Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anokayperson

Banned
These forums really do help.
Keep sending your views

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Real Estate Consultants.[/QUOTE]

They tend to help, when it is generally good news. But bad news / publicity does tend to get removed and is therefore of no benefit for future buyers as they are unaware of the problems with these developers. Unfortunately the media gets wind of things, after buyers complain, and this is after many months. By then developers have had people's money and it is too late!

D

dave99

When will you get top Hurghada

its my Chris's birthday on Tuesday so hope for a nice evening for drinks on the roof!!

cheers,

Gordie
Hi Gordon

Sorry you're not able to be in the Sun in your own apartment.

Hope you get there soon.

D

dave99

New Key Holding & Maintenance service starting soon

Janice & Ian, who are owners at Red Sea Residencia, will be offering a new service to owners at our apartments and to anyone else who needs help with their property in Hurghada. The Service starts in April.

I'm sure our owners will be very happy to see them "on-site" to help look after things when they're not around.

My guess is that there are many more property owners in Hurghada looking for someone that they can rely on to sort out all those things that can be such a problem when they are so far away.

There's a note on the Sales forum for anyone needing more details about the services available.
Great idea Janice & Ian - we all wish you lots of luck with the new venture.

G

georgieboy

Good news

Janice & Ian, who are owners at Red Sea Residencia, will be offering a new service to owners at our apartments and to anyone else who needs help with their property in Hurghada. The Service starts in April.

I'm sure our owners will be very happy to see them "on-site" to help look after things when they're not around.

My guess is that there are many more property owners in Hurghada looking for someone that they can rely on to sort out all those things that can be such a problem when they are so far away.

There's a note on the Sales forum for anyone needing more details about the services available.

That sounds great. Janice /Ian can you PM me some details please.

Thanks

George

D

dave99

How are the preparations going for the move

Hi Janice

Got all the packing done yet.

Hope it going Ok.

T

thompsonsom

Hi Janice

Got all the packing done yet.

Hope it going Ok.
Hi

Getting there slowly, what with a silver wedding/leaving party to sort out and packing to be done on top of still working full time, don't know if i am on my head or my feet. (lol)
Can't wait now though

Janice & Ian

D

dave99

Contacts from the forum

I had a request from a forum member recently. and I passed on your details.

Did anyone contact you about your new service.

T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel

Thanks for that, early days yet as not really advertised the venture but had a couple of enquiries from residents of red sea, been waiting for my nephew to finish the website

Had hangover from party last night which is why not answered sooner, was a wicked night, shame you couldnt have made it.

Janice

D

dave99

You'll be in the sun soon - good luck

Janice & Ian

Almost time to leave and get some sun.

Hope it all goes well.

Hi Nigel

Thanks for that, early days yet as not really advertised the venture but had a couple of enquiries from residents of red sea, been waiting for my nephew to finish the website

Had hangover from party last night which is why not answered sooner, was a wicked night, shame you couldnt have made it.

Janice

T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel

Yes finished work today, got a lovely diamond watch, just going through the final packing now and finishing off jobs around the house.

Hope you and Anne have a lovely time down under, will be in touch once we get out to our apartment regarding the finalities.

Hope to see you both out at red sea soon

regards

janice & ian

D

dave99

Have you settled in yet

Hi Nigel

Yes finished work today, got a lovely diamond watch, just going through the final packing now and finishing off jobs around the house.

Hope you and Anne have a lovely time down under, will be in touch once we get out to our apartment regarding the finalities.

Hope to see you both out at red sea soon

regards

janice & ian
Hi Janice & Ian

Are you getting organised yet.

D

dave99

Is that a road near you ??

Seems as though we could have a new road to our apartments soon.

That will be good news for everyone.

Hope it fits up to the door !!!

D

dave99

Anyone seen any road builders yet ?

Seems as though we could have a new road to our apartments soon.

That will be good news for everyone.

Hope it fits up to the door !!!

T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel

Here is how work stands at the moment, they work very hard & long hours from 7.30 up until sometimes 11pm at night. The poor lads are having to fill the sand in around the water pipe by wheelbarrow, pushing it over the planks.

End of June I believe before work will be completed and hopefully our road done.

Ian & Janice

Attachments

D

dave99

Looking good

Thanks for the pics

Hi Nigel

Here is how work stands at the moment, they work very hard & long hours from 7.30 up until sometimes 11pm at night. The poor lads are having to fill the sand in around the water pipe by wheelbarrow, pushing it over the planks.

End of June I believe before work will be completed and hopefully our road done.

Ian & Janice

T

thompsonsom

has moved on a bit since the pics taken, now have the sandy road back in one piece and they have started to tarmac the big thing in the middle.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks they will start the road

fingers crossd

D

dave99

Let me know when the road goes black

Hi Janice

Can you pleae take photos when the road goes black (tarmac).

has moved on a bit since the pics taken, now have the sandy road back in one piece and they have started to tarmac the big thing in the middle.

Hopefully in a couple of weeks they will start the road

fingers crossd

Status
Not open for further replies.