Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel & all

In our apartment now and loving it, only gripe nigel is lobby & stairs could do with a good clean as it spoils all your good work, I know its still got building work going on but all our tradesmen would have to clean up after themselves so we need to show our egyptian friends how to work like a european. Our new neighbours are now good friends and have been fantastic in showing us where to go for our furniture and its beginning to feel like home.

Want to stay forever!

janice & Ian

Looking forward to meeting you Gordan when you get here.

Last edited:
G

gordies

Hi Nigel & all

In our apartment now and loving it, only gripe nigel is lobby & stairs could do with a good clean as it spoils all your good work, I know its still got building work going on but all our tradesmen would have to clean up after themselves so we need to show our egyptian friends how to work like a european. Our new neighbours are now good friends and have been fantastic in showing us where to go for our furniture and its beginning to feel like home.

Want to stay forever!

janice & Ian

Looking forward to meeting you Gordan when you get here.
hi guys,

yes, a bit of a clean after work is a good idea I agree. I am sure with time we could 'train' them!!

Looking forward to a few G&T's on the roof next week!

cheers, Gordon

S

scottmcmillan100

Hey - will any of you be out there in couple of weeks? I'm coming out to sort out my apartment from 9th March. And i have some helpers (Mum & Dad) :)

G

gordies

Hey - will any of you be out there in couple of weeks? I'm coming out to sort out my apartment from 9th March. And i have some helpers (Mum & Dad) :)
Scott,

will miss you by 2 days as we head back to Cairo on the 7th.

hope you have a great time!

Gordie

T

thompsonsom

Hi Scott

looks like you will have the swimming pool all to yourselves as we return very sadly to England on the 6th which is a real shame as we would have loved to have met you as we look forward to meeting all our new neighbours. I think Nigel is coming out on the 6th.

Hope you have as wonderful time as we have had getting to know our lovely new apartment.

Gordon! we look forward to meeting you when you arrive.

Janice & Ian

S

scottmcmillan100

Oh that's a shame... I have booked to come out in May and July too, so may meet some more of my new Neighbours then.

But I have to say, a swimming pool to myself doesn't sound that bad! :)

T

thompsonsom

looks like we will be ships that pass in the night scott as we are out again in june
it is nice to have the swimming pool to yourself

janice

D

dave99

What's the pool like

Did Sameh get the water heater switched on.

looks like we will be ships that pass in the night scott as we are out again in june
it is nice to have the swimming pool to yourself
janice

T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel

what hot water heater are you referring to , we have hot water in our apartment totally red hot to be precise.

pool heater on so nice to get into

anything else

janice

D

dave99

Hot water and Hot weather what more do you need

The pool is what I meant - do you know how many apartments in Hurghada do NOT have heated pools.

Is the grass around the pool growing yet !!!

Hi Nigel

what hot water heater are you referring to , we have hot water in our apartment totally red hot to be precise.

pool heater on so nice to get into

anything else

janice

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

to be fair the heated swimming pool was one of the features for buying from you as i hate getting into cold water and it is really nice to get into when its heated.

you may want to bring your lawn mower with you when you arrive as it rained here apparantly the other day for 15 mins so the grass will be shooting up now the suns out.

Its lovely by the way, we are very pleased with everything. The washers great can we export to england as i love the size of it, just right for my laundry room in england as its narrower.

Janice

G

gordies

Birthday bash

its my Chris's birthday on Tuesday so hope for a nice evening for drinks on the roof!!

cheers,

Gordie

T

thompsonsom

hi gordon

how old is your son? Forget the drinks on the roof terrace unless you bring your windbreakers with you, gets a bit breezy up there and so far it has been a bit chilly on an evening when you are sat still. Ok if you are walking about.

janice

T

thompsonsom

hi nigel

to be fair the heated swimming pool was one of the features for buying from you as i hate getting into cold water and it is really nice to get into when its heated.

you may want to bring your lawn mower with you when you arrive as it rained here apparantly the other day for 15 mins so the grass will be shooting up now the suns out.

Its lovely by the way, we are very pleased with everything. The washers great can we export to england as i love the size of it, just right for my laundry room in england as its narrower.

Janice
take back what i said nigel, went for a swim and its freezing in the water so dipped my toe only. Maybe the heater is not working!

janice

G

gordies

hi gordon

how old is your son? Forget the drinks on the roof terrace unless you bring your windbreakers with you, gets a bit breezy up there and so far it has been a bit chilly on an evening when you are sat still. Ok if you are walking about.

janice
he is old enough to know that you like to achieve an 'all over' tan ;)

remember, I am Scottish, a wee bit of wind wont bother me.

cheers, G

D

dave99

Washing Machine found in suitcase at airport

Janice

I can just see the headlines

- it took a lot of effort to find this little gem so hands off.

hi nigel

Janice

D

dave99

New Photos from recent visit

Just back from Red Sea Residenica - Hurghada.
New Photos added. Looking good - still some work to do on a few unsold units.

Attachments

D

dougaldon

Project

Hi dave your Project is realy looking good, are you ready to do another now ?
also this forum has reley died a death since they took off all the El-Riad properties,
where do we go now!

A

Alan Cockayne

Banned
Knowing and using your rights.

Hi dave your Project is really looking good. Are you ready to do another now ?
Also this forum has really died a death since they took off all the El-Riad properties.
Where do we go now!
Maybe that's a sign of the times.

Not just because of the economic meltdown, poor management or the passing away of senior executives in both Sharm and Hurghada, but the fact that people are getting control back. Their voices are being heared.

In fact tune in to ITV 8pm Homes From Hell onTuesday 17th March and see what an upset European client and her neighbours complain about in Sharm. I wonder if they manage to get things done when the full weight of the media is on their side.

Egypt is a market that was a free for all.
Together and with what's left of our spending power, we can help regulate the industry. Weeding out the poor developments and praising the good ones.

These forums really do help.
Keep sending your views

Alan Cockayne - Coralife-Style Real Estate Consultants.

D

dave99

Another Project ???

Hi dougaldon

Hi dave your Project is realy looking good, are you ready to do another now ?
Another project - maybe if you buy the last two units I could think about it ???

Status
Not open for further replies.