Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katefromireland

At a guess 50% more than you paid for it on completion and 2-3 times what you paid for it in 5 years. Oh & welcome to the forum Coco!

Really? thanks Peter, god i wasnt really expecting that, thats something to look forward to! mind you thats all well and good but if there's noone to buy it then we may aswell have not bothered, thats all i'm afraid of.

Trying to get out now for the launch but flights are too expensive any tips on where to go for cheap flights we are in ireland so have to connect to UK. What airports can you depart from to hurghada apart from gatwick anyone know?

thanks
k.

L

lyndsay552

My husband refuses to go in the sea because he saw on some program, that there are sharks in the red sea?! Don't know anything more than that.

Lyndsay

K

Katefromireland

My husband refuses to go in the sea because he saw on some program, that there are sharks in the red sea?! Don't know anything more than that.

Lyndsay

did he, yeh i'd be with him so! wasnt such a silly question after all was it!

K.

K

Katefromireland

hello
There is sharks but never come on the beach they are in the deep inside and sharks swim by night not by day and HIII I'm swimming here since 8 years not eated yet LOL :p
yeh but cant they smell blood from a mile away, you must have a beard or have not been swimming shortly after a shave!!

L

lyndsay552

Silly Questions

did he, yeh i'd be with him so! wasnt such a silly question after all was it!

K.
Hi Coco,

Don't worry about asking silly questions. If you have thought of the question, plenty of other people will have thought of the same question but where too afraid to ask. I asked what I thought was a silly question about 'where do they get their water from if it never rains' and got a suprisingly interesting answer!?!

Lyndsay

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
yeh but cant they smell blood from a mile away, you must have a beard or have not been swimming shortly after a shave!!
mmmmm I will go and meet a shark and ask her or Him about this should i shave before i swim ??? would you smell me :) LOL:p

K

Katefromireland

Hi Coco,

Don't worry about asking silly questions. If you have thought of the question, plenty of other people will have thought of the same question but where too afraid to ask. I asked what I thought was a silly question about 'where do they get their water from if it never rains' and got a suprisingly interesting answer!?!

Lyndsay

where do they get their water from wells??

L

lyndsay552

Only kidding. They actually bring it across from the Nile in tankers. Well, that's what I was told

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
There is also a pipeline bringing water from the Nile. Sahl Hasheesh has its own desalination plant.....

K

Katefromireland

Only kidding. They actually bring it across from the Nile in tankers. Well, that's what I was told
never would have guessed that one. Do you have a property already out there? what are your thoughts on regency beach??

L

lyndsay552

Yes, we have bought in Regency Towers and Oasis Resort. Still thinking about buying in Regency Beach but the two year time frame is putting us of. We love regency and actually hope to open a business, along side regency beach once we move out after the summer. I'm just back and took lots of photos of inside an apartment in towers, so if you PM your email address I'm forward them

Lyndsay

Randall

Randall

Hi All

Just had an e mail to say that Regency Beach is officialy launched on 25th Feb.

Prices will be 15% more immediately.

Those who have reserved will not pay anymore. They are allocating lots on the 18th.

We are nearly off the Starting Blocks

Cheers

D

dunkan

Hi All

Just had an e mail to say that Regency Beach is officialy launched on 25th Feb.

Prices will be 15% more immediately.

Those who have reserved will not pay anymore. They are allocating lots on the 18th.

We are nearly off the Starting Blocks

Cheers
Same here but the price increase is on the launch date according to my email.

Randall

Randall

Prices have gone up quite a lot even if you put a holding deposit down.

Don't know what to do now?

L

Lsab

Yes, it's going to be difficult for us too - another couple of thousand for a 'junior' suite. We really think it's worth going ahead though.

R

redangel7861

This looks great.

Good luck to all who have invested on Regency Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.