Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chico Red

hey neighbours! I am number 20 on the pre-reservation list :) Very curious to see the full spec and architect's plans!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
hey neighbours! I am number 20 on the pre-reservation list :) Very curious to see the full spec and architect's plans!
Welcom Choice Red, and hope you enjoy your investment :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger

Roger

Hi Chico, and welcome :)

What did you reserve? I'm on the list for a 2 bed, and am looking forward to seeing what's available!!

C

Chico Red

Hi Chico, and welcome :)

What did you reserve? I'm on the list for a 2 bed, and am looking forward to seeing what's available!!
I am down for a 1 bed. Am hoping to move out there after April. I currently actually work for Experience International in Bulgaria, but having flipped apartments here and Romania, I am pretty confident that frontline in Egypt is the way forward! :cool:

R

redangel7861

I am down for a 1 bed. Am hoping to move out there after April. I currently actually work for Experience International in Bulgaria, but having flipped apartments here and Romania, I am pretty confident that frontline in Egypt is the way forward! :cool:
Hi Chico, and welcome.

I was originally number 23 and 24 on the list for two 1 bed apartments, but taking into account the recent economic turmoil (and working in the Investment Banking industry, it really looks bad) decided to be prudent and opted for only one, 1 bed at number 23. As I am now only purchasing the 1 x 1 bed I'm hoping to purchase the largest one bed's available on the development. I believe that is approximately 60m2, not a bad size for a one bed. In my opinion you just can't go wrong with a beach front apartment.

Hopefully the Gulf state realestate should outperform Europe and the US, taking into account that the Gulf states are oil rich (oil prices at record levels) hence cash rich. This should result in areas like Dubai, Kuwait investing heavily in areas like Egypt and Morocco where realestae prices are still very cheap when compared to the the region and the rest of the world.

As long as you have a long term investment strategy, there is good money to be made in Hurghada.

Regards
REDS

Roger

Roger

Excellent! That means:

a) we won't be fighting for the same apartment, and

b) someone who work for an agency selling the development is investing there - reassuring :)

Where will you stay while the development is going on?

D

danwilliams

Banned

Thanks for that Red its great to have someone with your expertise on the forum!!

Going back to the executive blocks they will be amazing but anyone not purchasing should still be very pleased as it will make the development in my opinion the most prestigious in Hurghada adding value to everyone's apartments.

We have directors in Hurghada this week so will have plenty more to tell everyone over the weekend.

Is anyone going over in the next couple of months? Please let me know your dates as I will arrange for you to be taken and given a guided tour around the site.

R

redangel7861

Thanks for that Red its great to have someone with your expertise on the forum!!

Going back to the executive blocks they will be amazing but anyone not purchasing should still be very pleased as it will make the development in my opinion the most prestigious in Hurghada adding value to everyone's apartments.

We have directors in Hurghada this week so will have plenty more to tell everyone over the weekend.

Is anyone going over in the next couple of months? Please let me know your dates as I will arrange for you to be taken and given a guided tour around the site.
Hi Dan, hope you are well.

Are we will on track to have plans released by the end of March??

Regards
RED:)

D

danwilliams

Banned

Hi Red,

Yes I'm pleased to say it is looking that way, hence why we have directors in Hurghada this week making sure we are good to go!

I'm getting very excited about everything now!!!

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

Hi Dan, Great news.

Another bit of good financial information. All the major world stock indices are showing losses for the year, apart from one, the Egyptian index. Supported by a stable economic environment, GDP growth of 7% and heavy international investment in the Realestate sector, Egypt is set to outperform many economies around the world for the forseeable future. Again, this bodes very well for property investors in Egypt.

Regards
RED

C

Chico Red

Excellent! That means:

a) we won't be fighting for the same apartment, and

b) someone who work for an agency selling the development is investing there - reassuring :)

Where will you stay while the development is going on?
hi Roger, I have a friend aleady there working for another company. Will stay in his villa till I find somewhere to rent.

C

Chico Red

Hi Dan, Great news.

Another bit of good financial information. All the major world stock indices are showing losses for the year, apart from one, the Egyptian index. Supported by a stable economic environment, GDP growth of 7% and heavy international investment in the Realestate sector, Egypt is set to outperform many economies around the world for the forseeable future. Again, this bodes very well for property investors in Egypt.

Regards
RED
I don't know the figures, but I think it is more significant what is happening with the Russian economy. This is where much of your rental will come from and to whom you are most likely to eventually resell.

R

redangel7861

I don't know the figures, but I think it is more significant what is happening with the Russian economy. This is where much of your rental will come from and to whom you are most likely to eventually resell.
Hi Chico.

Agree, Russia along with India,China are the next powerhouses to look out for in the world economy. I believe the balance of power is shifting ie. the UK and US economies have been build on credit over the past 20 years. This credit is now freezing up with major banks unwilling to lend to each other let alone to companies and customers. Those economies who are cash rich will benefit, hence the Middle East, Asia and Russia will benefit.

Liquidity is becoming a real issue, and the actions of the US Federal Reserves of late have just highlighted how deperate the situation is.

Regards
RED

R

redangel7861

Getting very close to the release date. I believe prices are going up by 15% on the 31.03.08 and the first images of the development should be due very soon.

All getting very exciting!!!

Roger

Roger

Getting very close to the release date. I believe prices are going up by 15% on the 31.03.08 and the first images of the development should be due very soon.

Hi Red, I'm just hoping I don't get caught out after all the waiting and excitement. Although I have agreement in principal for the money, my bank here don't seem to be in any rush to let me have it, even though I've explained about release dates and refundable deposits...

I'm sure it'll all come right in the end :confused:

Looking forward to seeing the plans and images :D

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned

As the project is not cheapest so i wished to have the plans and final pics and unit sizes before the prices get up 15%

R

redangel7861

As the project is not cheapest so i wished to have the plans and final pics and unit sizes before the prices get up 15%
RE,

You make a fair point, but I believe the whole point of putting down a £2,000 deposit on pre-release is to be rewarded with the 15% gain once plans are released. Again, if we are not happy with the plans then we can get our money back, but if we wish to proceed then we make a 15% gain on our investment in addition to getting a prefferential apartment on the development.

Regards
RED

W

winder630

Does anyone have any idea where and when the launch party is going to be held?

Thanks
PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.