Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Thanks Red

Reducing a grown man to tears is a new one for me - I've obviously not been trying hard enough:D

Linda

L

lyndsay552

When do we find out if we have got the allocation we have requested?

L

Lsab

Hi Lyndsay, Didn't know you were going for Regency Beach too. I think it'll take a little while for them to sort through all the allocations. They said they'd be back to us as soon as they'd been through them all. What are you going for?

L

lyndsay552

Studio. Decided at the last minute, so not sure if we'll get what we want.

L

Lsab

Best of luck - hopefully we won't have to wait too long before we know.

L

lyndsay552

I know, it's this waiting I hate!! What are you going for?

P

pmcloughlin

Regency beach is an off plan development, yes it is front line beach, but yes again it is in Hurghada, Egypt. That is what you are buying. The individual investor deserves more transparent information than was given in this pre-launch. Any doubt pull out! There is likely to be just as good if not better coming soon, which will welcome all.

G

Glenn

Regency beach is an off plan development, yes it is front line beach, but yes again it is in Hurghada, Egypt. That is what you are buying. The individual investor deserves more transparent information than was given in this pre-launch. Any doubt pull out! There is likely to be just as good if not better coming soon, which will welcome all.
I don't think so, ok Regency have done what every other developer does, move the goal posts at the last minute, but in all honesty has anyone seen a better offer for beach front real-estate?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I don't think so, ok Regency have done what every other developer does, move the goal posts at the last minute, but in all honesty has anyone seen a better offer for beach front real-estate?
I don't think there is better offer even if some unites its prices increased but still best prices with suchlocation

F

flip

How much is the solicitor for Regency charging for his services anyone know???

L

lyndsay552

Disbursement fees include:
Certified copy Power of Attorney And Contract £ 25.00
- Foreign Office Fee £ 27.00
- Egyptian Embassy Fee £ 20.00
- Documents Fee £ 85.00
- Translation Fee £ 40.00
- Bank Payments and Admin Fees £ 60.00
- Registration, Stamp Duty, Egyptian Legal Fees £ 350.00
- Special Delivery, Document & Courier Fees (Egypt) £ 40.00

Lyndsay

L

lyndsay552

Just got an email from Harriet at property hotspots saying they will be in touch towards the end of the week reference apartment numbers. Has anyone else heard yet?

K

kel520

Hi Guys..just sorted apartment regency beach first floor..room number..just kidding..not sure yet which number. was a bit annoying cost etc but then you are getting bit more room if you can afford it overall. 46 sq m or 57 ? i wasnt sure but choose to play safe with a studio ...someone confirm for me apart from the sunshine etc it wont be like stopping in a travelodge room got to be twice the size yeh? only on the floor plan it did look a bit like it...... will somebody give me some more money?

H

hurghada

Regency towers developer

Hi everyone. I am very new to this forum but I have been following people’s posts regarding the Regency development over the last week.

The Regency development sounds really good and comparing to other developments in the area it sounds like the best one to choose. However I am surprised to see that no one has once queried the developer. Why is everyone so confident about paying large payment up front for something they can not see with there own eyes to a new developer they have never dealt with or heard of before in a non EU country which law is not as straight as ours?

I am slightly worried, but also really want to go ahead and put a reservation fee down. Could some one please offer me any information or proof about the developer which gave them the confidence to go ahead? Apart from the obvious reason that you trust your agent, the developer built Regency Towers, Joe Calzaghe has brought an apartment there, they are UK based and you make payments through an escrow account. Because to me this is not sufficient enough? Has anyone checked up the company? Is there proof of purchase of the land? How is the developer funding the project? Is it funded just with our first payments? and if that the case what happens if the project never finishes for a certain reason or the company goes bankrupt? Because in my eyes if this is a new company starting up which is purely relying on our deposits to fund the development then a lot of the risk is on us so in return I would expect to pay a cheaper price for my apartment. (I know the prices are relatively cheap compared to the other developers and Hania beach but when you start adding on the extras and looking at the front apartments then it starts to get more pricey!)

If im talking rubbish then someone please says because like I said I really want to go ahead with the purchase. But I would need a 100% trust on the developer as the risk isn’t the developer it is buying a apartment in Egypt.

It would be good to hear from the few people who have met the developer over Egypt or have brought from Regency Towers.

C

Con96

Hi everyone. I am very new to this forum but I have been following people’s posts regarding the Regency development over the last week.

The Regency development sounds really good and comparing to other developments in the area it sounds like the best one to choose. However I am surprised to see that no one has once queried the developer. Why is everyone so confident about paying large payment up front for something they can not see with there own eyes to a new developer they have never dealt with or heard of before in a non EU country which law is not as straight as ours?

I am slightly worried, but also really want to go ahead and put a reservation fee down. Could some one please offer me any information or proof about the developer which gave them the confidence to go ahead? Apart from the obvious reason that you trust your agent, the developer built Regency Towers, Joe Calzaghe has brought an apartment there, they are UK based and you make payments through an escrow account. Because to me this is not sufficient enough? Has anyone checked up the company? Is there proof of purchase of the land? How is the developer funding the project? Is it funded just with our first payments? and if that the case what happens if the project never finishes for a certain reason or the company goes bankrupt? Because in my eyes if this is a new company starting up which is purely relying on our deposits to fund the development then a lot of the risk is on us so in return I would expect to pay a cheaper price for my apartment. (I know the prices are relatively cheap compared to the other developers and Hania beach but when you start adding on the extras and looking at the front apartments then it starts to get more pricey!)

If im talking rubbish then someone please says because like I said I really want to go ahead with the purchase. But I would need a 100% trust on the developer as the risk isn’t the developer it is buying a apartment in Egypt.

It would be good to hear from the few people who have met the developer over Egypt or have brought from Regency Towers.
Hi

I recently visited Hurghada and one of my visits was with the developer of Regency Towers/Beach. I thought Andy was really on the ball, he knows exactly what he wants, has a clear vision,and has lots of added touches with the customer at the forefront. Regency Towers was very impressive, the apartment finish was fab,attention to detail, and very modern with british developer and wife has business doing the furniture package.However there were few remaining and the rooftop communal area had excellent views but did not allow under 16 year olds( that counted me out with a 10yr old) Regency Beach was one of my choices and i visited the location, ( beautiful area) but i chose the Oasis Resort which is close by on the same road as its completion date is this year and not 2009.
I wouldnt have any hesitation in this developer whatsover, he has been out in Hurghada for some years and is committed to delivering on time and to high standards. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.