Infinity Express

C

Chudleigh

Hi - you are right we were on holiday anyhow so we are not too fussed about completion. I think August is achievable as our completion date but June is tight but that is only my opinion.
I personally would not go just to do snagging. Try and have some fun there at the same time - I am sure they will lend you an appartment in fethiye free if you ask them.
You can only do a proper snagging when they say the property is finished.
good luck Mathew
Thanks Mathew - I had a bit more riding on timing than you and was told mid June completion, then end of June. Now I am getting indications that it may be July (then August)? ;)
Your direct neighbours to be were there at the same time as you and still are. They have said they didn't meet you though. They are being accomodated at Country Homes temporarily and booked 6 months ago to go out to stay in their villa for 3 weeks, with their family & parents. They have reluctantly accepted the situation now and are having a nice time.
Albeit the disappointment and being messed around, it is still quite exciting!
Always look on the bright side........etc. :)

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Hi Guys - I cannot send you an e-mail or a PM yet apparently, as my profile hasn't been upgraded yet. So when it is upgraded, I will contact you to have a good chinwag.
Was your trip specifically for snagging, or a planned holiday? My question has been "why invite clients for snagging when the properties are nowhere near habitable?"
The answer I got back was that the invatation was not for snagging 'proper' but more of a pre-snagging exercise....!
We are due some more detailed answers this week.......
What was your overall impression? I get the feeling that you are not too fussed, as you are not planning to go over until August anyway?
It should all be finished by then, eh? :rolleyes:
Chudleigh, you need to do another post as you need to have 5 to PM another member :)

M

mathewandjayne

Thanks Mathew - I had a bit more riding on timing than you and was told mid June completion, then end of June. Now I am getting indications that it may be July (then August)? ;)
Your direct neighbours to be were there at the same time as you and still are. They have said they didn't meet you though. They are being accomodated at Country Homes temporarily and booked 6 months ago to go out to stay in their villa for 3 weeks, with their family & parents. They have reluctantly accepted the situation now and are having a nice time.
Albeit the disappointment and being messed around, it is still quite exciting!
Always look on the bright side........etc. :)

funnily enough we heard they were there too and I asked Deniz if we could meet them. He siad they were staying in a hotel in Olu Deniz !! He was obviously worried that we would all get together and cause a bit of aggro (which is not our intention).
Having met quite a few people who are stressed out about Infinity (sometimes with good reason I guess) we simply came to the conclusion to not get too upset as life is too short. Also it helps if you can keep a good working relationship whith them.
We will all be let dowm by some aspect of what we were originally promised but I believe the overall result will be ok
Cheers Mathew

C

Cazzholly

Another member of this forum buying an apartment has just returned from a 'snagging visit' (which couldn't be done for the obvious reasons!) and was told they are looking for a mid-July finish. Not good for us as our property is only half built and we are booked to go out for 3 weeks mid-July :( Trying to remain confident but I won't be too thrilled if it's not ready by then. I guess IE will have a lot of unhappy clients to deal with as I think lots of us are planning to go out July/August.

Cazz

C

Chudleigh

Chudleigh, you need to do another post as you need to have 5 to PM another member :)
Yes I know Cazzholly. I am working towards it. Thank you for allowing me the chance to add to my total - almost there!!:)
I don't suppose you are too fussed about CC at the moment either - your villa is among one of the last to be started on 'A' isn't it?

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Yes I know Cazzholly. I am working towards it. Thank you for allowing me the chance to add to my total - almost there!!:)
I don't suppose you are too fussed about CC at the moment either - your villa is among one of the last to be started on 'A' isn't it?
They're only building 4 A villas (11-14) at the moment I think but we were told it would be ready end of May and this was then changed to the end of June. Not sure when it is going to be finished now :( We planned to go out for the snagging early July and then hoped to stay in the villa from 18th July but not sure how likely this is! We went out in April and then early May and there wasn't that much progress but IE were pulling out all the stops to get Hisar Gardens done and they did amazingly well given the short time left they had to finish in so that is encouraging.

I am 'fussed about CC' though, the only positive for me is all the worrying is good for my weight loss ;)

C

Chudleigh

They're only building 4 A villas (11-14) at the moment I think but we were told it would be ready end of May and this was then changed to the end of June. Not sure when it is going to be finished now :( We planned to go out for the snagging early July and then hoped to stay in the villa from 18th July but not sure how likely this is! We went out in April and then early May and there wasn't that much progress but IE were pulling out all the stops to get Hisar Gardens done and they did amazingly well given the short time left they had to finish in so that is encouraging.

I am 'fussed about CC' though, the only positive for me is all the worrying is good for my weight loss ;)
I am now an Active Member!! Oooh errr. :D
I didn't realize this about 'A' row, I thought it was all delayed until next year. This shows how poor the updates have been from Infinity. So who else just came back from a snagging trip, was it Rammah?
I find it annoying that resource was moved to Hisar Gardens - I am sure that this is a factor of delay at CC, not just the weather. Hisar Gardens was just a patch of land 10 months ago - now look at it!
Still, the likes of you and I have no control over what goes on there - even though they have mega amounts of our money!

R

Rammah

I am now an Active Member!! Oooh errr. :D
I didn't realize this about 'A' row, I thought it was all delayed until next year. This shows how poor the updates have been from Infinity. So who else just came back from a snagging trip, was it Rammah?
I find it annoying that resource was moved to Hisar Gardens - I am sure that this is a factor of delay at CC, not just the weather. Hisar Gardens was just a patch of land 10 months ago - now look at it!
Still, the likes of you and I have no control over what goes on there - even though they have mega amounts of our money!
Not me who returned from snagging. I'm there 10th of July mainly for my snagging. Finger crossed!

Rammah

C

Chudleigh

Not me who returned from snagging. I'm there 10th of July mainly for my snagging. Finger crossed!

Rammah
Hi again Rammah.
Sorry to hear your bad news.........................................................................................................................you have to admit that Barca were the best team on the night though. :D

You should be OK for 10 th July? JUST!!

R

Rammah

Hi again Rammah.
Sorry to hear your bad news.........................................................................................................................you have to admit that Barca were the best team on the night though. :D

You should be OK for 10 th July? JUST!!
:)
True, they were better on the night. In fact, Man Utd wasn't on it that night with the exception of the first 7 mins and specifically Ronaldo Alone! Very Weird!

Next year we'll get it back... I hope.

And the Charity Shield will be our first cup next season, against Chelsea to welcome their new coach once again :)

Regards,
Rammah

C

Chudleigh

Sellas went out for snagging but like Mathew & Jane, it wasn't possible.
Ok Cazz, thanks for the info. What a waste of time - hope Sellas didn't make a special trip!
I see you are also in 'A' villa. Are you due for Phase #1 completion this year, or are you delayed until next year?
This thread went a bit quiet recently but we should all keep in touch, now is an important time in the development.

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Ok Cazz, thanks for the info. What a waste of time - hope Sellas didn't make a special trip!
I see you are also in 'A' villa. Are you due for Phase #1 completion this year, or are you delayed until next year?
This thread went a bit quiet recently but we should all keep in touch, now is an important time in the development.
Our A Villa is part of phase one. We are hopeful that we will have an end of June/early July finish but of course, it's Turkey, you can't really tell ;)

C

Chudleigh

Our A Villa is part of phase one. We are hopeful that we will have an end of June/early July finish but of course, it's Turkey, you can't really tell ;)
Well, you are obviously a realist!!

S

SUAVE

Holiday Season

:) Well lets hope they can get there act together as this years rental income is not going to happen. Who wants to stay on a building site for there holiday.:confused:
We are hoping to go out in either late June or late July hopefully to stay in our apartment. Lets hope that its all completed by this time next year and then we can enjoy what we have all bought into which is The Country Club with all its extra bits finished and staffed.

C

Chudleigh

:) Well lets hope they can get there act together as this years rental income is not going to happen. Who wants to stay on a building site for there holiday.:confused:
We are hoping to go out in either late June or late July hopefully to stay in our apartment. Lets hope that its all completed by this time next year and then we can enjoy what we have all bought into which is The Country Club with all its extra bits finished and staffed.
I think their 'act' is cultural. These people in charge are clearly not good communicators and not giving their staff a fighting chance - making them lie or give half the information, if any.
I think you will be OK for a holiday in late July but it will not be the holiday we were all expecting. Rule of thumb - the earlier you go, the less satisfaction you should expect.....

S

Sellas

Hi All

We just returned from our 'snagging trip' We were at the CC last week, very excited to see our Apartment finished as they said we can move our furniture in if all goes well with the snagging. Well, the disappointment was BIG!!!! No kitchen, bathroom or any tiles for these. Still alot of work to do but the landscaping looks really fantastic and the pool is amazing. We were promised a mid july finish so now we just hope for the best. We had a very nice lunch with Laura so the disappointment disappeard very quickly.

Hope all goes well because our flights have been booked for end of july so finished or not we will be there!!!!

IE are still very helpful and I think the right company to buy from:)!!!!

C

Chudleigh

Hi All

We just returned from our 'snagging trip' We were at the CC last week, very excited to see our Apartment finished as they said we can move our furniture in if all goes well with the snagging. Well, the disappointment was BIG!!!! No kitchen, bathroom or any tiles for these. Still alot of work to do but the landscaping looks really fantastic and the pool is amazing. We were promised a mid july finish so now we just hope for the best. We had a very nice lunch with Laura so the disappointment disappeard very quickly.

Hope all goes well because our flights have been booked for end of july so finished or not we will be there!!!!

IE are still very helpful and I think the right company to buy from:)!!!!

Hi Sellas
This has been a commom theme now about the snagging trips. I have had dialogue with IE this week and they wrote back to me saying that nobody has made a complaint!! Odds on that the Directors didn't make themselves available to you for a meeting?

I have been looking at flights for last week in July, over twice the price of June, which is when I wanted to go. Who are you flying with and from the north or south?

I am encouraged that you felt better after Laura bought you lunch. So if I thrash you at tennis then - kebab & a glass of Ayran OK? :D

Bets on: Revised habitation end of July............

C

Cazzholly

Hi Sellas
This has been a commom theme now about the snagging trips. I have had dialogue with IE this week and they wrote back to me saying that nobody has made a complaint!! Odds on that the Directors didn't make themselves available to you for a meeting?

I have been looking at flights for last week in July, over twice the price of June, which is when I wanted to go. Who are you flying with and from the north or south?

I am encouraged that you felt better after Laura bought you lunch. So if I thrash you at tennis then - kebab & a glass of Ayran OK? :D

Bets on: Revised habitation end of July............
A good way of finding cheap flights for those who don't know is to use Cheap Flights from London to Dalaman in June

I have this set to Gatwick but you can change to any other UK airport. By making sure you tick the 'whole month' box it will give the cheapest flights on each day.

We have just booked some flights for the last week of August and found Easyjet from Manchester (not quite our local airport but it was £200 cheaper for the two of us!) were coming out at a good price as this is a new route that doesn't start until August.

Cazz

C

Chudleigh

A good way of finding cheap flights for those who don't know is to use Cheap Flights from London to Dalaman in June

I have this set to Gatwick but you can change to any other UK airport. By making sure you tick the 'whole month' box it will give the cheapest flights on each day.

We have just booked some flights for the last week of August and found Easyjet from Manchester (not quite our local airport but it was £200 cheaper for the two of us!) were coming out at a good price as this is a new route that doesn't start until August.

Cazz
Morning Cazz!
Yes, this is the 'Skyscanner' website, use it all the time as a good guide. Didn't know that about the new Easyjet route but Manchester is a long way for me from Wiltshire to make any savings worthwile. Gatwick is always the best value for me but Bristol ideal Cardiff & Birmingham are options. My point though is that the delayed completion will cost more now in peak season. I deliberately didn't book flights in advance in case this happened but didn't think it would be this late!

We are an optimistic bunch though, eh?

If the Country Club is late
Take a holiday in Margate
Don't worry.........be happy........ :D