Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rab

A Rab

Welcome to the tiba,s amaina. the developer of the tiba projects has a good reputation and tiba gardens along with its sister (tiba towers 2) are well under construction. myself & ladyj have a top floor apartment, we employed a notary also an Eygptian barrister to deal with our purchase, we are updated with progress at regular intervals and our agent responds rapidly to any questions. I would advise you to employ a good solicitor and take no shortcuts during the purchasing procedure. this will be a good development, regards A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

We have also purchased on 4th floor of TG and employed a Notary and Barrister to checkout the Contract and register with the Courts in Egypt.

We have paid all our monies todate directly to Red Sea Way's Sterling Bank Account and then sent a copy of the bank receipt to my agent.

Once received Red Sea Way send me an offical receipt for the money paid

A Rab

A Rab

Greetings highland laddie, we have purchased b39 top right hand corner, going over in june to sort bank account out and do a full survey of the area. going to call at red sea way and get a price for kitchen units to our specs, air con and water heater, then maybe have a holiday he he.
regards A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A Rab

Great news that you are going over, can you post some info on your visit. We have purchased a 1 bed A44 on 4th floor, we are not intending to go over until sometime next year. I am very impressed with the pictures and the speed of build and it looks that it may be finished before next September

Regards

Tom

S

sharmelsheikh

Watch out

Before you pay any money to Uncover Egypt (AC!) do you home work and check everything out. Never commit yourself if you are in any doubt. Be very careful otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life as we did at Gold Sharm; Sharm El Sheikh. Con is now the name of the game! Crooks will take your money any time.

I am about to send a reservation deposit to Uncover Egypt Ltd . London who apparently act as agents for Redseaway on the Tiba gardens project most of the apartments appear to be sold, is that truly the case?. Can anyone confirm they are kosher! They have not mentioned needing notaries or solicitors.

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Tom, yes the camera will be very active and all pictures will be posted. the project is 4 weeks ahead of schedule at the moment so fingers crossed. Ladyj and myself are looking at furniture at the moment at in & out furniture (check out the web page) some nice bargins Plus free delivery and assembly, they have a shop on the senzo mall in hurghada. double click on the images for more details. so when its complete a quick trip over the roof terrace and drinks on the balcony sounds good to me. regards A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A

We are also going over when the building is complete so I will look forward to meeting with you and having drinkiepoos on the roof terrace. We are starting to look at what furniture and appliance prices and availability so I will have a look at this website

Best regards

Tom

A Rab

A Rab

Hi to all, got a quote from rsw to install the following additions.
The total cost for your additional work you asked :- 15800 LE

1 - Kitchen units top and bottom = 7500 LE

2 - 1 50 liter water heater = 800 LE

3 - 2 air-condition units = 7500 LE

regards A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A

Thanks for sharing the prices for extra's. Do you think that these prices are competitive compared with other suppliers

Tom

T

thelfamily

Hi A

Thanks for sharing the prices for extra's. Do you think that these prices are competitive compared with other suppliers

Tom
I was taken there a while back and saw the progress being made. The place had many workers and loads of equipment on site. I think the reason why they are going so quickly for all the tiba projects is the reasonable prices. some people might think, like I did, why are they such a good price. It is because the owner of tiba is a very reputable man and believe it or not honest. He answers all questions and I am not surprised that neil from rivermead has gone with him to promote their developments. The 2 of them working together will be very good for egypt tourism and investment.

A Rab

A Rab

Hi all, The prices are competitive also we didnt want to mess about with another contractor. the price for 2x aircons to buy is 750le, the water heater is a 10 gallon one as opposed to the 6 gallon & the kitchen units are reasonable for top & bottom units, we are visiting RSW when we are over to have alook at the style of units, another reason we went down this road is the economic side of it, i can see a price increase of all materials once the new regime is set in place, so we bought it now and even got documentation from RSW as to the fixed price. Regards, A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A

Did you have to pay when you ordered from rsw to get the fixed price

Tom

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Paul, we sent them an e-mail asking for a Quote for the extra,s, the price came back, we agreed and an invoice was forwarded to us which we signed & sent back, we did a bank transfer that same day. RSW could not give us the exchange rate for that day so we went with the reuters currency conversion, RSW said that if we did pay over this will be deducted from the final 15% completion payment. I wouldn,t imagine there would be any problem with adding the payments along with you instalments, however they will send you a seperate payment invoice as these are extra,s & would not cause any problems with the original contract. RSW are quite flexible so e-mail them and sort some sort of deal with them. Regards,
S

A Rab

A Rab

Also we looked at having an electric 2 ring hob fitted but decided against it as this wil just be a holiday home for the near future. I came up with an alterative which is a portable 2 ring hob from comet or such places that we will just plug in when we need it, these average at about £30.00 and only ways in at 2.8kg so we will either take one out with us or see if spinneys sell them in Hurghada, it free,s a chunk of worktop up, ( for me to clean ),dont think so, he he.
S

J

johnwayne

Banned
Hi all, The prices are competitive also we didnt want to mess about with another contractor. the price for 2x aircons to buy is 750le, the water heater is a 10 gallon one as opposed to the 6 gallon & the kitchen units are reasonable for top & bottom units, we are visiting RSW when we are over to have alook at the style of units, another reason we went down this road is the economic side of it, i can see a price increase of all materials once the new regime is set in place, so we bought it now and even got documentation from RSW as to the fixed price. Regards, A
The price for the air con units seem very good. how much please was the water heater and kitchen etc.

A Rab

A Rab

The prices are on page 11 of this thread, please note they do not include any white goods, Regards A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Furniture Packs

I see on RSW Website today that the Developer is offering a furniture pack for all models a one bed apartment is £4000. I have emailed him for more details re the quality is it solid wood or MDF? and what the payment terms would be

Will post once I get a reply

Status
Not open for further replies.