Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Sharkboy - no I wasnt buying here - as a mod you tend to read all the posts on different developments which is interesting to see how others are progressing etc.

L

Lsab

Im still waiting to exchange.
AS have it in there hands, im going to call them for an update tomorrow.
Are you still in?
Please keep us up to date won't you. I'm still interested to see how it all goes for you and wish you all the best of course.

L

Lsab

I had heard that those who'd given their deposit to EI were getting them back. I could be wrong.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
from what i see on project location nothing been done since so long time

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi if you can post in a thread then it is open and no longer closed. A closed thread will have a padlock icon on it.

J

jeremy bright

Has anyone who has dropped out received their deposit yet?
I'm still waiting and getting quite worried. Is it normal to take this long considering I backed out the day I saw the floor plans?

so have peaple got there money back

Last edited:
L

Lsab

I don't know of anyone who received their money back though I also don't know anyone who withdrew at the early stage that you did.

V

vanityfair

It still looks like a lot of unallocated apartments. A bit worrying.
When is construction starting, and when is completion? Anybody know.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
We still don't know and waiting infomration, wish all of you best of luck and hope all will be sorted out soon

L

Lsab

Are you buying an apartment there? Do you have your contract yet?

V

vanityfair

I was in the process of buying in June when the floor plans/floor areas were released. Did not realise common areas were included as a fraction of the apartment size. No mention of this in the sales particulers. Thought this very underhand. Pulled out of purchase, however I'm keeping a close eye on the development. Hania Beach looks to be a stunning project right on the beach.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I was in the process of buying in June when the floor plans/floor areas were released. Did not realise common areas were included as a fraction of the apartment size. No mention of this in the sales particulers. Thought this very underhand. Pulled out of purchase, however I'm keeping a close eye on the development. Hania Beach looks to be a stunning project right on the beach.
acording to market prices and new developments coming i guess prices of this project still high somehow if compared with some projects but on other side still reasonable with others so it depends on what you like, mentality, life style and so on

L

Lsab

I don't know anyone now who has stayed with the development and haven't heard of it moving forward at all. Would be interested to hear from any members who are still buying there.

R

redangel7861

Hania Beach

Anyone have any updates on this development. I pulled out many months ago (after extensive reasearch) . Anyone know if building has started?

Have people who pulled out managed to get their deposits back?

I'm persuing various avenues with regards to getting my £2000 deposit back.

Any update would be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.