Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MissHolly

I've also reserved an apartment and was very excited about the investment until reading about the common charges this morning - not only because of the increase in price but mostly because of the misleading information given. If this is indeed the case, I also won't hesitate to pull out.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I've also reserved an apartment and was very excited about the investment until reading about the common charges this morning - not only because of the increase in price but mostly because of the misleading information given. If this is indeed the case, I also won't hesitate to pull out.
I hope things will be ok my friends lets wait and see and if not satisfied sure there is always a way or alternatives

R

redangel7861

I hope things will be ok my friends lets wait and see and if not satisfied sure there is always a way or alternatives
I think it is important that as many people as possible air their opinions on this matter, be it via this forum (which is read by the developers) or their agents.

Honesty in this matter is paramount.

This is a great development, but the pricing needs to be more realistic, as I believe there will be mass cancellations if a solution is not found.

Again, please make your opinions known.

M

MrSkipsey

I also have found this to be quite a shock and as being my first investment and pulling out all the stops to have funds ready will not hesitate to pull out.

I have tried to contact Stuart at Experience International yesterday lunch time and asked for him to call me back as he was out to lunch,....As yet, no return call.

I will still wait to see plans and drawings for the unit I reserved and make a final decision based upon them via size and actual cost but at the moment I am considering looking about to keep my options open.

Red,.....If you manage to speak to anyone regarding this issue you are more then welcome to include me on the matter.

W

winder630

I agree. What other misleading info have we been given? I'm afraid if this matter is'nt resolved quickly then I'll be taking my deposit back before the launch party's even been announced.

R

redangel7861

I agree. What other misleading info have we been given? I'm afraid if this matter is'nt resolved quickly then I'll be taking my deposit back before the launch party's even been announced.
I'd just like to make a point clear to everyone. The official plans have not been finalised and are still subject to change. This is the same with regards to the communal charge. I believe we should all reserve judgement once final plans and costings are released. Our £2,000 is always refundable so let's wait and see what transpires. Again, I will be voicing all concers to the developer on Thursday. NOTHING IS SET IN STONE

Regards
RED

Last edited:
M

MissHolly

I agree RedAngel, lets wait and see the final plans. This is such a great investment and its an exciting time for us all but both the Agents and Developers need to give us confidence that we can trust them 100% going forward.

R

redangel7861

Well,....If things at Hania havent sorted themselves fairly soon then I may be jumping ship.
On paper this seems like an even better development then Hania and at a cheaper cost.

But then what happens 3 months down the line when something 'may' go wrong like Hania at the moment? Will I be jumping ship again and if I did will it I just be in a vicious cycle?!
Hi Skip.

I think the important thing here is not to rush into any decisions. Wait until the Hania plans are fully released and then make you choice. Who knows this issue may be resolved and we can all happily move forward.

Rgds
RED

M

MrSkipsey

Thats what Im hoping mate. Deep down I still have my heart set on Hania so Im being optimistic.
I cant see them going ahead with the price increase regarding the communal areas knowing that so many people will back out!
Isnt good for business or reputation!

C

Chico Red

Calm down... christ!! And what would you gain by doing that??? Just wait till it's confirmed.

R

redangel7861

Calm down... christ!! And what would you gain by doing that??? Just wait till it's confirmed.
I think we all need to calm down and not jump to any conclusions. As I have stated on a few occasions nothing has been finalised and the pricing on the communal charge is only speculation for now. I wouldn't rush into cancelling anything as you will have nothing to gain. If the communal charge issue is speculation then you will have cancelled and missed out on a great investment opportunity.

Again, wait until all the information is in the public domain then make your decision. The £2,000 reservation fee is refundable.

Rgds
RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Where is Dan

As long as Dan don't come to comment here this makes people more worry

L

Lsab

Let's wait and see what Red has to say when he has a meeting with the developer the day after tomorrow.

Roger

Roger

As long as Dan don't come to comment here this makes people more worry
While Dan represents the developer, he may not be in a position to comment at the moment. Issues like this will be discussed at high level. I certainly wouldn't want to pressure Dan into making comments or statements before any final decisions have been made, it could damage his reputation.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
While Dan represents the developer, he may not be in a position to comment at the moment. Issues like this will be discussed at high level. I certainly wouldn't want to pressure Dan into making comments or statements before any final decisions have been made, it could damage his reputation.
you know Roger this makes me believe sometimes the money and power with wrong people sometimes who don't understand the market like us, I wish I was the develpoper who have the money to invest and the land, we was the developer, investor, land lord, marketing means do it from A to Z then all of us will be happy but when someone involved and destroy himself coz no knowledge or Experince this makes bad things so I realy pray for Dan to get out of this situation as he is realy professional and amazing person

R

redangel7861

you know Roger this makes me believe sometimes the money and power with wrong people sometimes who don't understand the market like us, I wish I was the develpoper who have the money to invest and the land, we was the developer, investor, land lord, marketing means do it from A to Z then all of us will be happy but when someone involved and destroy himself coz no knowledge or Experince this makes bad things so I realy pray for Dan to get out of this situation as he is realy professional and amazing person
RealEstate I think you are being a tad overdramatic here. I believe it's wise that Dan does not release any information until all plans are finalised, this will stop any-mis-information from being spread.

Again, until all the information on the development is officially released to all potential buyers, everythink else is speculation. Then everyone can make an informed judgement on whether they wish to continue or not. All the facts will be in the public domain.

Rgds
RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
RealEstate I think you are being a tad overdramatic here. I believe it's wise that Dan does not release any information until all plans are finalised, this will stop any-mis-information from being spread.

Again, until all the information on the development is officially released to all potential buyers, everythink else is speculation. Then everyone can make an informed judgement on whether they wish to continue or not. All the facts will be in the public domain.

Rgds
RED
its just a wish RED that i can do everything by myslef :)

B

berlinetta

Hania beach

Dear,

We are now 17th April, I have now been told by EXPERIENCE that £700/sqm is still available while I believe from your replies it was only until March.

Maps and floorplans STILL NOT available while I read something about March too there.....

Any comments on that?

M

MrSkipsey

I received an email from E-I this morning saying that all floorplans and what not have been completed and that an official website should hopefully be live by next week.
All those that have reserved will be given a unit to choose from depending on what number you are on the reservation list.
Once that has been done there will be an official champagne launch with the date to be confirmed.

I can post the email content if required?

Im still witing to here from Red regarding his meeting today with the directors/developers and to see what my unit size will be before I make a final decision.

As long as the original cost and size doesnt differentiate too much then Hania is still the number one contender for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.