Sara's Residence

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hameed

Thanks Linda, I will explore the links.

I did go to Dubai since kids were very keen and were looking forward to the visit. It was treated more of a holiday instead.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Does one need to involve a soilcitor when purchasing a property from Egypt or can one buy reliably direct from the Agents?
you can do both ways, but what i recommend is to com ersonaly and visit projects locations and then decide

H

Hameed

I did make a visit to Hurghada and was very impressed with the price and location of Sara's Residence in comparison to other projects on offer. People that I met were making a lot of fuss about Al-Kwather, the Promenade etc. Sara's Residence has easy access to all these and other town centres too via good bus links. The beach is walking distance and the Airport is 10min away. My only concern is will they complete in September?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I did make a visit to Hurghada and was very impressed with the price and location of Sara's Residence in comparison to other projects on offer. People that I met were making a lot of fuss about Al-Kwather, the Promenade etc. Sara's Residence has easy access to all these and other town centres too via good bus links. The beach is walking distance and the Airport is 10min away. My only concern is will they complete in September?
Thats good that you visited the location, I think it should be finshed in Septemper but in case of delay it would be not more than a month i hope
Regards
George

L

Lsab

Sorry Hameed - can't resist - after Nakheel and a 15 month delay in completion - anything's better!

H

Hameed

Hi Lsab, Your right but i'm happy since I have positively been informed now to come and collect the key for the Dubai apt. I wonder which renting agency did you use to let it out(I assume you are renting it out)?

L

Lsab

No, we're selling. Popping across on saturday to hopefully finalise things. We're using the money to invest in Egypt :)

R

rossantony

saras update

full building licenses for the project were obtained January 2008.

I have copies of all the necessary licenses here in Hurghada, and also in the UK office.

A lot of work has been going on at Sara's but on the inside, as the outside rendering is finished.

A new delivery of clay bricks can be seen outside the development, which will be used for building the shops.

workers can also been seen on the back side of Saras. (The pool area)

H

Hameed

I am happy to announce that I have made my 1st purchase into Egypt. I have bought into Sara's Residence. Thanks to this website it has been easy for me to make this big decision. I have also got in touch with Mr Ziead Yehia (Lawyer) to ensure all goes well. I hope all goes well.

L

lyndsay552

Hi Hameed

Whats the availability like in Sara's Residence? What have you bought?

Lyndsay

H

Hameed

This is my third investment oversease. I have bought two in Dubai. However, they are both small studios, where as in Hurghada I have bought 2 bd apt. Hopefully more for personal/ family and friends use etc. Lyndsay are you going to settle down there permanently from the 3rd of July or just going for a break?

L

lyndsay552

I'm settling down permanently. I will be living beside you in Regency Towers but its only a 1 bed and we where considering buying a 2 bed in Saras.

Lyndsay

H

Hameed

Wow, good luck with your settlement. Hope everything goes well... I believe there some apts still available in Sara's Residence but you will have to ask the agents etc for details. I like it's central location and spacious surroundings etc. Also, it's almost complete too, hopefully not long to waite for completion....

H

Hameed

Are there any direct flights to Hurghada during the summer period is this only available during the winter period?

H

Hameed

I'm settling down permanently. I will be living beside you in Regency Towers but its only a 1 bed and we where considering buying a 2 bed in Saras.

Lyndsay
Hi Lyndsay, I wonder how are you settling in to your new life and apt in Hurghada. Hope everything is going well. The Weather must be hot....is it bearable? While you are there can you see if Sara's Residence looks ready. I believe it's very close to you?

Good luck.

H

Hameed

Well, September is almost here.... I wonder if anyone has any updates with regards to Sara's Residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.