Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winder630

I dont like all the waiting. It's giving me far too much time to wonder wether I'm making the right decision. Ha

R

redangel7861

I dont like all the waiting. It's giving me far too much time to wonder wether I'm making the right decision. Ha
I believe plans will be released very soon.

So Winder, what number are you on the reservation list and when did you reserve?????:rolleyes:

Regards
RED

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

Does anyone have any idea where and when the launch party is going to be held?

Thanks
PJ
Hi PJ,

I was led to believe the launch would be in London, but that may have changed. I can't make it anyway, so will be doing everything by phone/fax/email, etc.

Launch date? It's already been put back a few weeks, so hopefully not too long now :)

L

Lsab

Hi Red,

Just been having a look through this thread (from the beginning :eek:). Just wondered if you had a look at the villas when you were over there and what the prices were like? Also wondered if you got your first choice of appartment or do you not yet know? If you don't know yet...good luck :)

Linda

R

redangel7861

Dear All,

I have been assured that the plans will be released in the next few days. The plans have been slightly delayed becuase there has been a slight change on the roof top bar and the developers wanted improvements on the design (they want to make it the best location in Hurghada). As a consequence of the slight delay the developers will keep the price at £700sqm until a week on Friday (11.04.08) at which point the prices will be increased to £800sqm.

Regards
RED

Last edited:
MrsRiddler

MrsRiddler

Hania Beach questions

Are there any indications as to when the Hania Beach area will be built up with the new villas and also pedestrianised? Just questioning whether this is going to be a good buy, based on its distance away from Central Hurghada. :confused:

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Are there any indications as to when the Hania Beach area will be built up with the new villas and also pedestrianised? Just questioning whether this is going to be a good buy, based on its distance away from Central Hurghada. :confused:
I recommend you that shouldome to hurghada by yourself and have a look and evaluate it as each one of us has different view and prospective

R

redangel7861

RealEstate makes a good point, go to Hurghada and have a look.

The development seems to be the fastest selling product in Hurghada. They have already sold well over 100 aparments, and with 180 apartments only I believe the whole development will be sold out in a matter of weeks. In fact the developers believe the development is going to be oversubscribed.

Regards
RED

MrsRiddler

MrsRiddler

Hi thank you both for your quick replies! I am new to the world of overseas property investment, but am finding this site very useful. I will try to visit Hurghada soon, but our £2k deposit for Hania is already in the post (hooray!)!! My husband and I were pleased to find an affordable apartment right on the beach, but because we are new to this game we are obviously nervous - hence the questions.

Do you know the distance from Hurghada centre or how much it will cost in a taxi to get to/from city centre and to/from the airport?

Many thanks!!

R

redangel7861

Hi thank you both for your quick replies! I am new to the world of overseas property investment, but am finding this site very useful. I will try to visit Hurghada soon, but our £2k deposit for Hania is already in the post (hooray!)!! My husband and I were pleased to find an affordable apartment right on the beach, but because we are new to this game we are obviously nervous - hence the questions.

Do you know the distance from Hurghada centre or how much it will cost in a taxi to get to/from city centre and to/from the airport?

Many thanks!!
MrsRiddler,

I you look through previous posts on this forum you will see a Google Map of exactly where the Hania Beach development is in respects to the airport and Hurghada village.

Regards
RED

W

winder630

I believe plans will be released very soon.

So Winder, what number are you on the reservation list and when did you reserve?????:rolleyes:

Regards
RED
I'm 67 on the reservation list and I reserved through Experience-international about 2 weeks ago. I went out there in feb to view a few places and originally tried to reserve an apartment at Palma Resort but I was beaten to the last one there in my price range. A shame really as Palma is gonna be out of this world.
I'd all but given up on the idea until I saw the brochure for Hania Beach.
PJ

R

redangel7861

I'm 67 on the reservation list and I reserved through Experience-international about 2 weeks ago. I went out there in feb to view a few places and originally tried to reserve an apartment at Palma Resort but I was beaten to the last one there in my price range. A shame really as Palma is gonna be out of this world.
I'd all but given up on the idea until I saw the brochure for Hania Beach.
PJ
Winder630.

Well done with your reservation, hopefully the Hania Development will be just as good.:)

Rgds
Red

R

redangel7861

hi red we all waiting Dan Post for new news
Hi RE.

You being an experienced man in the Realestate sector should know that you can get delays with off plan property (Regency Beach being a prime example),not everything goes to plan in the timescales specified.

There has been a slight delay with the release of the plans because the developers want to make sure that everything is 100% and that customers are 100% satisfied with the product they are purchasing and the developer is 100% happy with the product they are selling. I believe plans are due any day now and only slight modifications are being made to them.

We don't want a situation where plans are released and we have many un-happy and confused customers (again Regency Beach being a prime example)

regards
RED

C

Chico Red

We don't want a situation where plans are released and we have many un-happy and confused customers (again Regency Beach being a prime example)

regards
RED
Hi Red,

out of interest, what happened with Regency Beach? Is there a thread that covers this?

R

redangel7861

Hi Red,

out of interest, what happened with Regency Beach? Is there a thread that covers this?
Chico,

If you have a look at the Regency thread you will see that on release there was a lot of confusion on apartment sizes and the developer had also hicked prices by forwarding plans with bigger apartments, hence pricing out many people who had reserved.

Rgds
RED

p.s. I believe the release of plans for Hania are imminent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.