Las cabanas

Status
Not open for further replies.
jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi again to all.
It is quite a long time I've not logged into the group.
But I've made big efforts to give good update to everybody, as few of you saw already, even if somewhere else: I can't really face updating all the groups :eek:
I appreciated somebody uploaded here my photos: it saved me a lot of time!
I see that it is now (it seems we have a sure date for block13) to start talking about furniture.
As I told before we have an agreement with the developer to be present in Las Cabanas as soon as the shopping area will be ready: our small shop will be just beside the Supermarket.
Meantime we have already furnished villa 33 and two more villas come soon. During the summer will furnish a couple of apts, too, if they are ready. It could be nice if we could start meeting somebody onsite and discuss about taste and budget: there are a lot different solutions with a wide range of prices, like all over the world! I'm sure will find a good deal and you won't be disappointed! We are in Egypt since more than 10 years and give full support and warranty for trouble free solutions. Especially if we can set up few units together, we can even reduce the price, until we will fully settled there. No needs at all to call people coming from 200 km away or more: trust a Company with a long back ground, full time on the spot and owner, too!
I promise a deal you can’t refuse, but contact me before going to Las Cabanas and it will be a pleasure to go there, meet you and show you what we did already. If we will not be there in our shop yet…
Looking forward to meeting you soon.:hello:
Roberto
Hi Roberto, I like the part where you say "a deal you can't refuse".......we are looking to furnish 2426......a 3 bed apartment. A kitchen as well. We are dealing with OUD for the air con. We have a budget in [email protected] Cheers Roberto......Jon.

D

Deanosparky

Hi Roberto,

I would also like to hear about your deal. I'm in a 1 bed, 2512. and looking for furniture and kitchen,and a price for a/c- 2 units.

Thanks,
Deano

[email protected]

R

robertoferrante

Hi Jon,
I'm afraid there is something wrong...Unit 2426 doesn't exist, as far as I know. I have all the units plans, but in each block, each floor, the last available flat has 4 as last figure...
You should be i Blck 12, building 24, second floor, but the last unit is 2424, no more!
Let me have your correct unit number, so I can find out your plan.
I'll answer to your private email.
Ciao
Roberto

Geir

Geir

AC

Hi Roberto, I like the part where you say "a deal you can't refuse".......we are looking to furnish 2426......a 3 bed apartment. A kitchen as well. We are dealing with OUD for the air con. We have a budget in [email protected] Cheers Roberto......Jon.
Hi Jon!

Have you heard anything from OUD about AC? What can they offer and is this a part off the compensation? In every mail i send to Mr Bassem i mension to him about our compensation. Still no answer to that.

regards
Geir Moen

jongdawson

jongdawson

Hi Jon,
I'm afraid there is something wrong...Unit 2426 doesn't exist, as far as I know. I have all the units plans, but in each block, each floor, the last available flat has 4 as last figure...
You should be i Blck 12, building 24, second floor, but the last unit is 2424, no more!
Let me have your correct unit number, so I can find out your plan.
I'll answer to your private email.
Ciao
Roberto
How about 2624!!

D

Deanosparky

update

hi all,
You probably have been sent this photo from Bassem but I've decided to put it up here for all to see!

Looks like the May completion date may well be in sight!

Attachments

Geir

Geir

compensation

hi all,
You probably have been sent this photo from Bassem but I've decided to put it up here for all to see!

Looks like the May completion date may well be in sight!

Hi!
I also got that photo today from Mr. Bassem. He also told me that they had a meating in Cairo conserning compensaition and they agreed there should be an compensation (as they was a "deasent company") but it would take some time :deal: .
That was good news. I also asked if our compensation should be maybe A/C or part off furnitures.......

Regards Geir Moen.

D

Deanosparky

completion

Hi all,

i've phoned bassem today and asked about the completion date and he has assured me that the apartments will be finished in May-some infact -he said would be finished this week!

all sounds good!!

R

robertoferrante

You won't have even to travel neither to Marsa, nor to anywhere else... We'll be on the spot and you will see by yourselves.
Be patient and let me know when you will travel there: I will be waiting for you.

Roberto

R

robertoferrante

Of course it is!
Competition is at the base of the free markets...and finally it is always good for the customers, as we all are :)
Hope to meet you all there, soon .
Roberto.
CIAO!

Geir

Geir

finishing date

Of course it is!
Competition is at the base of the free markets...and finally it is always good for the customers, as we all are :)
Roberto.
CIAO!
Yes, and today i got some photos from my apartment. It was great to see that its going to be finished soon.
And of course we, as customers, need to look around to find the best packages.
Another possibility is to just buy what you need for the moment and then add furnitures from time to time. And at the end theres always the price......lol...

Hope to meet you soon.;-)

Regards
Geir Moen

J

Julie Mee

Of course it is!
Roberto.
CIAO!
Hi Roberto ! Ive booked my flight . I will be coming out 1st to 8th July . Hope we can meet up :shakehands:

Julie

R

robertoferrante

Hello Julie,
that's good: I'll be there, of course.
I will tell you exactly when before you leave.
Till soon.
Roberto

J

Julie Mee

Hi!

Has anyone heard anything about if the handover has started?

regards Geir Moen
Bassem originally told me the last week of May & that letters would not go out until June. Not heard anything else.

Have you decided when you are going out ?

Regards
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.