Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LadyJ

contracts

Hi Ally - that's great news and gives me encouragement that Tarek will not be much further behind with our contracts! Makes it all a bit more 'real' doesn't it?
best regards
J

A

allyt

Hi Ally - that's great news and gives me encouragement that Tarek will not be much further behind with our contracts! Makes it all a bit more 'real' doesn't it?
best regards
J

hi LadyJ
Back in Jan when we were looking at buying we had the choice of 51 different appartments and to be honest it seemed to good to be true, do you know how many are left to sell

regards allyt

L

LadyJ

availability

From memory when we last enquired for an availability list in early March, there were about 15 appartments left, with the fourth floor all sold, and mainly pool level and first floor being available.
p.s. most of the flats on the list were reserved meaning- legally going through, hardly any were at held level by just the deposit.

Best wishes
J

A

allyt

hi lady j
hopefully if they are all mostly sold the devloper will speed things up i have sent a email to the estate agent to see how things are going

A Rab

A Rab

Latest progress image

Hi allyt, photographic progress is available from the developers website, this is one of the latest, regards A

Attachments

A

allyt

hi a rab
thanks for that they are getting on well with our little pads in the sun it is starting to look real

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba G

Just sent signed Contracts and PoA by DHL today, already paid 40% and first Installment
Tom

A

allyt

hi highland laddie

we come from scotland to. now its a waiting game this stage cantake up to 3 months they say

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba G

Hi Allyt

Good to see another Scot is going to be in Tiba G. We live in Newmains just outside Wishaw, lanarkshire. Where do you live

Best regards

J

jasonhall

From memory when we last enquired for an availability list in early March, there were about 15 appartments left, with the fourth floor all sold, and mainly pool level and first floor being available.
p.s. most of the flats on the list were reserved meaning- legally going through, hardly any were at held level by just the deposit.

Best wishes
J
Hi all , just a quick up date on how many units are available at the 5th april its about 23 units yet to be sold on tiba Gardens.

Z

zajem

Jason what about your contract signed with RedSea? All is OK. any corrections in the document?

J

jasonhall

Hi zajem
if you like to email me i give you some information . i have a good lawyer if needed! Always best to get your contract checked . My lawyer is good value for money . He can check it for £150.00 .
kind Regards
Jason H

Z

zajem

Hi Jason,
many thanks for your answer. Can you send me your email via private message? I'm not able to do it because I'm still newbie in this forum and this function is blocked (but I can receive such messages).

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
As of yesterday there were 22 units remaining including a a two bed on the third floor, a two bed on the second floor and three one beds on the second floor.

H

Highland Laddie

Tg update and latest pics

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the latest pics and also advising that TG is on track and in fact in front of build schedule . This is great news

Regards

Tom

A

allyt

Here are the latest photos from Tiba Gardens; all Tiba projects have a full team of constructors working and are well ahead of plan.
thankyou for the latest pics of tibs gardens it is great news that they are a head with the building

A

amaina

I am about to send a reservation deposit to Uncover Egypt Ltd . London who apparently act as agents for Redseaway on the Tiba gardens project most of the apartments appear to be sold, is that truly the case?. Can anyone confirm they are kosher! They have not mentioned needing notaries or solicitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.