Regency Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lsab

Hi Lyndsay,

That's the first time I've seen the new option and it's much better than the second - the only one we were shown. I don't know when they'll want us to make up our minds regarding turning into a 1 bed or not, so for now we'll leave it as is.

Linda

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
please pm me

just been having a good look at regency beach

anyone involved with its sale

please pm me with latest availability full details brohure would be good

i would be interested in purchasing a junior suite with a decent view..

looks good this one.. if i can get a rock bottom price on a one bed

may consider that too..

L

lyndsay552

You'll be lucky to get one. The cheapest price at the moment for a junior suite is £32k but they are probably all gone.

Lyndsay

L

lyndsay552

How about a studio? That's what we ended up buying as we couldn't afford the junior suite. Think they are about £26500 at the moment

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
How about a studio? That's what we ended up buying as we couldn't afford the junior suite. Think they are about £26500 at the moment
i hope following is latest just aware its selling soooooooooo fast what vailable today might be not tomorow

G07A(3): (57m2) @ £650 PER SQUARE METER

207A(1): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

207A(2): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

207A(3): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

Be quickly or forget it ;)

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
i hope following is latest just aware its selling soooooooooo fast what vailable today might be not tomorow

G07A(3): (57m2) @ £650 PER SQUARE METER

207A(1): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

207A(2): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

207A(3): (57m2) @ £630 PER SQUARE METER

Be quickly or forget it ;)

having been in cutthroat recruitment sales , i know what spin is.. even attended a course in it..

i have not come down in the last shower, i am not wet behind the ears despite my youthful appearance and i wont be rushed into anything.

therefore there is no need to try any spin tactics about things selling fast. it wont work.. and that applies to all vendors and agents .. apart from one or two who never try it anyway..

arm me with factual information.. keep doing so and if we can ..my wife and i will purchase.. we have done it once, we may do it again

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
I thought that you were meeting up with Nick when you go out? He has all the latest info..

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
I thought that you were meeting up with Nick when you go out? He has all the latest info..
met him peter..

we discussed a couple actually but rather lead him on .. we told him that we were looking at our finances to see if it is viable.. thats why im asking around for potential deals , lower entry deposits and fiance packages..

we had a lot of discussion over a few beers and he was most helpful..

thats our position..

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
do you have a brochure on this lyndsay
hi
i find attached pics i hope twould give some help for all who ask about Regecny continental

Attachments

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
There are no deals to be had Wayne; the price has already increased following the allocations. Wherever you go you will be quoted the same, they could sell each apartment five times over...the best deal on any project is always to get in on the pre release phase.

If you missed out on Regency Beach watch out this coming week for Al Rivera; its on the same road and will be stunning!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
There are no deals to be had Wayne; the price has already increased following the allocations. Wherever you go you will be quoted the same, they could sell each apartment five times over...the best deal on any project is always to get in on the pre release phase.

If you missed out on Regency Beach watch out this coming week for Al Rivera; its on the same road and will be stunning!
that is tottaly correct peter and all agents have same and no one no one will have any special deal the developer is realy respective company and he have same standards and prices for all

I just hope that he don't miss good chances available now

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned

yes point taken..

thats what i have done on the one i have bought.

the one you mention look like a council estate round a swimmingpool in my eyes .. i dont like them ..

i will be interested in a low priced 1 bed with good facilities though peter as i told nick .. looks like i will have to be patient and see what other developments are going up ..

H

Home Buy Overseas

Banned
yes point taken..

thats what i have done on the one i have bought.

the one you mention look like a council estate round a swimmingpool in my eyes .. i dont like them ..

i will be interested in a low priced 1 bed with good facilities though peter as i told nick .. looks like i will have to be patient and see what other developments are going up ..
does george never give up ..

i dont need to hear his spin bull***.

developments will sell fast , prices will go up.. so what...

if i miss out i miss out... i dont do sales tactics , the developments sell them selves

honesty integrity are the only criteria for my purchases... as i keep saying there is no money available other than a reservation fee at the moment..

the sooner he realises this the better.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
does george never give up ..

i dont need to hear his spin bull***.

developments will sell fast , prices will go up.. so what...

if i miss out i miss out... i dont do sales tactics , the developments sell them selves

honesty integrity are the only criteria for my purchases... as i keep saying there is no money available other than a reservation fee at the moment..

the sooner he realises this the better.
its not sales tactics i tell honest and true infomation nothing more or less honestly and sure its up to you at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.