Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thompsonsom

Hi George

Thanks for the photo's, did you have a nice time on your flying visit. How did you like Hurghada & the apartments.

janice & Ian

T

thompsonsom

The kitchen's looking very nice, can't wait now till we get out there to see it in February

Janice & Ian

T

thompsonsom

Oh I don't know nigel, i quite like the pink glow makes it look nice & warm which is something we could do with right now

Janice

G

georgieboy

Warm glow

Oh I don't know nigel, i quite like the pink glow makes it look nice & warm which is something we could do with right now

Janice
Not sure why they look so pink, took about 300 photos all in and only the ones in this apartment glowed this way. Think it was a trick of the light but it did feel warm and bright in there :)

George

D

dave99

Glad you enjoyed your visit

Never mind the "pink" touch - I'm glad you enjoyed to visit so much that you're now joining our club - a very warm welcome to you and your family.

You managed to get into my heated pool before me.

Not sure why they look so pink, took about 300 photos all in and only the ones in this apartment glowed this way. Think it was a trick of the light but it did feel warm and bright in there :)

George

G

georgieboy

I've just been on the official website and the NEW glass doors on the front look great. Quick question Nigel, is that our corner bath just inside ?? I hope so !!

G

gordies

I've just been on the official website and the NEW glass doors on the front look great. Quick question Nigel, is that our corner bath just inside ?? I hope so !!

hey Georgieboy, glass doors look fab, you dont need a bath that size, you can come and use my foot bath !!

D

dave99

Special delivery - Bath for George

George - corner bath maybe - or is it an extra big one in two parts !!!

Just delivered - but they forgot to fill it.

D

dave99

Fitting your bath

George

Remember that bath in the doorway - well it's almost ready to use.

Just love that authentic local "never going to get finished" look !!!

Attachments

G

georgieboy

George

Remember that bath in the doorway - well it's almost ready to use.

Just love that authentic local "never going to get finished" look !!!
Nigel,

If I wanted a job that wouldn't get finished, I would have done it myself :D:D

Seriously though, I think the bath should look great once they have tiled the front :)

D

dave99

What tiles !!!

George

Did you pay extra for the tiles - it's not on the order form !!!

Happy give you some paint for the bricks if you like.

Nigel,

If I wanted a job that wouldn't get finished, I would have done it myself :D:D

Seriously though, I think the bath should look great once they have tiled the front :)

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
At least the door opens fully.

Some Sharm projects should take note.
Someone must have actually engaged their brains here. Well done.

Alan Cockayne (ex UK builder and devils advocate)

G

georgieboy

Forward planning

At least the door opens fully.

Someone must have actually engaged their brains here. Well done.
Well, without sounding too big headed - I did take a tape measure with me, measured the space and cross-checked measurements in the brochure to make sure that it would fit and that the door would open. :)

I reckon I could relax in there after a hard day in the sun :D

G

gordies

Well, without sounding too big headed - I did take a tape measure with me, measured the space and cross-checked measurements in the brochure to make sure that it would fit and that the door would open. :)

I reckon I could relax in there after a hard day in the sun :D

at least you got a bath you can fit in laddie!! I am sure it will look lovely when tiled to european standards ;)

Gordie

Status
Not open for further replies.