Veranda Sahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Smart Money

Veranda Update - May Newsletter 5

looks like they are making good progress, see attached newsletter jpegs

the last page is of particular interest (page 8)..............it details possible future mortgages available on Veranda - happy days! :)

Attachments

J

Jersey Bean

Thanks for the update Steve. Did you get the original newsletter in the post ? I'd like a copy.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne

T

The Smart Money

Thanks for the update Steve. Did you get the original newsletter in the post ? I'd like a copy.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne
I generally get them by email although i have had one or two in the past through the post, ill email you it. I emailed RSR about potential mortgage availability and they have forwarded my details onto Tamir, ill keep you posted with any updates (I know we are still a long way from completion but id rather get everything in place come the handover)

regards

Steve

J

Jersey Bean

Show Flat

Does anyone have any news on the show flat ? Is it still on course to be opened this month ?

As always, any new pictures from the site always welcome.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne

T

The Smart Money

Show Apartment

Does anyone have any news on the show flat ? Is it still on course to be opened this month ?

As always, any new pictures from the site always welcome.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne

Hi Marcel & Jayne,

I've been told will have an update and the 6th newsletter in the 1st week of August.

I will update this thread as and when I hear anything

regards

Steve

L

lyndsay552

Hi All

I visited the site of Veranda and was very impressed by it.

Its location is excellent with good views from most apartments.

They are currently working on finishing the show apartments but you can get a feel for the quality of the workmanship already.

The main promenade is coming on well all though no shops open yet but Iwas assured that this should happen in about 6months once the other developments start to open.

T

The Smart Money

thanks for the update Lyndsey, do you have any photos to post?

regards

Steve

L

lyndsay552

09 08 08_0413.jpg
Private swimming pools for 2 bedroom ground floor apartments

09 08 24_0432.jpg

09 09 09_0500.jpg

09 09 09_0501.jpg

09 09 26_0636.jpg
Semi detached villas

J

Jersey Bean

Hi All,

I found the attached diagram online which goes some way to explain some of the photographs being shared.

Marcel

Attachments

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Furniture packages

Looks very impressive however I think those furniture packages are very, very high:eek::eek:

T

The Smart Money

haha, me too, i know good value when i see it and theyve certainly marked them up.

any suggestions on how to haggle them down Neil? (baring in mind they are pushing these high prices as a pre-requsit of utilising their rental management service) I'd be prepared to furnish it myself if need be

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

haha, me too, i know good value when i see it and theyve certainly marked them up.

any suggestions on how to haggle them down Neil? (baring in mind they are pushing these high prices as a pre-requsit of utilising their rental management service) I'd be prepared to furnish it myself if need be
The good old, buy our furniture pack to be in our rental pool:boring:

This is a very old story in Egypt (and other countries) but unless you are being given a fantastic guaranteed rental return I would be cautious. These studio packages are priced at £15,000 ours are from £5,495 so difference of £9,505 turn that into rental return and it works out at £396 a month.

Pay me £15,000 for a studio package and I will give you back £396 for 2 years:laugh::laugh::laugh:

We have furnished apartments in Sahl Hasheesh that are on Thomas Cooks website and booked through them, they are supplied with SOLID Oak or Mango wooden furniture like John Lewis/M&S/Next.

El Gouna Property

El Gouna Property

Banned

I support Neil opinion don't believe in such rental pool, its a trick to earn from you what they will pay for the rental guarantee period plus the management fees which will be more for sure, In addition I believe if you manage to rent the apartment on your own for 8-12 weeks you may cover the rental guarantee they offer you and really its too much as I wonder how then our furniture package for studio or 1 bed starting from 31000 L.E around 3875 GBP according to today rate and we already furnished many apartments in Sahl Hasheesh for many people some of them are here on the forum and you can ask them how much we charge and quality standards and all from solid Wood and nothing from MDF so I wonder they make furniture from GOld may be :dontknow:

T

The Smart Money

Veranda

Yes i too would like to hear more about progress as i have invested in this project

regards

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

I fly out tomorrow and will be going to Sahl to get photos and updates of the developments we are marketing plus visiting ERC's office. We don't market this development put will see if I can find anything out for you and update if I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.