Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharkboy

Im still in at the moment as i await results of AS mediation talks with developer. Why are people pulling out?
What reasons, escrow,% common area to living space, individual plans?
Whys nobody saying?

L

Lsab

I don't think there were many of us in the first place that were buying - not on the forum anyway! I don't know of anyone who's still fully in but my reasons for pulling out are mostly confidential as yet. As I've said before though, it's basically down to broken promises.

S

sharkboy

What are the broken promises?
These are surely facts so printable?
Why the secretcy from everybody?
I thought everybody or at least a high percentage were buying on the forum? well at least those that transfered into the private thread.
Seems to me people are willing to allow others make the wrong investment or far to picky to buy off plan.

T

tima

Im still in at the moment as i await results of AS mediation talks with developer. Why are people pulling out?
What reasons, escrow,% common area to living space, individual plans?
Whys nobody saying?

I am still going a head for now though i am thinking about pulling out. Cant get any calls returned from APP never mind and answers - have ALL the same questions as yourself.. nothign in the contract about % of common area.. for all i know i could end up with an appartment thats 20 sq meters and not have a leg to stand on... Have been trying to get calls returned and answers since a week last friday, left messages etc been told someone will call back and still waiting. Is anyone else having these problems... even the lawyers AS are tellling me they cant intervene and phone then ??? so what now ??

R

redangel7861

So is anyone actually proceeding on Hania Beach????

More to the point, has anyone exchanged???

L

Lsab

As far as I'm aware, those that AREN'T are you, MrSkipsey, Roger and myself.

Those that ARE, are Tima and Sharkboy but I haven't heard of anyone that has exchanged.

Be very interested to hear from anyone that has.

Thanx

L

Lsab

Just been through the whole thread and these are the names that were buying on Hania at one time. I know a few pulled out over room sizes but here's the list anyway,

surf123
MissHolly
gazza66
MrsRiddler
ChicoRed
stevie gee
winder 630
Raptureman23

Would be good to hear from you all.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Why are others pulling out? Red you have pulled out, can I ask why as you where the one person that was constantly singing the praises of Hania. What has changed?

Thanks

Alison

L

Lsab

I've just lost confidence in buying in Egypt at this time. Looking elsewhere now.

R

rossantony

ross at experience

Hania Beach was taken on by Experience International before I came on board, however I have now appointed a local independent lawyer, to help me on all questions of due diligence, on all Experience developments here in Hurghada. Our lawyer is called Tarek Fathalla, and he is sanctioned by the British Embassy.

I will be very happy if all Experience International clients who are buying on Hania Beach make contact with me, so that I may answer any questions that they may have in regard to Hania Beach.

kind regards

W

winder630

Has anyone who has dropped out received their deposit yet?
I'm still waiting and getting quite worried. Is it normal to take this long considering I backed out the day I saw the floor plans?

S

surf123

Has anyone who has dropped out received their deposit yet?
I'm still waiting and getting quite worried. Is it normal to take this long considering I backed out the day I saw the floor plans?

I am still waiting for my deposit back as well and been given no reason why there is a hold up.

S

sharkboy

Im still waiting to exchange.
AS have it in there hands, im going to call them for an update tomorrow.
Are you still in?

Status
Not open for further replies.