Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geir

Geir

furniture

Hi Geir.....take a look at this, only an hour away from Las Cabs......www.finallyhome-eg.com.Furniture Packs.furniture.finishing.Furniture PacksFurniture PacksFurniture

I have mailed them today for more details........Jon

Hi Jon!

Looks really great. And as you say not far from us.

I got a replay from Mr. Tarek in Sharm Els Sheikh and he told me that the developer in Las Cabanas will come up with a furniture package and he will reply to me when its ready.

regards Geir.

Geir

Geir

compensation

Hello all!

Ive sent an email to Mr. Bassem asking for the developers furniture packages. Mr. Tarek in Sharm El Sheikh told me they would offer us that.
Ive also asked Mr. Bassem about our compensation. I think its importent that we all send emails to him and ask what the developer will do about that.
We are talking about 14 months delay if block 13 is finished in May.

So i beg you all to send emails to Mr. Bassem and remind him about it. I also asked him to send my email to the head of the developer. We really need an answer. But we all has to ask for it.

Regard Geir.

D

Deanosparky

compensation

Hi all,

I've also sent an email to Bassem today requesting an answer to the compensation.
I know he said as per contract but i've asked for an amount based on the 14 months delay.

Geir

Geir

flights to Marsa Alam

:hello:

It seems block 13 will be finished in may this year( we hope). Does anyone off you in England know the cheapest way to get a flight to Marsa Alam? I guess i have to go to Marsa Alam in june/july.

Regards Geir Moen.

Geir

Geir

new road Hurghada - Oriental Coast.

In feb.2008 i was down at Las Cababas. We then was picked up at our hotel in Hurghada and drowe down to Las Cabanas at the new road along the coast. The trip took about 2 hours. Great trip. But i was in contact with an Egyptian travelagency here in Norway in january this year. They told me this road was closed! Does anyone know about that? If its closed, how do we go by car/bus/taxi to Las Cabanas?

Regard Geir Moen

jongdawson

jongdawson

:hello:

It seems block 13 will be finished in may this year( we hope). Does anyone off you in England know the cheapest way to get a flight to Marsa Alam? I guess i have to go to Marsa Alam in june/july.

Regards Geir Moen.
Hi Geir......sorry but there is no such thing as a cheap flight from the UK to Egypt any more. The best we can find is around £400.00........not really cheap for us!!

Jon

Geir

Geir

flights to Marsa Alam

Hi Geir......sorry but there is no such thing as a cheap flight from the UK to Egypt any more. The best we can find is around £400.00........not really cheap for us!!

Jon

Well i guess i should have written "cheap flights" then;-).

What company do you use?

I know i can get cheap flights from Norway to Hurghada for about 200 pounds one way. But if i could take a flight stright to Marsa Alam it would be easier. Norwegian flights stops about the time im going to Egypt.

Regards Geir.

jongdawson

jongdawson

Thompson fly or Thomas cook seem to be the only ones offering Marsa Alam at the moment. Jon.

J

Julie Mee

Thompson fly or Thomas cook seem to be the only ones offering Marsa Alam at the moment. Jon.
The first time I went to Marsa I booked seperate flights & hotel .The second time I got a good package deal through Thomas Cook. I have been watching the prices but in the last week I now cant find any flights or package deals to Marsa through Thomas Cook. Have they stopped going to Marsa or is this just temporary ? Anyone know ??
Have seen plenty of flights to Sharm & Hurgahda but only Thompson to Marsa direct.

Julie

Geir

Geir

flights to Marsa Alam

The first time I went to Marsa I booked seperate flights & hotel .The second time I got a good package deal through Thomas Cook. I have been watching the prices but in the last week I now cant find any flights or package deals to Marsa through Thomas Cook. Have they stopped going to Marsa or is this just temporary ? Anyone know ??
Have seen plenty of flights to Sharm & Hurgahda but only Thompson to Marsa direct.

Julie
Hi!

Yes i also found out that Cook didnt have any flights to Marsa Alam. Not when i was thinking off going there. Found a travel agency called Travel Republic.uk . I could get a flight to MA and back to Gatwick for about 430 pounds.

Geir

J

Julie Mee

Hi!

Yes i also found out that Cook didnt have any flights to Marsa Alam. Not when i was thinking off going there. Found a travel agency called Travel Republic.uk . I could get a flight to MA and back to Gatwick for about 430 pounds.

Geir
If you just want a flight Thomsons seem to be the cheapest. But some of the package deals to the Sentido hotel are coming out quite good. Have a look at onthebeach & 118travel about £530 all inclusve.

Julie

Geir

Geir

flights to Marsa Alam

If you just want a flight Thomsons seem to be the cheapest. But some of the package deals to the Sentido hotel are coming out quite good. Have a look at onthebeach & 118travel about £530 all inclusve.

Julie
Yes.
I hope the developer could give us some discount on the hotel when we come down there to make the handover. Or we would have to sleep on the floors;-).
Since we still havent got any offer on furniturepackages the times running out to have that in place.
Have you done anyting about the AC?¨Had hoped our compensation would cover the costs off AC's or maybe some off the furnniture.

Geir

J

Julie Mee

Yes.
I hope the developer could give us some discount on the hotel when we come down there to make the handover. Or we would have to sleep on the floors;-).
Since we still havent got any offer on furniturepackages the times running out to have that in place.
Have you done anyting about the AC?¨Had hoped our compensation would cover the costs off AC's or maybe some off the furnniture.

Geir
I have sent Bassem 2 emails regarding AC. He says he has sent them onto Cairo to get a quote But ive not had one yet.. Im not pushing for that at the moment as Im not due any compensation so not looking to give them any more money until Ive seen the apartment.

Julie

R

robertoferrante

Furniture

Hi again to all.
It is quite a long time I've not logged into the group.
But I've made big efforts to give good update to everybody, as few of you saw already, even if somewhere else: I can't really face updating all the groups :eek:
I appreciated somebody uploaded here my photos: it saved me a lot of time!
I see that it is now (it seems we have a sure date for block13) to start talking about furniture.
As I told before we have an agreement with the developer to be present in Las Cabanas as soon as the shopping area will be ready: our small shop will be just beside the Supermarket.
Meantime we have already furnished villa 33 and two more villas come soon. During the summer will furnish a couple of apts, too, if they are ready. It could be nice if we could start meeting somebody onsite and discuss about taste and budget: there are a lot different solutions with a wide range of prices, like all over the world! I'm sure will find a good deal and you won't be disappointed! We are in Egypt since more than 10 years and give full support and warranty for trouble free solutions. Especially if we can set up few units together, we can even reduce the price, until we will fully settled there. No needs at all to call people coming from 200 km away or more: trust a Company with a long back ground, full time on the spot and owner, too!
I promise a deal you can’t refuse, but contact me before going to Las Cabanas and it will be a pleasure to go there, meet you and show you what we did already. If we will not be there in our shop yet…
Looking forward to meeting you soon.:hello:
Roberto

J

Julie Mee

Hi Roberto,
It seems like things are starting to move along nicely at last.Have you been given a handover date for your shop yet ? Are you planning to live in your villa full time or have you bought it for rental only ? Hope to meet up soon & I will be interested at seeing your furniture.

Julie

R

robertoferrante

Hi Julie,
we'll be there and here in El Gouna, but most of the time there, as it will need more efforts at the beginning.
The villa is for us, not for rent. An investment anyway...the price will rise very soon, believe me! Keep in touch and let me know when you'll be there.
Ciao.

Roberto

jongdawson

jongdawson

In feb.2008 i was down at Las Cababas. We then was picked up at our hotel in Hurghada and drowe down to Las Cabanas at the new road along the coast. The trip took about 2 hours. Great trip. But i was in contact with an Egyptian travelagency here in Norway in january this year. They told me this road was closed! Does anyone know about that? If its closed, how do we go by car/bus/taxi to Las Cabanas?

Regard Geir Moen
That is wrong Geir, this is the ONLY road south out of Hurghada.

Geir

Geir

handover date

Hi all!
It seems things are going well at Las Cabanas. Since we where told it would be finished in May( block 13),I was wondering if anyone has got a more specific date for the handover?
We just has a week again before its May so they really should come up with a date verry soon.

Regards Geir Moen.

jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi!

Thats good. I got a bit worried about having to go via Luxor or other places....

Geir Moen.

Just to let you know Geir, it is a 5 hour trip from Luxor!!! AND,,,,,,,,,,you need government permissions to do it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.