Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tima

Good to see we are up and running again.

Looking to fly out first week of July now. Hopefully will take lot's of PICs and post them on the Hania PIC Thread

Hello there RedAngel.. was begining to think no-one was here anymore... i take it you are sticking with Hania..

R

redangel7861

Hello there RedAngel.. was begining to think no-one was here anymore... i take it you are sticking with Hania..
Hi Tima.

After yesterday's events the Hania forum was closed for a while.

I am definately proceeding with my purchase of Hania as I have seen the DD on the development with my own eyes. It has been stamped by the relevant Hurghada authorities and is regulated my the UK Law Society.

I am more than happy to proceed with my purchase and nothing has changed for me.:)

T

tima

Hi Tima.

I am definately proceeding with my purchase of Hania as I have seen the DD on the development with my own eyes. It has been stamped by the relevant Hurghada authorities and is regulated my the UK Law Society.

I am more than happy to proceed with my purchase and nothing has changed for me.:)
Thanks for letting me know Red..:)

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Hi Tima.

Red
What happened yesterday. Why was the thread suspended temporarily. Any update on the mortgage from HSBC 6.6% fixed for 15 yrs

L

Lsab

We're still going ahead too - in fact I don't know of anyone who's pulling out.

L

Lsab

Hello Jeremy,

For legal reasons we can't discuss this on the open forum. We're keeping this in the private one.

Regards

Linda

M

MrSkipsey

The meeting yesterday with AS went very well. They confirmed the descrepincy about apt 329 and 309 over the phone with IPP there and then. Im deffo 309!

They also spoke to Kathy at IPP and had something changed on the contract, there and then so a new one will be arriving Saturday.

Ill also be sending my cheques to both AS and IPP, along with the contract next week.

Im happy to go ahead with Hania still. Im not happy about recent events!

M

MrSkipsey

Can I just ask who has actually decided to continue with their purchase on this development so that we know how many of us have the same interests?

I know that myself, Red and Lsab are all going ahead with it but what about Chico (329?),Sharkboy and others?

Do we have to have a list of all those continuing? Or will everyone sign up to the private Hania forum once you have sent your contracts back to IPP?

Are we all using Anthony Seddon now as our lawyer?

Ive just started going through the thread since Reds original posta nd it makes quite interesting reading. Im sure once were all out there when it completed we will all look back at this and no doubt other fiascos to come and laugh about it!

Im even considering once its complete having this thread printed, with all pics and posts and put into some type of book so I can leave it on my coffee table at Hania for people to read!:eek::)

S

sharkboy

Sharkboy is proceeding with plot 330. He wiil be using AS once he contacts them on monday and at a fax machine.
Has anybody claimed back the £2000 deposit for flats they didnt purchase or are we able to take that into account when settling the remainer of the 40%?
I did ask a certain somebody to make enquires for me but he didnt get back to me. ;)
A book of the thread and photos sounds a great idea.

M

MrSkipsey

Has anybody claimed back the £2000 deposit for flats they didnt purchase or are we able to take that into account when settling the remainer of the 40%?
You offset that against the 40%. It should be in your contract mate, I think at the top of page 2? Ie. apt cost £100k. 40% to be paid is £40k. Minus £2k deposit = £38k to pay when you sned in your contract.

A book of the thread and photos sounds a great idea.
Ill look into this nearer the time, Im sure I can get it done on a small run production being an ex printer.
Just remind me nearer the end!

S

sharkboy

i was refering to the deposit with apartments not purchased. I was looking at buying 2 at the original prices.
i purchased 1 but could not the second due to price increase.
i was wondering if i could just take off 4k instead of 2k or had to go through the reclaim process. ill just ask AS otherwise.

M

MrSkipsey

i was refering to the deposit with apartments not purchased. I was looking at buying 2 at the original prices.
i purchased 1 but could not the second due to price increase.
i was wondering if i could just take off 4k instead of 2k or had to go through the reclaim process. ill just ask AS otherwise.
AS is probably your best bet mate. Or try IPP direct then if they agree ask AS to get them to back it up with a letter so all parties have a copy.

R

redangel7861

Just Returned signed contracts and cheque for legal costs personally at AS office. Very, Very, Very, Very, Very happy to be proceeding with Hania Beach.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As a consequence my last post on the public forum, you'll find me on the private forum from now on.

BYE!!!

Red;)

Last edited:
S

sharkboy

Packed all my documents into my work bag, hopefully be well on my way to signing after speaking to AS first thing. What are they charging? Is it still a grand as per their documentation sent out with the contracts?

L

Lsab

Can I ask, is anyone using another solicitor, or is everyone with AS?

R

redangel7861

Can I ask, is anyone using another solicitor, or is everyone with AS?
Hi Linda.

I know some people are using MaxGold and they had nearly completed their DD on HB.

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Yep, another point of view other than AS would be helpful.
So was Zeiad right or wrong in the end. Did he produce any evidence to back up his allegations. Sounds like you and lsab are having second thoughts about the independance of AS....all seems to have gone a bit quiet. any news on the mortgage ?

R

redangel7861

So was Zeiad right or wrong in the end. Did he produce any evidence to back up his allegations. Sounds like you and lsab are having second thoughts about the independance of AS....all seems to have gone a bit quiet. any news on the mortgage ?
I no longer post on the main forum, too many sharks about. I now post on the private forum.

Happy with AS's DD, no doubts at all. Very Happy with Hania, and everyone I am aware of is proceeding with their purchase.

The less said about Zeaid the better.

Also happy with the mortgage.

I have no further comment to make on Hania on the public forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.