Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pavak

Sunstar

I own an apartment at red sea view 1 (formerly sunstar),many problems which all of us owners are still trying to sort out. Before you think of investing please contact me privately.
Hi, how do I contact you privately?

A

alicat

Hi, yes used azure overseas, didn't have any problems Frank was very helpful :smile:

A Rab

A Rab

Peter i have sent you a pm regarding one of the photos you have posted. A little confused about a construction that should not be there according to the master plan. i might have my bearings wrong!! any ideas what red sea view and sunstar has to do with the tiba projects?

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I don't know what it is but the structure was there before Tiba 2 started and has not been touched since. Red Sea View 2 is nothing to do with the Developer of the Tibas.

A Rab

A Rab

Hi Peter, i think i have the answer. After studying the topography further it appears the construction sits on plot H410 directly adjacent to the east of Tiba gardens. Regards, A.

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Next time I'm on site I will make some enquiries but I am sure that no work has been done on it since before Tiba 2 was started in May last year.

A Rab

A Rab

We are over in june to have a look at the Tiba projects & also catch some rays & have a look at the marine life around Hurghada. A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi my name is Tom and my wife is Theresa, we live in Scotland. We have paid our Reservation Fee about a month ago for a one bed on 4th floor 44A and we are going through the PoA process at the moment are awaiting our Contract from the Developer

A Rab

A Rab

Hi T&T,
Steve & Julie (Lady J) Welcome to the thread, we are also on the fourth floor apt 39b, all is going well for us hoping to pick our signed contracts from our solicitor while we are over in Hurghada in june, Regards A

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

Welcome

Hi my name is Tom and my wife is Theresa, we live in Scotland. We have paid our Reservation Fee about a month ago for a one bed on 4th floor 44A and we are going through the PoA process at the moment are awaiting our Contract from the Developer
Hi Tom and Theresa; welcome to the forum! It can be a great source of information so don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens Due Diligence

Hi Zaied

Thanks for posting this, I have already received this from you as you are acting for me in the purchase of my apartment in Tiba Gardens

Regards

Tom

Z

Zeiad Yehia

Hi Zaied

Thanks for posting this, I have already received this from you as you are acting for me in the purchase of my apartment in Tiba Gardens

Regards

Tom

You are really welcome sir. I am glad you find it helpful.

All the best,

Zeiad Yehia
Barrister

A

allyt

hi highland laddie my hasband and i have also purchased in tiba gardens we are at the stages of payments poa and contracts are all done

L

LadyJ

Tiba G

hi highland laddie my hasband and i have also purchased in tiba gardens we are at the stages of payments poa and contracts are all done
Hi Ally - good to hear that all is going well with your purchase. Have you exchanged contracts yet?
best regards
Lady J

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba G

Hi Lady J
We are on the point of signing a revised Contract and have completed the PoA process and have now sent the 40%

Regards

Z

zajem

One question to Jasonhall - have you already checked the contract with your lawyer, any problems?

A

allyt

Hi Ally - good to hear that all is going well with your purchase. Have you exchanged contracts yet?
best regards
Lady J
hi lady j
contracts are all signed and i have my copy back i am now waiting on my solicitor {tarek} taking my poa to court over there so hopefully all will be well
we have purchased 20 a

regards ally

Status
Not open for further replies.