Veranda Sahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Smart Money

Veranda Pics

Thanks for the post Ross, much appreciated (for those who have reserved but have never been to the site)

Do you have any pics from the actual site of veranda looking down over the beach/bay?

Steve

R

rossantony

on site..

Thanks for the post Ross, much appreciated (for those who have reserved but have never been to the site)

Do you have any pics from the actual site of veranda looking down over the beach/bay?

Steve
i will go and take the pics you want, these are from the site, but they do not give a good idea of how amazing the view is.

i think i posted more in the for sale section??

Attachments

T

The Smart Money

i will go and take the pics you want, these are from the site, but they do not give a good idea of how amazing the view is.

i think i posted more in the for sale section??

Hi Ross,

Do you have a better resolution image of the Veranda masterplan, the one with the numbered legend, i.e. location of restuarant, shopping mall etc etc

the one on the properties for sale section isnt all that clear

cheers

Steve

R

rossantony

all info for you

Hi Ross,

Do you have a better resolution image of the Veranda masterplan, the one with the numbered legend, i.e. location of restuarant, shopping mall etc etc

the one on the properties for sale section isnt all that clear

cheers

Steve
hi steve, you have a dedicated after sales contact at [email protected] she is UK based, and she will provide you with everything you need.

best regards

Ross

R

rossantony

photos of veranda and sahl hasheesh

here are some photos taken today 16 june 2008 on Veranda plot.

the other photos are taken of the oberoi hotel, which is open, and so may give you an idea of the level of quality that sahl hasheesh gives to its guests and residents.

in my opinion sahl hasheesh has the most beautiful sea in the hurghada region. and thats why it will remain my favourite area.

regards

Attachments

R

rossantony

sunset at sahl hasheesh

all pictures copyright (C) of ross donaldson taken july 2008

in this set i have focused the camera on sahl hasheesh as an environment rather than on a particular development.

you can see why we all want to live there

these are some of my favorite pictures

regards

ross

Attachments

T

The Smart Money

cheers Ross (your in the wrong profession) Jeremy Bailey move over (famous UK photographer if that doesn't make sense)

R

rossantony

veranda picture update

all pictures (c) copyright of ross donaldson

some nice picture updates, the building work on veranda is forging ahead, the front line villas are taking shape, the sea views are amazing and paradise gardens is in no way blocking the view.

until Dishdaba is released, veranda is by far the best project on sahl hasheesh.

Attachments

R

rossantony

veranda picture update cont.

some nice picture updates, the building work on veranda is forging ahead, the front line villas are taking shape, the sea views are amazing and paradise gardens is in no way blocking the view.

until Dishdaba is released, veranda is by far the best project on sahl hasheesh.

Attachments

queenie40something

queenie40something

Lovely pics Ross - I note that you state your pics are copyright but just to make you aware as you have posted them here of terms of TP in case you were not as per below

5.1 All Contributions will be considered non-confidential and will be publicly available. We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.

Regards

T

tinkerbell

Hi Ross,

It looks amazing I'm very excited!! Am waiting for a hospital date before I can book my trip out there but can't wait to see it all!! Hopefully I will be out there before the end of September!

Becky

T

The Smart Money

Hi Ross,

It looks amazing I'm very excited!! Am waiting for a hospital date before I can book my trip out there but can't wait to see it all!! Hopefully I will be out there before the end of September!

Becky
I will be visting the site early September, so I will keep the rest of you guys posted with more details and photos when I return.

Its great to see some progress, heres hoping for a trouble free build :rolleyes:

Steve

J

Jersey Bean

Hi Ross,

Thanks for the pictures. It's great that things are really moving forward. Hopefully when Steve's back he'll have even more to share with us.

Marcel & Jayne

A

Anna78

Veranda Site Pics

These photos are from today and taken from ground level at the front of the site. As the whole site is stepped, the views look like being better than we expected throughout the whole plot. For those of you on the forum who have already purchased second floor units, good news, the Site Engineer is sure you will have a good sea view over the top of Veranda and even better views if you have a roof terrace as well. Paradise Gardens is not visible once you get into the Veranda Site as it is that bit lower.
The show home is taking shape and will be complete by December.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.