Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Guys and Girls.

I've had answers to all the questions that WestMid has raised, hence my confidence in putting a deposit down for 4 apartments. If I repeat what they are then you'll just say that I'm mis-leading you, so I really can't be bothered, I'm not the developer or an agent so I don't need to satisfy anyones questions on this board. As long as I am happy with the response I have with the developer then that's all that matters. I have put my money where my mouth is. If you wish to purchse then do, if not, then don't..doesn't bother me. There are many other developments In Hurghada people can choose from. I've looked at most of them and the majority don't meet the investment criteria that I am looking for. Again, I am not saying that there are not other good developments in Hurghada.

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Guys and Girls.

I've had answers to all the questions that WestMid has raised, hence my confidence in putting a deposit down for 4 apartments. If I repeat what they are then you'll just say that I'm mis-leading you, so I really can't be bothered, I'm not the developer or an agent so I don't need to satisfy anyones questions on this board. As long as I am happy with the response I have with the developer then that's all that matters. I hgave put my money where my mouth is. If you wish to purchse then do, if mot, then don't..doesn't bother me. There are many other developments In Hurghada people can choose from. I've looked at most of them and the majority don't meet the investment criteria that I am looking for. Again, I am not saying that there not other good developments in Hurghada.
I hope I will not annoy you if you told us the answers that satisfied you and hope you don't mind sharing it with us as we don't have same info you have to go ahead

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Back to Square one.....?

Guys and Girls.

I've have answers to all the questions that WestMid has raised, hence my confidence in putting a deposit down for 4 apartments. If I repeat what they are then you'll just say that I'm mis-leading you, so I really can't be bothered, I'm not the developer or an agent so I don't need to satisfy anyones questions on this board. As long as I am happy with the response I have with the developer then that's all that matters. I have put my money where my mouth is. If you wish to purchse then do, if not, then don't..doesn't bother me. There are many other developments In Hurghada people can choose from. I've looked at most of them and the majority don't meet the investment criteria that I am looking for. Again, I am not saying that there are not other good developments in Hurghada.
Hi Red,

Im sure you have the answers but i would prefer if someone else got a chance to answer eg the developer maybe...?

Anyway here goes again....

Hello Dan (Hania Beach Developer)

As you came onto this forum to clarify certain questions can you answer the following:

1) How long have the buildings been standing for at Hania Beach? Realestatemart has no axe to grind and actually lives out there. He says 8 years whereas Redangel says 3 years (from his sources although he hasnt been out there)?

2) Are you going to completely knock down the buildings and start from scratch or are you just going to render the bricks? Are the bricks going to be removed and new bricks put into its place considering the bricks are old?

3) Which other developments have you completed and where?

4) I am told that you will be using Egyptian labourers is that right?

5) How can you justify the price of £700 per sqm going upto £800 per sqm when there is project close to you namely Regency Beach (English Developers who have been living in Hurghada) very similar and costing a lot less? Incidentally Peter Mitry sells that as an agent also so which one will he be recommending to his clients?

I await your reply

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

RealEstate.

I do appreciate your opinions both positive and negative and I may have been harsh with you in the past so I apologise. But I could give you the answers until I'm blue in the face and it will just create more tension on this board.

You'll just have to wait until the development is fully released to all then you can make your own judgement on Hania Beach.

Regards
Red

R

redangel7861

WestMid.

I understand your point.
I'm not here to speak on behalf of the developer.

Regards
Red

Last edited:
K

kimkonnoris

Hi Red,

Im sure you have the answers but i would prefer if someone else got a chance to answer eg the developer maybe...?

Anyway here goes again....

Hello Dan (Hania Beach Developer)

As you came onto this forum to clarify certain questions can you answer the following:

1) How long have the buildings been standing for at Hania Beach? Realestatemart has no axe to grind and actually lives out there. He says 8 years whereas Redangel says 3 years (from his sources although he hasnt been out there

2) Are you going to completely knock down the buildings and start from scratch or are you just going to render the bricks? Are the bricks going to be removed and new bricks put into its place considering the bricks are old?

3) Which other developments have you completed and where?

4) I am told that you will be using Egyptian labourers is that right?

5) How can you justify the price of £700 per sqm going upto £800 per sqm when there is project close to you namely Regency Beach (English Developers who have been living in Hurghada) very similar and costing a lot less? Incidentally Peter Mitry sells that as an agent also so which one will he be recommending to his clients?

I await your reply

Regards

Westmids33

I THINK THAT THEIR ARE MANY FORUM USERS/BUYERS WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ANSWERS.

D

dave99

Legal note - too many properties !

Anyone Else Purchased On Hania Wishing To Exchange Views????

Put down a deposit to purchase 2 more Studio's yesterday (that now makes 4 studio's in total). The more I read about Hurghada the more confident I feel that his area will be booming in the next five years. Also, the more I get to know about the Hanai Beach development the more confident I feel that this will be a very lucrative investment.

Regards
Red
Did your agent or anyone else, tell you about the legal restrictions on how many properties you can own in Egypt, which you have exceeded.

I assume that you do not plan to register your 4 studios - if this is pure short term speculation buying I hope you have a good arrangement with the developer to re-sell your units before you take delivery.

R

redangel7861

I am aware of the restrictions on registering property in Egypt (Not all the properties will be registered in my name) and I have a 5-7 year plan.

Thanks for the info though, much appreciated

Regards

Red

Last edited:
J

J4hurghada

Banned
red enjoy your buy and wish you all the look in the world, you might need it.

Everyone on here only tries to warn you and maybe help and you dont want to listen to anything they are saying.

So all the best with your purchases but dont come on here complaining if anything goes wrong.

GOOD LOOK

R

redangel7861

How much clearer can Dan be

WestMid. Please see Dan's response to your questions earlier in this thread:

""Hi

I'm sure everyone is getting tierd of this so I will answer these questions and then maybe we can all move on.

It really does seem that your motives are obvious as agents not selling Hania Beach.

Just for the record I would not tolerate any designated Hania Beach agent going on another forum namely The Regency Beach forum and constantly putting the development down in favour of Hania Beach as this is not how I feel business should be done.

Any client requesting full detailed due dilligences and paperwork has been sent them privatly through E-mail and have been completly satisfied with what they have read.

WestMids in regard to 'where do you think Peter will take clients' that is entirely his business and not our place to discuss.

I have spoken again to our lawyers who have offices in London, Hurghada and Cairo who have after I requested it have once again assured me this building has been there 3 1/2 years. We are satisfied with this and so are all parties involved in carrying out the extensive due dilligence that was done on this site.

Bricks will be removed and replaced and will be as if starting from scratch as I keep having to say we never took this site because it was already started but purely because of its location which I think is fantastic. People will see for themselves once the plans are finished and as has been said all along if anyone is not happy they will simply get their money back.

As for the question 'will be using Egyptian labourers' West Mids please advise me of a development in Hurghada that was built solely by British builders brought acrooss to build the site for the 18 month build time..........?????????

Of course we will use Egyptian labourers but we have site managers etc that will moniter the development .. All is stated in the due dilligence!!!!

As for your question how can we justify the price going up to 800 per square metre when we release the plans and clients see what we have in store for Hania including what is planned for when it is built in terms of rental potential for clients I can assure you the £800 will be more than justified.

I hope this clears things up.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin""

I don't know how much clearer Dan can be. I've also seen the due dilligence and am satisfied. There is also further information on the developement that will be released on official release.

Regards
Red

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

red enjoy your buy and wish you all the look in the world, you might need it.

Everyone on here only tries to warn you and maybe help and you dont want to listen to anything they are saying.

So all the best with your purchases but dont come on here complaining if anything goes wrong.

GOOD LOOK
J4.

I appreciate your concern and the concern of others regarding my investment in Hania. I'm wise and old enough to live with the consequences of my own decisions and won't hold you personally responsible if it all goes wrong (LOL).

It seems that you've all bulit up a nice little family on this board which is really touching in this day and age of cynical people.

BY the way J4 do you mind me asking where you have invested in Egypt??

Again your advice has been much appreciated.

Regards
Red

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Still Advertising Hania...?

J4.

I appreciate your concern and the concern of others regarding my investment in Hania. I'm wise and old enough to live with the consequences of my own decisions and won't hold you personally responsible if it all goes wrong (LOL).

It seems that you've all bulit up a nice little family on this board which is really touching in this day and age of cynical people.

Regards
Red
Hi Red,

Have you bought anymore Apartments since yesterday? Its nice to see someone so dedicated on a project without even going out to see the Country... that is really touching in this day and age...?

As for 'family on this forum' I think you and any other developers/agents underestimate people who come on this site. Many of them have been involved with Egypt for years and they will rally around when they sense something not right. Your one man campaign for Hania is worrying and is actually scaring people off this development. Maybe if you backed off and let things ride you may find people more trusting of this development.

Im sure Mr Dan Tamplin is extremely happy with your singular push to promote Hania but it gets a bit boring with the same person saying the same things.
Ps you should ask for a discount from Hania for all this hard work.

Regards

Westmids33

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

I have just read this thread from start to finish and would like to make a couple of comments.

Red, well done in your proposed purchases.Although some people prefer to spread their investments,there is nothing wrong with multi purchases on one development.(I have done the same with Palm Beach Piazza)

Why the fuss regarding how long the structure has been up? These building are supposed to last a lifetime!
As long as the bricks are replaced all should be ok.

Post release pricing 800m2 appears a little high but we dont really know what the finishings will be like.

Dan, did you build the villas at Al Dora? (four or 5 i think approx 125k last year)

I viewed these last year and the finishing was the best I have seen in the region.

Good luck to all investors!

Cheers

Stu

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
One Family

I have just read this thread from start to finish and would like to make a couple of comments.

Red, well done in your proposed purchases.Although some people prefer to spread their investments,there is nothing wrong with multi purchases on one development.(I have done the same with Palm Beach Piazza)

Why the fuss regarding how long the structure has been up? These building are supposed to last a lifetime!
As long as the bricks are replaced all should be ok.

Post release pricing 800m2 appears a little high but we dont really know what the finishings will be like.

Dan, did you build the villas at Al Dora? (four or 5 i think approx 125k last year)

I viewed these last year and the finishing was the best I have seen in the region.

Good luck to all investors!

Cheers

Stu
Dear wemyss1960
there is no fuss about building age may be some are agents here and like to earn money but like to earn money in the right and honest way by telling the people all information they know and not hide something from our Onjline family members here thatits investment of their money shouldn't be lost, this why the forum was existed helping each other to know the maximum info possible to take the right decision, and no harm happened everyone tell his info and point of view that at theend we can all have a concrete conclusion to take the right decision where to invest our savings,sure the buildingshould be life time but you shld know when it was realy built.
And congratulation on Palm Beach Piazza wishing you all the best

R

redangel7861

West Mid.

Your insinuations are becoming tiresome and a little boring if I'm honest. You obviously have a gripe because your not marketing Hania, hence your constant barrage of negative comments. You've not even commented on Dan's reply because the facts are now there for you in black and white...but you'll continue to ignore that I'm sure.

I'm not here to start an argument but will not standby and let you or others make untrue cliams about me being an agent or developer. The facts on Hania are out there, and me posting on a forum in will in no way impact on the sales of Hania.

I started this thread For Hania owners only so I really don't know why you keep on coming here. I have spoken to many potential Hania purchases via the PM. Many of them are probably too scared to post positive posts on Hania because there afraid that people like you will shoot them down

I could easily go on other boards and trash other developments that I'm not involved in (like you are) but I have a little too much respect for myself and other users of this board.

I'm trying to be constructive on Hania, but every time I am you just shoot me down...again one rule for one and other rules for others. Again this is up to the moderators to address, I am trying to stay away from personal attacks, but if anyone in any way personally attacks me then I will not stand by and let that happen.

Now personally I want to call an end to these arguments and discuss Hania...do you????

RED

Last edited:
M

Mark .Y.

West Mid.

Your insinuations are becoming tiresome and a little boring if I'm honest. You obviously have a gripe because your not marketing Hania, hence your constant barrage of negative comments. You've not even commented on Dan's reply because the facts are now there for you in black and white...but you'll continue to ignore that I'm sure.

I'm not here to start an argument but will not standby and let you or others make untrue cliams about me being an agent or developer. The facts on Hania are out there, and me posting on a forum in will in no way impact on the sales of Hania.

I started this thread For Hania owners only so I really don't know why you keep on coming here. I have spoken to many potential Hania purchases via the PM. Many of them are probably too scared to post positive posts on Hania because there afraid that people like you will shoot them down

I could easily go on other boards and trash other developments that I'm not involved in (like you are) but I have a little too much respect for myself and other users of this board.

I'm trying to be constructive on Hania, but every time I am you just shoot me down...again one rule for one and other rules for others. Again this is up to the moderators to address, I am trying to stay away from personal attacks, but if anyone in any way personally attacks me then I will not stand by and let that happen.

Now personally I want to call an end to these arguments and discuss Hania...do you????

RED
Red,
Just to clear up in my own mind - are you simply a purchaser at Hania or do you have any connection with sales/development of this project (or any other for that matter).

Thanks,
Mark .Y.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Red - on another forum you said that you did not want to put all your eggs in one basket.

Out of curiosity what made you change your mind so quickly and put reservations ( refundable ) down here on 4 apartments.

Is there nothing else that has caught your eye in the Red Sea so that you could spread those eggs out a little? Or maybe went for a few others that were cheaper?

Thanks

Alison

J

J4hurghada

Banned
J4.

Regards
Red
HI Red

I am not one of you big investers or agents in hurghada, I just two years ago bought a 106 m2 two bedroomed apartment in the Oasis 1, which is situated in the intercontinental area. I did recieved my keys last june and I am very happy with the apartment and the service we recieved from Iraida Estate agency, who as anyone knows that have been out to hurghada are one of the first and one of the largest developers in hurghada that have a track record of finishing in time and looking after there customers after the completion.

I only give my views and advise on this site, which I think is right.

But like others have said "read the other threads" and you will know this.
We like to be of help to people without doing it for money. Anyone can pay to hear advise that they want to hear. but to get it for free might tell you abit more about the area and buildings there.

Yes anyone can join this happy family that we are forming here but we try to relly on honisty. Yes sometimes you have to read between the lines but you dont go far wrong.

Thats must be the longest reply I have dont on this site but who cares LOL

All the best

Jayne

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Whose boring who....?

West Mid.

RED
Hi Red,

Im happy to stop going on this thread as long as you promise to add something constructive rather than going on and on and on about the same thing.

As for marketing Hania im sure you have all the skills that are needed. Im not interested in marketing anything that i personally wouldnt want to buy. Based upon what you are charging approx £800 per sqm there are better and cheaper investments out there which warrant positive comments. A lot of these I have no involvement with but am still happy to say they are good value for money. I could Pm them to you but like you said earlier you're not interested.

Good luck to you and your multiple investments but personally I think people expecting a great rental from any Red Sea investment are going to be disappointed. In my opinion the best you can get is capital appreciation.

So what do you say to both of us getting off this thread and letting people make their own minds rather than you pushing Hania constantly?

Regards

Westmids33

Status
Not open for further replies.