bit.
I have always said firstly anybody wishing to invest in Egypt or any other country need to go and have a look that's the first and most important thing here.
Once you have a feel for the place you will know if it is or isn't for you as Egypt isn't for everyone,then secondly you should be comfortable with what you are paying together with location etc,thirdly do not overstretch yourselves financially and do not count on rental income,if the rental market takes off it will be a bonus.
If you keep to these simple rules of property buying then you will not go far wrong.
Frontline Beach is a must if you can afford it, all property on beach front will always have the upper hand when you come to either rent or resell.
These are my thoughts,they may not be right for everyone so please don't quote me on any subject.Hope this helps some.

R

redangel7861

Awahee.

Wise words. I'm looking to fly out in the next few weeks to see the developemt and area myself. I've invested in Morocco and am now looking to diversify into Eqypt. What attracted me to this developement was the beach location, which I believe many developements fail to have in this area (correct me if I'm wrong). If the developers to deliver what they have promised ( I have no reason to believe they won't based on past developements) then I can't realy go wrong. Financially all monies will be held in Escrow, plus a guranteed mortgage is offered by a tear 1 international bank.

As I have stated, the location looks great to me and that hopefully will be confirmed when I visit the site.

D

distant dreamer

Personally its not an area I like. I've been down that road many times on the way to El Gouna and its full of unfinished buildings. I realise that it will improve, due to lots of new projects in the area and may well eventually turn out to be nice. Mind you at prices of £700 per square meter you can get into Sahl Hasheesh and I know where I'd rather invest!

A

awahee123

Banned
It boils down to personal preference,Hania Beach and Sahl ar both at early development stages, Sahl is beautiful but it does have it's own problems with many developments well behind, and to boot not even one shop open here yet,however the location and exclusivety speak for itself.
A lot of the newer beach developments which will be released this year will have similar prices,you do have to look at what facilities the development will also provide.
We can't all like one development or one location it's a personal choice,what we do have in common is we have all invested in Egypt,What is not good now will come good in the future.In a few years we will all be wishing we had invested more and been less cautious.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
RealEstate.

I do appreciate the effort you have taken to provide the photo's, but I don't think this will have much bearing in my decision with regards to buying. It is a construction site, thus you expect it to look the way it does. I do accept that there are certain areas that don't look to good, but as stated before I shall be talking to the developers regarding this matter. I just feel that this is a great location, ie. on the beach itself and based on other projects the developer is undertaking, not only in Eqypt (Al-dora) but in other countries, they seem to offer 5 star developements. I'm sure Hania beach will be the same.

Final plans will be released soon and my reservation is fully refundable, so I have nothing to loose but everyting to gain.

What is your opinion on the location of the project?????
Dear Red Angel
Locaton is ok and direct on the beach but may be my comment that the beach area and swimming pool will not be enough for all this project capacity
thelocation is ok butby the way its not the building is bad quality its just so old, besides there is many projects on same area and direct on the beach like Regency Beach which also English developerand direct on the sea so I recommend what Awhaee said come here go for different projects site views for different projects and if needs help or any further question let me know
Regards

R

redangel7861

Hania Beach Location

!cid_image004_jpg@01C864F2.jpg

!cid_image005_jpg@01C864F2.jpg

!cid_image006_jpg@01C864F2.jpg

Please see attached location of Hania Beach.

Seems to be in a developed area. Are those Villas located behind the development????

Last edited:
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hello realestate

Dear Red Angel
Locaton is ok and direct on the beach but may be my comment that the beach area and swimming pool will not be enough for all this project capacity
thelocation is ok butby the way its not the building is bad quality its just so old, besides there is many projects on same area and direct on the beach like Regency Beach which also English developerand direct on the sea so I recommend what Awhaee said come here go for different projects site views for different projects and if needs help or any further question let me know
Regards
Hi,

Firstly Greatpics of Hania and nice to see you have cleared up this mystery. I agree with your comments that there is a lot of work required around this area and it maybe in 5 years plus it will be sorted.

Having been to the Red Sea Property Exhibition in FEB (Hurghada) there are numerous other developers selling along this stretch. Regency Beach is a lot cheaper than Hania and there is nothing to choose between them.

That aside If i was paying £700 per sqm I would rather invest in Sahl HASHEESH as mentioned by distant dreamer. If you were keen on Hurghada then I would look at the Intercontinental area and the Samra Project which is going to be released around March. Its roughly the same price as Hania but going to be surrounded by 5* Hotels eg Steinberger, Intercontinental etc

Finally Redangel as Awahee says im surprised you are pushing Hania so much considering you havent even been out there. Every developer can show you fancy artwork on their designs but reality hits hard when you go out there. I await your report following your visit.

Regards

WESTMIDS33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi,

Firstly Greatpics of Hania and nice to see you have cleared up this mystery. I agree with your comments that there is a lot of work required around this area and it maybe in 5 years plus it will be sorted.

Having been to the Red Sea Property Exhibition in FEB (Hurghada) there are numerous other developers selling along this stretch. Regency Beach is a lot cheaper than Hania and there is nothing to choose between them.

That aside If i was paying £700 per sqm I would rather invest in Sahl HASHEESH as mentioned by distant dreamer. If you were keen on Hurghada then I would look at the Intercontinental area and the Samra Project which is going to be released around March. Its roughly the same price as Hania but going to be surrounded by 5* Hotels eg Steinberger, Intercontinental etc

Finally Redangel as Awahee says im surprised you are pushing Hania so much considering you havent even been out there. Every developer can show you fancy artwork on their designs but reality hits hard when you go out there. I await your report following your visit.

Regards

WESTMIDS33
I agree with you just if you looking for Beach Front near to hurghada I would choose Regency Beach as Sahl Hasheesh is realy more expensive and will be brand new not like Hania Beach

K

kimkonnoris

redangel,

realestatemart, is egyptian and yes you sometimes get interpretation wrong with him, but in general he does try to help, and advise from him can be a great help as he does live in hurghada.
i totally agree, a nice genuine person

Roger

Roger

I agree with you just if you looking for Beach Front near to hurghada I would choose Regency Beach as Sahl Hasheesh is realy more expensive and will be brand new not like Hania Beach
I took a look at Regency Beach and it looks good. Problem is, although their per square meter price is a fair bit lower than Hania, the size of the 2 beds (which is what I'm interested in) makes then more expensive per unit.

Whereas Hania 2 Beds start at £45500 (pre-release),Regency 2 beds start at £53000 according to the web site.

Roger

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
cost per sq metre

I took a look at Regency Beach and it looks good. Problem is, although their per square meter price is a fair bit lower than Hania, the size of the 2 beds (which is what I'm interested in) makes then more expensive per unit.

Whereas Hania 2 Beds start at £45500 (pre-release),Regency 2 beds start at £53000 according to the web site.

Roger
Hi Roger,

Doesnt seem to be much between these 2 but cost per sq metre should be the main concern in relation to these 2 developments. If Regency Beach is cheaper then that seems the better development at this stage. Check with them in that they may have cheaper 2bed apartments.

Regards

WESTMIDS33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
difference

Roger
Dear Roger
This point i agree with you on it but if you make a comparison what you get for this price you will see that you win if you choose regency beach which is copletely new buildings and this difference in size that the flat is bigger, all with sea view, british developer whom have realy experience and already delivered a project which is Regency Towers and its realy amazing, finishing is great and I can tell you if i have the money i will not hesitate to select Regency Beach (Quality deserve):)
I tell you you should come here and make the sites views and difenetly you will know the difference and can decide by your self what is the best your eye will see the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.