Infinity Express

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Has anyone else had this snagging email?
Yes, we received it late last week.

We found some cheap flights on Friday morning and went out for a quick weekend break, although our property is far from finished so no snagging for us yet! We will probably go out at the end of June to do the snagging as we would rather do it ourselves than have it done for us! Everything is looking okay up at the Country Club, they are anticipating a mid/end June completion of phase one.

Cazz

K

knapton

Hi. We are living on Kemer Fethiye where the İnfinity Express built this Country Golf Club and Country İnfinity Houses A B C D... But we didnt buy our house from İnfinity.. But all our friends who is living here all year permanently and they all bought the infinity houses and living here.. But Non of them are very pleased with their houses definetly after when they stayed to live in Kemer .. İf you want i can introduce you with them and you can contact with their e-mail adresses.. Then you will learn lots of things about İnfinity Express .. Unfortunately for the people who have bought properties in the Country Club it still seems if they will not be ready this year which should have been finished last year !!

S

SUAVE

Yes I would be very interested in talking to them please could you give me details
Thanks
SU_AVE

M

mathewandjayne

COuntry CLub snagging visit

)hi everyone . we move into B villa @ the country club shortly and are going for our snagging visit on firday this week.
I read Knaptons comments and we are aware and have met residents from Country Homes who were disgruntled and some who were happy. However the country club seems to be a different kettle of fish. In our opinion the build quality is much better and IE have learnt from their problems.
fingers crossed but no complaints and the IE team have been helpful and pleasant.
We will let anyone interested know how its going when we get back on June 1st
Good luck everyone
Mathew

R

Rammah

)hi everyone . we move into B villa @ the country club shortly and are going for our snagging visit on firday this week.
I read Knaptons comments and we are aware and have met residents from Country Homes who were disgruntled and some who were happy. However the country club seems to be a different kettle of fish. In our opinion the build quality is much better and IE have learnt from their problems.
fingers crossed but no complaints and the IE team have been helpful and pleasant.
Good luck everyone
Mathew
Good Luck Mathew and Jayne,
We all look forward to hearing from you upon your return. It seems that you would be the first people to snag, and well on time!

Best of luck,

Rammah

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Good luck everyone
Mathew
Have a good trip Mathew and Jane! We are buying an A Villa so our snagging visit won't be for some time yet, probably the end of June. Hope it all goes well and that your snagging list isn't too long! Please come back and let us all know how you got on.

Cazz

D

dollygal

Good luck everyone
Mathew
:)Yes, have a good trip and let us all know how things are going.

C

Chudleigh

Country Club Kemer

Good luck everyone
Mathew
Hi Mathew & Jane
I am brand new to this forum, finding this thread from a prompt on TLF. Also buying at the Country Club and have been following this thread and the delays at CC with some interest/bemusement. I have had PM dialogue with both Rammah & Suave in the past week. Would like to do same with you guys. Did you get the latest photos this morning? (!!!!!)

M

mathewandjayne

thanks everyone. you are all invited for a bbq when we all move in !!
apparently Laura says it was raining this week!
Will keep you all posted. Thought Lauras photos showed good progress
All the best Mathew

M

mathewandjayne

hi everyone
got back from CC today. Fair bit of work to do and difficult to gaurentee when it will be ready. they are starting the landscape this week. The rain was still bad in mid may but had finsihed during our week. Cheers Mathew

M

mathewandjayne

Hi Mathew & Jane
I am brand new to this forum, finding this thread from a prompt on TLF. Also buying at the Country Club and have been following this thread and the delays at CC with some interest/bemusement. I have had PM dialogue with both Rammah & Suave in the past week. Would like to do same with you guys. Did you get the latest photos this morning? (!!!!!)

Hi Chudleigh - happy to chat with you about CC - what have you bought?

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Hi Mathew & Jayne,

Hope your trip went well. Did you go out to do the snagging? If so, how did it go?

Cazz

M

mathewandjayne

Hi Mathew & Jayne,

Hope your trip went well. Did you go out to do the snagging? If so, how did it go?

Cazz
Cazz- They are still doing bits and pieces in and outside the house so could not snag. Deniz said he would do a preliminary snag and then we would complete when we move in in August.l

C

Chudleigh

Cazz- They are still doing bits and pieces in and outside the house so could not snag. Deniz said he would do a preliminary snag and then we would complete when we move in in August.l
Hi Guys - I cannot send you an e-mail or a PM yet apparently, as my profile hasn't been upgraded yet. So when it is upgraded, I will contact you to have a good chinwag.
Was your trip specifically for snagging, or a planned holiday? My question has been "why invite clients for snagging when the properties are nowhere near habitable?"
The answer I got back was that the invatation was not for snagging 'proper' but more of a pre-snagging exercise....!
We are due some more detailed answers this week.......
What was your overall impression? I get the feeling that you are not too fussed, as you are not planning to go over until August anyway?
It should all be finished by then, eh? :rolleyes:

M

mathewandjayne

Hi Guys - I cannot send you an e-mail or a PM yet apparently, as my profile hasn't been upgraded yet. So when it is upgraded, I will contact you to have a good chinwag.
Was your trip specifically for snagging, or a planned holiday? My question has been "why invite clients for snagging when the properties are nowhere near habitable?"
The answer I got back was that the invatation was not for snagging 'proper' but more of a pre-snagging exercise....!
We are due some more detailed answers this week.......
What was your overall impression? I get the feeling that you are not too fussed, as you are not planning to go over until August anyway?
It should all be finished by then, eh? :rolleyes:
Hi - you are right we were on holiday anyhow so we are not too fussed about completion. I think August is achievable as our completion date but June is tight but that is only my opinion.
I personally would not go just to do snagging. Try and have some fun there at the same time - I am sure they will lend you an appartment in fethiye free if you ask them.
You can only do a proper snagging when they say the property is finished.
good luck Mathew