Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A

Great to hear that you are back in one piece and I am really looking forward to your post and pics when you are suitably rested and refreshed

Best regards

HL

A Rab

A Rab

Inspection trip

Hi to all, we had a good visit to the construction site & photos will follow (i have to downsize them). We were taken round with a guy from RSW and the site foreman, lots of bodies on site, brickies and there 12 year old sons serving them with gobbo, chippies and there chipplets and electricians and there currents, no health and safety at all. the site is progressing really well infact when you see the photos you will see we have an addition?. as to the general area regarding bars, cafes and shops there is none and there will be none, its a taxi into town for those i,m afraid 10le taxi fair each way. Alot of the plots on the original master plan have not been sold so the council are now looking at building a low level school complex, childrens play area and a bit of landscaping. I did a little project before we visited the site which was to add up the total living area of the 49m2 plot we have purchased so it was no surprise when we looked at a flat similar to ours, so regarding furniture and white goods i would strongly recommend a visit prior to ordering any of these. have to go to work now but will post later, A

M

marky p

Hi A,

Hope you had a good hol,sounds like good progress,though a bit annoyed with the bars and restaurants,looking forward to seeing your photos.cheers have a good day.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Thanks for these A Rab.

Well done Ramy. Keep up the progress.

M

marky p

Hi A,

Thanks for the info and pictures,pool looks a little small,whats your overall opinion now you have seen it in the flesh?

A Rab

A Rab

Very small & compact, as per the little project i mentioned today add up all the area on your floor plan and compare it to the plot size, we have lost 10 m2 with internal and external brickwork, we did calculate this when purchasing but when you see it in the flesh your brain says WTF i thought it was going to be bigger, i did a scaled drawing on the dimensions given before going away but i must have left 4 m2 at the airport, lets look at the kitchen for example; 2 double base units equals 2 mtr long, fit a sink with drainer into 1, have a hob fitted & stand a microwave next to it your work surface has gone. take a tape measure with you before you start thinking about furniture. it is what we purchased, a holiday flat, less wonga to spend on the interior, my camera struggled to get any good interior shots because i had the zoom lens on, it will be nice when its finished as long as there arent too many rushkies, now thats another holiday story. Regards A

M

marky p

Great pictures A rab,cheers, info super im still a bit shocked that we are not going to get any restaurants close though.

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Gardens

Hi A,

Thanks for the pics, I am surprised how close the buildings are. Did you have a chance to speak to RSW re their offering of Furniture Packs?

Regards

HL

A Rab

A Rab

The furniture pack for a one bed:
sofa & one armchair,coffee table, rug,tv stand,26 lcd tv,kitchen utensils,microwave,fridge freezer,ceiling lamp(wot),bed with 2 side table,2 side table lamps,wardrobe,mirror,set of curtains, a choice of colour,dark brown,natural,cream,add ivory for the kitchen. the offer price is only available until september. we called in at spinneys supermarket this place is just like azda over here & the same prices ie fridge freezer £200, microwave £20-£50 it had everything but the furniture but had some nice balcony stuff, regarding the closeness of the building the south side should have a border of 30 mtr(more like 15mtr) to tiba towers. what about the wall next to the pool, ask me ask me ask me, A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba gardens

Hi A

WHAT ABOUT THE WALL NEXT TO THE POOL

HL

C

chris_property

Hi A Rab,
I've enjoyed following your adventure and pictures, even though I have bought in Makadi this is a good topic and even I would like to know about the wall by the pool :top: :)

Sea is very close, early days for this new area I am sure if the complexes grow there would be demand for some restaurants around etc, could be a business chance I am sure if there is demand in time.

Good luck everyone,

Cheers

Chris

A Rab

A Rab

Cost you a pint, the piss artists impression shows tg open on all 4 compass points, WRONG, the west face with the shortest border of 16.7 mtr looks like 0.00 mtr as the two plots on the west side will be built onto tg, this was told to us by the RSW rep who took us round, so it should be nice and cool by the pool with restricted sunlight. the good news is the plots are not sold as are quite alot on the Al Ahyaa master plan, as all the current developments are dotted around on the master plan dont know when we will get roads through the development, these will be installed by the council as and when, so dune buggies ahoy me harties, A

M

marky p

Hi all, forget the taxi from airport just jump on a camel....:vroam:

A Rab

A Rab

forget the camels, far to expensive and if you get a taxi make sure the driver speaks and understands english. we took one to tareks what an experience. first stop here we are, NO this is a gents outfitters! yes mr english open in 1 hour, No we want solicitor!, yes mr english go in shop next door for 1 hour. so we got out the cab pointed to another solicitors office and the address we had given him, now i know mr english get back in i take you. round the block again and pull up at a f.....g restaraunt. he open in half an hour mr english, hot sticky and trying to keep cool i said we dont want to eat, we got out the cab knocked on the restaraunt door and in araglish managed to find out that tarek was based on the fourth floor above the restaraunt. RESULT
anyway more pics. 1st looking at allyts balcony, 2nd the hotel inspector and finally chilling out after a day in a taxi. A

Attachments

M

marky p

Cool looks like you needed the rest A,are all the foundations in at present?

A Rab

A Rab

on tg yes, tiba star are working on the foundations for that development, the final RSW project will be tiba paradise then they are moving off the site to the el gouna side of the oasis to build a small resort style complex, after that one they are going to build a larger complex on the outskirts of el gouna. cheers for now, A

B

Bene

Investment in Tiba

Hello to u all. I am glad I found this forum as I got interested in buying a Tiba appartment. Tiba Garden or Tiba Star. I have no experience with Egypt. Is it easy to get in and out of Egypt? What for instance if you want to spend the wintertime there for couple of months?
Thanks for your advice.

A Rab

A Rab

Welcome Bene, no problem getting in & out of Egypt as for spending winter months there your entry visa or tourist visa will cover that, regards A

Status
Not open for further replies.