Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gordies

welcome

hey Georgieboy,

welcome aboard. hope you enjoy your visit to Red Sea and I look forward to your pics!

Gordie

T

thompsonsom

Hi everyone. I have just reserved an appartment at Red Sea Residencia.
I've been reading all your comments for a little while and thank you all the the info.
I'm visiting this Friday (23rd Jan) and will be taking lots of pics. I'll try to post some on here when I'm back if that helps anyone. I'll also leave any useful tips that I can.
George
Hi George

Welcome to the red sea residencia family. What size apartment have you reserved, which floor and how long are you going to hurghada for? If you can get some photo's of our apartment whilst you are out there we would appreciate it, just ask Sammi, think he must be too busy with his wedding plans to take some for us and we are dying to see the finished result....

Janice & Ian

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - camera back in action

Some more Kitchen photos arrived today - more to come tomorrow.
Janice
Sameh has lent his camera to one of our friends who have just had a baby boy - hopefully he'll have the camera back soon (may not be any memory though).

Your Kitchen is like Unit (D) but without the optional wall unit

Attachments

G

georgieboy

Going this week

Hi George

Welcome to the red sea residencia family. What size apartment have you reserved, which floor and how long are you going to hurghada for? If you can get some photo's of our apartment whilst you are out there we would appreciate it, just ask Sammi, think he must be too busy with his wedding plans to take some for us and we are dying to see the finished result....

Janice & Ian
All, I have reserved Unit A on the 4th floor. Myself, wife and two kids (all well behaved I promise) are visting for the weekend (Fri 23rd to Mon 26th).:D

We plan to check out the area, see the appartments of course and price things up to see what's best to bring and what's best to buy out there. It will be a fact finding mission for us but I'm hoping we can take a quick dip in the pool and have a few drinks etc..

Janice and Ian, if I can be of any help with the photos then I certainly will but I do see that Dave99 has since posted some. Just let me know by Thursday lunchtim if you would.

I'll try my best to find hints and tips and post them here next Tuesday.

Thanks all - looking forward to meeting you all already :)

D

dave2u

i think its wise to check out the area with this as i aways say location is every thing and well see for youself.also before making a descision go and look at properties in the esplande mall area known as village road where the promonede is its fantastic down there best od luck

T

thompsonsom

All, I have reserved Unit A on the 4th floor. Myself, wife and two kids (all well behaved I promise) are visting for the weekend (Fri 23rd to Mon 26th).:D

We plan to check out the area, see the appartments of course and price things up to see what's best to bring and what's best to buy out there. It will be a fact finding mission for us but I'm hoping we can take a quick dip in the pool and have a few drinks etc..

Janice and Ian, if I can be of any help with the photos then I certainly will but I do see that Dave99 has since posted some. Just let me know by Thursday lunchtim if you would.

I'll try my best to find hints and tips and post them here next Tuesday.

Thanks all - looking forward to meeting you all already :)
Hi George

Nigel has posted some pictures but not of our apartment and it is ours we want to see finished not someone elses. so if you can take any we would appreciate it, although realise your time will be precious so if you can't manage it will understand.

janice

G

georgieboy

Piccies

Hi George

Nigel has posted some pictures but not of our apartment and it is ours we want to see finished not someone elses. so if you can take any we would appreciate it, although realise your time will be precious so if you can't manage it will understand.

janice
Assuming you sort it with Sameh for me to do so, of course I will. I will try my best to find wi-fi over there and post them in near real-time.

George

D

dave99

Video feed in real time please

George - can you run to real time video feed - phone in to watch you walking around - maybe a bit of a commentary with introductions of our on-site manager and my partner, and maybe our builder if he's around. Do the toe test check the pool water temperature, check the level of the sunshine on the roof, air temperature inside and out of your apartment. Get a shot of the sunset from your balcony. It will already be dark by the time you leave the airport on Friday evening.

Assuming you sort it with Sameh for me to do so, of course I will. I will try my best to find wi-fi over there and post them in near real-time.

George

G

georgieboy

Joking ???

George - can you run to real time video feed - phone in to watch you walking around - maybe a bit of a commentary with introductions of our on-site manager and my partner, and maybe our builder if he's around. Do the toe test check the pool water temperature, check the level of the sunshine on the roof, air temperature inside and out of your apartment. Get a shot of the sunset from your balcony. It will already be dark by the time you leave the airport on Friday evening.
I'll try;)

D

dave2u

dave99 you seem to be taking a lot of pleasure in knocking other developments at the moment and i suggest we are all getting a bit fed up of it.you seem to be on every other thread and i can only think your trying to drumm up sales for your own development which if is that good why is it not sold out..we know theres problems but there our problems not yours

Last edited:
T

thompsonsom

Some more Kitchen photos arrived today - more to come tomorrow.
Janice
Sameh has lent his camera to one of our friends who have just had a baby boy - hopefully he'll have the camera back soon (may not be any memory though).

Your Kitchen is like Unit (D) but without the optional wall unit

Nigel

Ian thinks the painters need some lessons on how to paint without getting runs onto skirting board/tiles, guess there is going to be lots on our snagging list when we eventually get out there.

I am a bit concerned about the reports that the apartments are being handed over and owners having to set in and clean them, is this because of a rush at the end to finish on time. As you advertised to "european standards" I would expect the apartment to be handed over having been cleaned thoroughly and would not expect to have to clean after arriving from a days travelling. I am also concerned that the builders have been living in our apartment as they were when we were out there last, so would expect the floors to have been bleached & disinfected.

Janice

D

dave99

Apartments

I agree about the cleaning.

Back in december we cleaned one apartment several times between owner visits because work was still being performed but we wanted to avoid spreading dirt around each day.
The standard of cleaning prior to any owner arriving should be as you have described, and hopefully it will be.

G

georgieboy

Soon be there

This time tomorrow, I should be there :D:D

I'll take loads of pictures and post what I can

George:p

D

dave2u

would be nice to see some detailed pictures of the surrounding areas from the balconys thanks

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - photo of surrounding area

I've counted 13 pics of the surrounding area on previous posts - taken from the roof. Just look through the thread.

would be nice to see some detailed pictures of the surrounding areas from the balconys thanks

D

dave2u

yes seen those but there long distance views would be nice to see whats outside and around the apartments thanks

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - just outside

Some photos that show the area near to the apartments, both from the roof and ground level, looking out from the apartments and some looking in towards the aparmtents from different directions.

Note that some show the building as it was in July 2008.

yes seen those but there long distance views would be nice to see whats outside and around the apartments thanks

Attachments

G

georgieboy

Kitchen photos

Janice, Ian,

I took a few photos of your kitchen as promised

George

Status
Not open for further replies.