Veranda Sahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jersey Bean

Great pictures Anna and the descriptions help understand what's going on. Is the development being built from the eastern end and working westward ?
Regards
Marcel & Jayne

A

Anna78

Great pictures Anna and the descriptions help understand what's going on. Is the development being built from the eastern end and working westward ?
Regards
Marcel & Jayne
They have started with the Sophia Villas on the frontline which run more north to south and also Alexandras 1-16 down the north edge. There are markers across most of the site now so at least I can take clients and actually stand them more or less where their apartment is going to be. The show home will be one of the villas and this will be very handy to show potential clients how Veranda will be finished to a higher specification than we tend to see here. Your apartment will be on one of the highest elevations so you should get one of the best views.

R

reda1904

New Release

Just received an email from my agent to say they have released some 2 bedroom apartments at Veranda from 60,750 which sounds pretty good for Sahl prices I thought. Apparently they only have 6 of them.

J

Jersey Bean

Just received an email from my agent to say they have released some 2 bedroom apartments at Veranda from 60,750 which sounds pretty good for Sahl prices I thought. Apparently they only have 6 of them.
Very interesting. Have you any other details (Agent name, link to website etc ?)

Marcel & Jayne

R

reda1904

Very interesting. Have you any other details (Agent name, link to website etc ?)

Marcel & Jayne
I will pm you the email we have for her. I believe she sells direct for the developer on Veranda.

R

rossantony

correction

hi there, im sure the jersey beans would be interested if they were selling two beds at 60750gbp!

thats the price for the 1 bed julietta model.

i have posted all the information on the units and the plans in the property for sale section.

i have been on my hols but promise to post new pics soon..building on a and b phase plus c phase villas is coming on really fast.

R

reda1904

hi there, im sure the jersey beans would be interested if they were selling two beds at 60750gbp!

thats the price for the 1 bed julietta model.

i have posted all the information on the units and the plans in the property for sale section.

i have been on my hols but promise to post new pics soon..building on a and b phase plus c phase villas is coming on really fast.
Hello Ross,

I got this information from the Sales Manager of Veranda so I'm pretty sure its correct that they have 2 bedroom flats for 60,750GBP but they are smaller than the previous 2 bedrooms available.

R

rossantony

Hello Ross,

I got this information from the Sales Manager of Veranda so I'm pretty sure its correct that they have 2 bedroom flats for 60,750GBP but they are smaller than the previous 2 bedrooms available.
yes, i just called their office, it is indeed the 1 bed julietta model, but they have redesigned it, taking out the kitchen, and turning it into a small bedroom, and have put an american style diner in the living room instead. I am awaiting the new design plans and will post them in the property for sale section as soon as they are delivered to me. these should fly out! thanks for the info!

K

Kezza

Veranda, Sahl Hasheesh

Hi All. We are thinking of buying at Veranda, Sahl Hasheesh. Does anyone have any knowledge of this project, or is anyone else buying there?
Also, how are prices at present in Egypt in view of the global economic climate, have they been affected at all?
Would appreciate your feedback.

A

aylina

i can help you out with all your questions

hi there, i know the project well ,if you have any questions pls. cvontact me on my e-mail

J

Jersey Bean

Veranda

Hi,

We've purchased in Veranda and are flying out to the area tomorrow. We're hoping to get some photographs of the development so we'll share them on our return.

Marcel & Jayne

K

Kezza

Thanks for that, keep us posted, it'd be nice to see some photos of it!

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have merged your thread with this existing one. If you try the search facility on the front page before you make a new thread 9/10 there is already an existing thread. If you have any probs navigating the forum please feel free to ask.

Good luck and all the best

Kind regards

Alison xx

J

Jersey Bean

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay but here are a few snaps of Veranda showing how it is progressing. Many thanks to Ross for taking time out to show us around Sahl Hasheesh. It really is looking so good and confirms we have made the right decision.

If anybody needs explanation of the photographs, let us know.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne

Attachments

Last edited:
R

rossantony

veranda

Hi Marcel,

good to see how well the site is coming on and I am happy that you enjoyed your visit. If you know anybody who is interested get them to get in touch with me and they will be given the same service afforded to you ( maybe not Pier 88 though!)

let me know well in advance for your next trip so I can organise your hotel, or maybe even a rental?

I like it better to rent and eat out here in Hurhgada, much more fun!

regards

Ross

T

The Smart Money

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay but here are a few snaps of Veranda showing how it is progressing. Many thanks to Ross for taking time out to show us around Sahl Hasheesh. It really is looking so good and confirms we have made the right decision.

If anybody needs explanation of the photographs, let us know.

Regards

Marcel & Jayne

Thankyou for the update guys. It looks like good progress is being made.

As metioned previously I was out in Sahl last year in August and even back then you got a great sense of the vision planned for the area. It has already begun to take shape and its going to be fantastic.

The pictures I took last year didnt turn out very well on my girlfriends 4year old digi camera :mad:, hence the reason wev'e not posted our pictures.

I believe we have made a great decision buying into Veranda - bring on the completion date!!

regards

Steve

T

The Smart Money

Does anybody have any general photos of Sahl, i.e. the beach, pier etc which we could add to this thread to give others an impression of what the area is going to be like?

regards

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.