Veranda Sahl

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Egypt fan

I saw many advertising for the project in cairo and I met by accident one of the board members of the project in El Gouna I will try to check with him what the plans and update all you here hoping I can reach him

T

The Smart Money

I saw many advertising for the project in cairo and I met by accident one of the board members of the project in El Gouna I will try to check with him what the plans and update all you here hoping I can reach him
Cheers Egypt Fan that would be appreciated

cheers

L

Lance42

Neil,

Thanks for that Neil, as RSR have only managed to add one current photo to their Dec update, can you see any progress on this development?

NeilHollingsworth

NeilHollingsworth

Neil,

Thanks for that Neil, as RSR have only managed to add one current photo to their Dec update, can you see any progress on this development?
Hi Lance, this is the first time I have visited the site so don't know if much progress has been made, I am going back to Egypt again next month so may be able to get some more info if I get more time and RSR can show me round.

Have you emailed asking for more updates, they seem to be on site so wouldn't be difficult to step outside and take some photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.