Brazil Flight Info

A

aneill

Fortaleza flights

Hi there!
Thought I'd update.
There is now a direct return flight from Atlanta to Fortaleza by Delta 3 days a week. The number of days per week varies depending on the month, but there are always flights.
The aircraft is a Boeing 757.
Andy Neill
Fortaleza, brazil

debzor

debzor

Hi there!
Thought I'd update.
There is now a direct return flight from Atlanta to Fortaleza by Delta 3 days a week. The number of days per week varies depending on the month, but there are always flights.
The aircraft is a Boeing 757.
Andy Neill
Fortaleza, brazil
Hi Andy

Do you mean the one that started 6 months ago, 4 times a week via Recife, or is this a new one?

All new flights to NE Brazil must be welcomed!

A

aneill

Fortaleza flights

Hi there!
This is the same flight but with Recife cut out. It now just flies direct to Fortaleza and back to Atlanta. This is the FIRST direct from the USA since Varig back in the '80s! That's not counting various tries at charters.[/FONT]

debzor

debzor

Hi there!
This is the same flight but with Recife cut out. It now just flies direct to Fortaleza and back to Atlanta. This is the FIRST direct from the USA since Varig back in the '80s! That's not counting various tries at charters.[/FONT]
Strange! I know people who are flying Atlanta - Recife on 24th and 26th June. Do I need to tell them the flight stops at Fortaleza? They are also hoping to return to Atlanta from Recife in July, I imagine, has this also stopped?

American actually have been flying direct to NE Brazil from the USA since late last year, before Delta even started. Or are you just referring to Fortaleza?

A

aneill

Hi there!
I know about the TAM flight from Miami but I'm referring to Fortaleza. The flight from Atlanta now comes direct to Fortaleza. I know a couple of the guys who maintain the airfraft here for Delta.
I think the people who were expecting to fly to Recife might have already been informed by Delta that the flight terminates in Fortaleza now.
I would ask the friends who are expecting to fly to Recife to check with Delta.

debzor

debzor

Hi there!
I know about the TAM flight from Miami but I'm referring to Fortaleza. The flight from Atlanta now comes direct to Fortaleza. I know a couple of the guys who maintain the airfraft here for Delta.
I think the people who were expecting to fly to Recife might have already been informed by Delta that the flight terminates in Fortaleza now.
I would ask the friends who are expecting to fly to Recife to check with Delta.
Apparently there are still flights from Atlanta to Recife - perhaps they have just dropped Fortaleza on the way back? Certainly you can still book this - just tried. Hope your friends are not responsible for fuelling the aircraft!

Don't know about TAM from Miami, I was referring to American Airlines, but they do not go to Fortaleza.

A

aneill

I have had friends come here from Atlanta and they didn't stop in Recife...the Delta flight goes straight to Atlanta on the way back as well.
TAM has a flight that goes through Manaus and Belem.

A

aneill

I have had friends come here from Atlanta and they didn't stop in Recife...the Delta flight goes straight to Atlanta on the way back as well.
TAM has a flight that goes through Manaus and Belem.

debzor

debzor

I just heard from a friend in the UK that KLM fly Amsterdam to Recife with a UK connection. News to me!

Apparently you can leave Heathrow at 6.30am and arrive at 5pm same day at Recife.

Prices around £650 ish.

A

aneill

There are many more flights happening with the press Brazil is getting these days!
Andy Neill
Fortaleza, brazil

D

Dotty

Banned
That is via Sao Paulo or Rio to Recife.
I just heard from a friend in the UK that KLM fly Amsterdam to Recife with a UK connection. News to me!

Apparently you can leave Heathrow at 6.30am and arrive at 5pm same day at Recife.

Prices around £650 ish.

A

aneill

Hi there!
I gotta say sorry!
The flight discontinues Recife on the 24th according to the guys at Delta.

debzor

debzor

Hi there!
I gotta say sorry!
The flight discontinues Recife on the 24th according to the guys at Delta.
No problem!

Like I said before - I hope your guys are not responsible for fuelling the planes!

I am meeting the flights from Atlanta into Recife at 6.10am on 24th and 26th...

A

az08

Been a couple of months with no posts...any news on flight info? :)

Looking to go to BH over Xmas...prices in December seem to be about £600/£620 max...but coming back in January, shoots up to £800 :(

Also normally cheaper options, but less fliexible, such as condor or arkefly, also seem a lot more expensive then a few months ago!

And any idea why KLM seemed to have stopped flights to BH?

D

DGM42

Been a couple of months with no posts...any news on flight info? :)

Looking to go to BH over Xmas...prices in December seem to be about £600/£620 max...but coming back in January, shoots up to £800 :(

Also normally cheaper options, but less fliexible, such as condor or arkefly, also seem a lot more expensive then a few months ago!

And any idea why KLM seemed to have stopped flights to BH?
Hi AZ
Yes flights to BH do seem to be less now, TAP do not fly as often
I have been using TAM lately, but you have to fly to SP to pick up the long haul connection. For me it has been more convenient flight times.
The prices are about right, my fiancee is in UK at the moment and paid £700 for the flight, the prices do vary a lot during the year. Over the past year I have paid between £450 to £800 London to BH.
I am going to BH at Xmas as well, if you find a good price please let me know.

J

JMBroad

Was just sent this today by a friend who is booking flights to come over to visit.

Return flights from Amsterdam for under 600 € to Natal and under 800 € to Fortaleza

FLY BRAZIL Vliegtickets

J

JMBroad

As the old thread on this subject (can be found here: http://www.propertyforum.com/for...formation.html) was closed due to it being too large, and I can't find the other one, I'm starting a new one.

Received an ad from Edreams today Voos baratos, low cost, viagens baratas, bilhetes, passagens eDreams offering return flights to Sao Paulo from Lisbon or Porto for 522 € per person

I also checked flights from London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Madrid to Natal (all return flights) for September and October and the price was between € 800 and € 990. Amsterdam to Natal return was the most expensive at € 1.006

Regarding the new International airport:

Last week I met with the Mayor of Natal, just moments after she finished a meeting regarding the preparations for the FIFA World Cup 2014, (Natal will be one of the host cities). She informed me that part of the preparations required by FIFA is that the first phase of the new International Airport of Natal (Sao Gonçalo de Amarante) must be operational by 2012 (5 million passengers). She also confirmed numerous other infrastructure investments the government is making in the city - to a total of around 3 billion R$ by 2014.

(Edited to put this post in the larger thread and sticky it)

K

Kliffy

TAP Reduce Price of Flights

As the old thread on this subject (can be found here: http://www.propertyforum.com/for...formation.html) was closed due to it being too large, and I can't find the other one, I'm starting a new one.

Received an ad from Edreams today Voos baratos, low cost, viagens baratas, bilhetes, passagens eDreams offering return flights to Sao Paulo from Lisbon or Porto for 522 € per person

I also checked flights from London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona and Madrid to Natal (all return flights) for September and October and the price was between € 800 and € 990. Amsterdam to Natal return was the most expensive at € 1.006

Regarding the new International airport:

Last week I met with the Mayor of Natal, just moments after she finished a meeting regarding the preparations for the FIFA World Cup 2014, (Natal will be one of the host cities). She informed me that part of the preparations required by FIFA is that the first phase of the new International Airport of Natal (Sao Gonçalo de Amarante) must be operational by 2012 (5 million passengers). She also confirmed numerous other infrastructure investments the government is making in the city - to a total of around 3 billion R$ by 2014.

(Edited to put this post in the larger thread and sticky it)
TAP reduce London > Lisbon > Natal (return) to £672 (night flight) ...

D

DGM42

Air France are doing good price to Rio, I booked and fly out Thursday £382 return booking through opodo.co.uk
Also managed to get good return price with TAM from Rio to Belo Horizonte for just under £100 far better than the £700 plus price that Tap and TAM wanted.
So will be spending time in BH, then off to Ouro Preto for a few days then back to Rio for a few days before flying back to UK.
Start looking at property prices in Rio for the Olympics in 2016

J

JMBroad

A friend of mine flew out here and arrived yesterday for a couple of weeks holiday and he booked a flight from Belgium to Natal and back again for around 500 € but I forget which carrier he's using - I'll try and find out.