Tiba Gardens Hurghada

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rab

A Rab

Greetings highland,
thanks for that, the packages do look reasonable but its the selection that concerns me a little,
however will discuss this next week with RSW. i also think that spending that quantity of cash i would have to go into full bartering mode. (it is egypt).
A

H

Highland Laddie

Tiba Furniture Package

Hi A

Can you let me know how you get on with RSW and what the selection is like. I would actually like to see anything before I buy it so as to look at the quality and style. Spending £4K blind is not a good thing and as you say this is Egypt what is the final price going to be once you start bartering with them.

Have a great holiday and remember to take plenty of pictures

Regards

HL

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
The published prices for kitchen, water heater and air conditioning are perfectly reasonable; I have on two occasions used Red Sea Way to carry out work on my house and they have done so to my complete satisfaction.

Peter Mitry

Last edited by a moderator:
A Rab

A Rab

Hi, serpantly hl, the cannon is loaded with extra memory cards, spoke to the agent and i will be taking photos of an apartment on tg the same as yours(dont tell alicat as it will be hers)he he. I will have to look at my sober diary to find out when i can do this,
A

H

Highland Laddie

Hi A

Remember to take the camera lens cap off your Cannon before you shoot, that is if you are feeling under from a drink or two. Thanks for taking pics of a similar apartment as mine A44. can't wait to you come back to post re your exiting trip to Egypt

Best regards to Lady J

HL

J

jezcself

Furniture prices

Hi there,

I have just started the process of buying Tiba Garden. I have seen, what I would call overinflated prices for furniture, kitchen, beds, tables etc. Most of those are the furniture packages. I have always been the kind of person that likes bargain.

Does anyone know of any places in the area where I can pick up 'stuff' at sensible prices. I do not want to pay £400 for a chest of drawers or £37 for a bedside lamp.

Are there any markets, ';real' local shops that won't take me for a mug?

I have been told £200 for a water heater but then I have found someone saying £62

I have always been amazed by what people pay for things. In the UK people talk about bathroom suite at £1,000 but they are only £200 for most DIY stores and they do the same job.

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Don't be impatient.

Read all the previous posts and over time you will have your own answers.

M

marky p

Have a good one A rab looking forward to read about it on your return..

H

Highland Laddie

Hi A

I know very well where you are going and I am very envious. I hope that you have a great time and look forward to your post when you come back re furniture and pictures of TB and any other titbits that you uncover during your hols in Hurghada remember that you must stay sober hic hic when you are taking the pics

Have a great holiday

HL

A

allyt

hi all
just got a email from lawyer to say that he now has my contract back
from the courts good news it is legally my flat now yipeee

M

marky p

Well done Ally,hopefully i should be getting mine back soon which lawyer did you use??

A

allyt

hi marky
I used tarek he has been a gem and always there to advise when ever you need it

M

marky p

Hi Ally yes im with him too he is good,guess now we just have to wait patiently for it to be finished.

A

allyt

hi marky
ye but they seem to be getting on with it pretty fast hopefully they will finish it
before the date and we might get over for next summer

M

marky p

Hi Ally,

Fingers crossed that would be nice,going to try and get over in september,to see whats being built around there,bars restaurant etc.A rab is over there at mo,maybe he will post some good info.

A

allyt

hi marky
we are going to try and get over in october for a nose a rab will post some good info
i think

A Rab

A Rab

Hi all, just returned from Egypt am getting some zzzzzzz and will post later today. lots of workers on site no health and safety issues, they were getting readey to pour the roof when we were there. regards A

A

allyt

hi aa rab hope you had a good time looking forward to your post have a nice kip

Status
Not open for further replies.