Sara's Residence

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danny

Saras Residences

Well, September is almost here.... I wonder if anyone has any updates with regards to Sara's Residence?
The project didn't seem to move for ages but I have past a few times recently and they are doing a lot of work on the facade now so things seem to be pushing on again.

H

Hameed

I've just been informed that the hand over date has now been moved to Dec 08. Apparently, most of the building is complete but for the doors windows and bathroom units. I wonder if anyone has any new photos or updates they wish to share....

H

Hameed

Has been anybody got any updates or photos with regards to Sara's Residence?

H

Hameed

Is there any body else interested in this development or are my the only one?

HORIZON

HORIZON

Is there any body else interested in this development or are my the only one?
With regards to the prices from the White Sands post, they start at 57.5 thousand euros for 2 bed apartment 104.5 sqm.

L

Lsab

Hi Hameed,

I wish you were getting some response but it seems that we don't have many (any?) members buying on this development.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Sarah's Update

Hi Hameed,

I wish you were getting some response but it seems that we don't have many (any?) members buying on this development.
There has been a lot of activity recently towards completing the front of the building; most of the apartments have been almost finished and tiled for over a year but the corridors, stairways and the facade have been left until last. It looks like they could be planning for completion in December.

H

Hameed

Hi Hameed,

At last some response. I am relieved and am feeling much better. However, there must be some others who have invested into this project. In comparison to many other similer projects in Hurghada does this not rate as good as them?

L

Lsab

Hi Hameed,

All it means is that the other investors aren't members of Totally Property. Even on threads where we've many members who've invested on the same development e.g. Desert Pearl, they're still in the minority. Most of the buyers on that development are not members here! However we get a very large number of people who surf the forum and take their time joining, so hopefully there's some Sarah's buyers amongst them that might be tempted to start posting. By keeping up your posts on the subject, this thread will show up at the top of the first page when anyone Googles Sarah's Residence. You'll aslo keep it on the first page of the Egypt forum which will make it more prominent for those buyers who are just surfing.

It's frustrating that you're not in touch with other owners, but it doesn't mean that you've chosen a less popular development.

Best wishes
Linda

H

Hameed

Thanks Linda for the above info... I'll do my best to provide updates on this develoment!

H

Hameed

Has anbody got any updates, latest photos for this project. They will be much appreciated... I believe this project is almost ready?

A

Advanced Media Inspections

Photo updates today 25.01.09

Hi Hameed,

I noticed that no one has put some recent photos on here for you so i thought i would help out.

It looks a very nice building and is certainly in a fantastic location... I did a map for the Desert Pearl Development clients which is just up the road from here and im sure you can make good use of it too. (Handy for local knowledge for supermarkets, chemists, kids entertainment and of course best beach to go to)

Well done on your nice purchase.

Incidentaly, i am looking to get in touch with the agents selling this development for my buisness side of things. Could you or anyone else share this info with me. It would help alot, otherwise i will just go straight to Aliance Resorts and hope for some help there.

Hope these photos help you anyway.

Kind regards

Andrew Mark

Attachments

A

Advanced Media Inspections

Map of ammenities

As promised... here is the map.

Regards

Andrew Mark

Attachments

J

johnwayne

Banned
FANTASTIC - a free map of this area - does anyone else have anything for maps. They are very difficult to get hold of, I have even tried google and nothing really. thank you again!

P

propertastic

FANTASTIC - a free map of this area - does anyone else have anything for maps. They are very difficult to get hold of, I have even tried google and nothing really. thank you again!
Here you go. I've redone the map I made a year ago which had a few mistakes in it.

The M# areas are Mubareks 1-8

There are no hard and fast borders between each of the areas, but this should be close enopugh for most needs.

Attachments

H

Hameed

Andrew,

Many thanks for the Photos & the maps, they are fantastic....

I was informed the hand over will possibly take place in mid Feb? Looking at the photos.. looks like there is still a lot to be done....

However, completion looks near.......

Red Sea

Red Sea

Banned
Andrew,

Many thanks for the Photos & the maps, they are fantastic....

I was informed the hand over will possibly take place in mid Feb? Looking at the photos.. looks like there is still a lot to be done....

However, completion looks near.......
i passed by last week and I guess still 2 months at least to be finished as pool area still lots lots of work to be done and interiors as well

Status
Not open for further replies.