Red Sea Residencia - Arabia Beach - Construction Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thompsonsom

Hi Nigel

please say thank you to all the busy workers and hope they all have a merry xmas and prosperous new year, shame we can't be out there for the official opening but hope to get out soon:D

Janice & Ian

L

Leo en Manon

congratulations

Opening on time - well done guys

Not many developments around in Hurghada doing that these days from what I can see.

Photos to follow soon.

Hi Nigel, well done to all the workers!!

We are very happy and looking forward to see the results in photo's. Even more so to see it ourselves. Days are slowly moving by but i look forward to see the counting clock going to zero!!:D

Cheers Leo en Manon

D

dave99

1 bed apartment photos

Hi Scott

This is your apartment

The kitchen still needed marble worktop and a base unit when I left but will be completed this week. Hope you like the optional kitchen wall unit

The bedroom unit is fitted floor to ceiling so you'll need a ladder to get to the top.

Everything else is ready.

Attachments

D

dave99

Pool is looking cool

The pool is now finished and ready for filling.

The underwater lights will make it look fantastic.

We have been given a gift by Medhat our builder

- there will be a little waterfall feature in the far corner.

We have also added some built-in "seats" down the far wall which will catch the best of the winter sun whilst dipping in and out of the pool.

Most of the pool area will be covered with artificial grass to prevent burnt feet in the heat of the sun, even in winter, and will hopefully assist with safety around the pool (and it should look good).

We get the sun on the pool in winter (Dec) from late morning till sun set.

Attachments

T

thompsonsom

looks very nice nigel and as you say will be better for the feet with the artificial grass and you won't even need a lawn mower!

janice

S

scottmcmillan100

It all looks great - I cant wait to see more photos once it is officially "finished" - and my furniture gets installed in January.

Merry Christmas to all !!

Scott

D

dave99

Furniture install

It all looks great - I cant wait to see more photos once it is officially "finished" - and my furniture gets installed in January.

Merry Christmas to all !!

Scott
Hi Scott

Glad you like what we're doing with your apartment.

We met Adele whilst in Hurghada last and had a little chat about your apartment.

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - recent photos

Bathroom ready for final cleaning.
Kitchen with marble worktop and FRANKE 1 & 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, and 4 ring electric hob.

Attachments

S

samui13

Well Done

Your apartments are looking absolutely fantastic, you should be very proud to have delivered such lovely units and on time, its gotta be a first for Egypt thats for sure. The finishing looks the best I have seen in Egypt so far!

To everyone that purchased, enjoy your new homes in the sun.

Lou

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - thanks for the complements

Thanks - all the complements must go to the team and my partner in Hurghada.

Your apartments are looking absolutely fantastic, you should be very proud to have delivered such lovely units and on time, its gotta be a first for Egypt thats for sure. The finishing looks the best I have seen in Egypt so far!

To everyone that purchased, enjoy your new homes in the sun.

Lou

D

dave99

Wardrobe in UNIT (D) - 3 bedroom

This is the wardobe in UNIT (D) in the bedroom that overlooks the pool which gets the evening sun with a great sunset - perfect for those evening drinks (not quite finished when I took this photo back in December).

The door leads into the ensuite shower room.

Sliding doors at the bottom - normal hinged doors at the top.

Janice / Gordon / Jim please note I'm not supplying any ladders

It's a good size and is fitted floor to ceiling.

Attachments

D

dave99

I know that !

i am 6'3", dont need ladders normally!! :)
Gordon

Is that anything near 3 metres - I've had to convert to this metric stuff whilst in Egypt.

- I think the top shelf sits at about 2.3 metres, so it may still be a stretch.

T

thompsonsom

As I seem to be the smallest at 5'0 i will have no chance even with my jml step stool!
(lol)
janice

G

gordies

will look out for a cheap deal on a portable cherry picker for you !

D

dave99

You're not the only one.

Janice - I think my wife is going to have the same problem - we've already bought some small steps

As I seem to be the smallest at 5'0 i will have no chance even with my jml step stool!
(lol)
janice

N

nubianqueen

hi dave 99

just a short note going to work will will write on the forum tonight but i wanted to acknowledge your offer about apartments and roof top however, i cannot do anything at the moment, i have to see how this all pans out and of course decided about refunds or monies back!

once again shokran dave

nubianqueen

D

dave99

Red Sea Residencia - roof top offer

The roof space is in demand again. It seems that almost everyone likes the idea of their own little bit of roof. Almost all of my potential buyers want a little space as soon as they see our roof and the sea views. Maybe I should extend the roof, or could I just have a big magic carpet all a round the edge !!!.

hi dave 99

just a short note going to work will will write on the forum tonight but i wanted to acknowledge your offer about apartments and roof top however, i cannot do anything at the moment, i have to see how this all pans out and of course decided about refunds or monies back!

once again shokran dave

nubianqueen

G

georgieboy

Hi everyone. I have just reserved an appartment at Red Sea Residencia.
I've been reading all your comments for a little while and thank you all the the info.
I'm visiting this Friday (23rd Jan) and will be taking lots of pics. I'll try to post some on here when I'm back if that helps anyone. I'll also leave any useful tips that I can.
George

Status
Not open for further replies.