Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi all, we asked Bassem yesterday about hand over, the reply came back straight away....."this month".

Has anyone else heard anything?

Jon.

Geir

Geir

handover date

Bassem originally told me the last week of May & that letters would not go out until June. Not heard anything else.

Have you decided when you are going out ?

Regards
Julie

Hi Julie!

Was thinking about your time but it seems i have to look further on the flights.
Asked Mr. Bassem about discount on the hotel when we are there but no reply.
A bit dissapointet about his answer or lack off answers. Was thinking of one week on the hotel so i could fix some furnitures and then the rest in the apartment.
Dont know how long i will stay if its 2 weeks or more....

Regards Geir.

jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi Geir, try the marina lodge at port ghalib. that is where we always go. it is clean, great food, tidy, next to the sea, loads of facilities, 25 minutes to the apartments, and above all.......CHEAP!!

Hope this helps.......Jon.

J

Julie Mee

Hi All,
I can definantly recommend the Sentido Hotel on the Las Cabanas site. Have stayed there twice before , No complaints.

Geir will you have time to sort some furniture to be able to stay in the apartment on this visit ?

Jon have you decided when you are going out for handover ? I.m going 1st to 8th July .

Julie

Geir

Geir

handover date

Hi All,
I can definantly recommend the Sentido Hotel on the Las Cabanas site. Have stayed there twice before , No complaints.

Geir will you have time to sort some furniture to be able to stay in the apartment on this visit ?

Jon have you decided when you are going out for handover ? I.m going 1st to 8th July .

Julie
Well i dont know Julie. If I stay for 2 weeks i hope i could find something during the first week but i really dont know.

Geir

R

robertoferrante

You can find the best rate for Sentido on the website: hotels4you.com (Thomas Cook)
Don't wait for the discount coming from Bassem, because it will cost much more: you'll have the "owner price", which is a lot higher of what you can find on the internet by yourself.
If you want to stay longer and have a budget, you can look for Mangrove Hotel, mangrovebayresort.com , just the curve before the Northern entrance of Oriental Coast. It is the closest to the project, quiet, nice beach, basic but clean (diving lodge with a good restaurant buffet).
If you do not stay in Sentido, but want to dine or lunch, you, as owner, have 25% discount on the standard price of 120 EGP per person: the accounting is a bit complicated, but it will cost around 96, after discount
Hope it is of any help.
Roberto

Last edited:
Geir

Geir

compensation

Hi all!

The handover is soon to start. Wondering what thoughts you have on our compensation. Some has no delays but others has 14 months.

They want us to pay the last payment. And they will fix the compensation later. Do we axcept this? What guarantie do we have that they will when we have payed the last payment?

Any thoughts about this?

Regards Geir Moen

Geir

Geir

compensation

if it wasn't mentioned in your original contract you must have it written and signed from developer

Hi!

The contract states that we shall be compensated due to delays from the developer.

In a mail from Mr. Bassem he stated the developer agrees we shall be compensated but not when, just..."it will take some time" ...an odd answer if you ask me.

The question are, what are going to do about that? Do we axcept it and move in and pray to our Lord that they will pay us according to our contracts....hmmmm.

Regards Geir

jongdawson

jongdawson

RESULT!!!!! Our apartment is finished today.....it's official!!

Jon.

Geir

Geir

compensation

RESULT!!!!! Our apartment is finished today.....it's official!!

Jon.

And again Jon!!

What do you do about the compensation? Do you pay what they ask and hope they will pay you back later?? Thats my concern, if nobody else has it.....

Geir

J

Julie Mee

You can find the best rate for Sentido on the website: hotels4you.com (Thomas Cook)
Don't wait for the discount coming from Bassem, because it will cost much more: you'll have the "owner price", which is a lot higher of what you can find on the internet by yourself.
If you want to stay longer and have a budget, you can look for Mangrove Hotel, mangrovebayresort.com , just the curve before the Northern entrance of Oriental Coast. It is the closest to the project, quiet, nice beach, basic but clean (diving lodge with a good restaurant buffet).
If you do not stay in Sentido, but want to dine or lunch, you, as owner, have 25% discount on the standard price of 120 EGP per person: the accounting is a bit complicated, but it will cost around 96, after discount
Hope it is of any help.
Roberto
This is correct . I asked Ayman the manager for price of hotel at Sentido but it was more than I had been quoted by Hotels4u.com. He also gave me a price for transfer from the airport which is better than the website.

Julie

Geir

Geir

handover date

Hi all!

Yestersday i got an email from Mr. Bassem with three photos of my apartment and nothing else.
I replyed to it and told him the photos was great and asked when it was going to be finished?

Today i got an answer from Mr. Bassem. He seemed a bit upset and asked back "When its finished?". It is finished was cleaning it yesterday.

Im a bit surprised about this. What kind off mails from Mr. Bassem do you get when the apartment is finished? I havent got any at all, as I also replyed to him today.

Strange way to tell a customer about the finished apartment.....

Geir

D

Deanosparky

HOORAY!!!!!!! AT LAST!!

Have had updated pics sent yesterday, but no official confirmation of completion as yet! It won't be long tho i don't think!1

R

robertoferrante

Hi Geir, that's very good news.
Forget about Bassem: as soon as you know him well, you'll understand how arrogant he is.
He is very quiet and polite untill things go smooth, once you claim for your rights and put him in the corner, you see...
Anyway you have now your apartment ready, and this is the most important issue.
Take care.
Roberto.

J

Julie Mee

Hi Geir,
I had email yesterday from Bassem , it just said find attached pics of your apartment. I got 9 photos of inside. I think its looking good. The proof will be when I can see for myself !!Just quite thankful its nearly complete.

Julie

Geir

Geir

handover date

HOORAY!!!!!!! AT LAST!!

Have had updated pics sent yesterday, but no official confirmation of completion as yet! It won't be long tho i don't think!1

Hi!
The same as i got. And when i asked when it was finished he got upset and said it was finished...hmmmm...is this the way to treat a client/costumer? And I dont care if they are Egyptian. Im a customer and demands to be takes serious and when I ask about things I want answers...instead theres nothing at all....

Regards Geir Moen

Status
Not open for further replies.