Brazil Flight Info

M

Matida Fernandes

The roumers says this company.
Home .:. Orizonia
Yes, that´s the name of the group of companies (Orizonia). They will use a Company called Iberojet. They have already confirmed one flight per week every Tuesday, Madrid/Natal/Madrid starting 6th of July 2010. They have contracts with hotels in Via Costeira and Pipa until April next year. But the cheapiest flight I found was EURO 658.

J

jamphi24

Hi,
Where abouts did you find those prices?
Is there a website you can book flights?
Thanks

A

az08

Does anyone know of any Tourist Agencies that do flights + hotel to Europe from Brazil? (Flying from BH).

Found one (nascente turismo) for R$2.3k for flights to a Europe city, 5 nights in a hotel, and return ticket (ticket is a 30 day so your return date has to be within a month). Only problem is its a specific date to go out which isn't the best, so was wondering if there were any others? Would preferably be goin end of June.

Thanks

Last edited:
D

DGM42

Does anyone know of any Tourist Agencies that do flights + hotel to Europe from Brazil? (Flying from BH).

Found one (nascente turismo) for R$2.3k for flights to a Europe city, 5 nights in a hotel, and return ticket (ticket is a 30 day so your return date has to be within a month). Only problem is its a specific date to go out which isn't the best, so was wondering if there were any others? Would preferably be goin end of June.

Thanks
Try CVC they are in the main shoping centres and quite good.
Also TAM do hotels and flight as a package.
My fiancee has sorted out a group going to portugal staying a few nights then London for a week returning to Brazil. I will find out the agent she used and post.

brackenhoe

brackenhoe

Is it just me or have the prices of tickets increased to Brazil over the last year? It is now at least £750 return to Sao Paulo, and then another £300 to get a return to the north via TAM, in my case Joao Pessoa.

I have had 2 solid GB visitors decide to go elsewhere rather than Brazil this autumn for a vacation.

J

jamphi24

Its due to fuel and gbpusd levels. Airlines buy there currency and fuel generally at least a year before, and levels a year ago where high! But yes they are high! If your looking to go to JP why not look at tap/condor or arkefly?

debzor

debzor

Is it just me or have the prices of tickets increased to Brazil over the last year? It is now at least £750 return to Sao Paulo, and then another £300 to get a return to the north via TAM, in my case Joao Pessoa.

I have had 2 solid GB visitors decide to go elsewhere rather than Brazil this autumn for a vacation.
I cannot speak for any other international airport, but coming into Recife every single daily flight, from Europe or the US, seems to be jammed full - hence market forces help determine the price rise as well as fuel costs.

At least the cost of living here is better, when you do get here...!

debzor

debzor

Its due to fuel and gbpusd levels. Airlines buy there currency and fuel generally at least a year before, and levels a year ago where high! But yes they are high! If your looking to go to JP why not look at tap/condor or arkefly?
For the last few months TAM has been cheaper via SP rather than direct into any other NE airport. However it is a longer way to go, with long layovers, so only really appeals if you are visiting for longer periods.

Plus I do not think that any of TAP, Condor or Arkefly actually fly into JP!

T

timatthebeach

not sure its just that as it is cheaper to fly to asian destinations of a similiar distance and flight time. It always seems to be more to fly to brazil - is it in the landing taxes etc imposed by govt and airports?? They should understand that yes brazil has an allure but especially in these times cost will factor in to peoples decisions more.

I would also say that for day to day living (especially for thos on holidays) for things like food, accomodation, drinks etc..... brazil is not that cheap when compared to other parts of the world.

debzor

debzor

It is cheaper to go London to Natal return and get a driver to take you to JP plus it takes a lot less time than going via SP or Rio.
You may be right, Rob - maybe Natal ariport is not as busy or as popular a destination as Recife (which also has daily flights from the US),and thus tickets are cheaper?

But over the past few months it has actually been cheaper to fly TAM London to Recife via SP, than TAP direct to Recife from London.

G

growler

I flew to the UK just over 2 years ago and it cost me a whopping £925 return (TAP Recife to London). I flew the same route this January and manage to get it for £730 return...a lot better but still very expensive!

debzor

debzor

I flew to the UK just over 2 years ago and it cost me a whopping £925 return (TAP Recife to London). I flew the same route this January and manage to get it for £730 return...a lot better but still very expensive!
I don't know why, but for some reason return flights that originate in Brazil are always more expensive that when they start abroad...?

ie, Recife to London return is more expensive than London to Recife return.

debzor

debzor

Recife is a much bigger airport than Natal so is much busier.

I personally don't bother going via SP or Rio as I would rather spend the extra 200€ and get there in the shortest possible time, i.e. at least 8 hours less travel time than via SP or Rio.

Iberojet are still doing Madrid to Natal flight+hotel which if you are only going for 2 weeks which works out pretty reasonable compared to TAP.

Regards,
Rob.
I agree. In my experience the saving only justifies the longer timeframe, if you are planning a lengthy holiday here. For 2 weeks it is just not worth it...

The Iberojet deal includes a hotel for 2 weeks? Sounds good, if you want to spend 2 weeks in one location... are there options for this?

T

timatthebeach

The main problem is competition, or the lack of, with regard to flights to the NE.

As for prices in general, Brazil is still way cheaper than Europe in most things, but the country is booming which means in the medium to long term wages will go up and that will have a knock on effect on the price of goods and services.

If you are looking for an ultra cheap place to live long term then Brazil is not it, but if you want somewhere where your investment will grow then nothing beats Brazil.

Regards,
Rob.
Yeah I heard somewhere (maybe this forum) that brazil was introducing an open skies policy which would increase competition and bring down prices - will it actually happen ?

I wasn't saying brazil wasn't cheaper than europe just that as brazil wants to attract tourism (I assume) as well as investment it could do with lower flight prices and the general cost of living is not that cheap when compared to other long haul destinations. Cost will always be a factor in peoples decisions and more so right now.

J

jamphi24

Hi all
I don't suppose anyone has found a schedule for when iberojet fly to natal?
Also don't suppose anyone has seen flights to natal for under EUR700 flying at the end of November/early dec.
Cheers

debzor

debzor

New route just announced the other day starts Feb 1st, 2011: Madrid - Fortaleza - Recife - Madrid. Looks expensive at the moment, but the more competition to NE Brazil the keener the prices (hopefully!)

debzor

debzor

New route just announced the other day starts Feb 1st, 2011: Madrid - Fortaleza - Recife - Madrid. Looks expensive at the moment, but the more competition to NE Brazil the keener the prices (hopefully!)
Well, I needed to book 4 flights over Easter next year, from London to Recife. After much research into TAM, TAP and Iberia, the reasult was that TAM through Sao Paulo was the cheapest (but took much longer - not worth it for 2 weeks),and Iberia was the most expensive (also took longer on the outward leg as it goes through Fortaleza).

Result - we booked TAP. Price per adult, (remember this is Easter) was about £850inclusive of everything.