Infinity Express

S

SUAVE

Boys and Girls
We have just had an email from infinity with the answer to all our questions.

All is looking great for completion at the end of the month, the complex roads will start today/tomorrow. The whole complex will complete May 2010.

Cross your fingers boys and girls we have lift off
Dave
[suave]

D

dollygal

Boys and Girls
We have just had an email from infinity with the answer to all our questions.

All is looking great for completion at the end of the month, the complex roads will start today/tomorrow. The whole complex will complete May 2010.

Cross your fingers boys and girls we have lift off
Dave
[suave]
That's good - any minute I was expecting the email saying it had been delayed yet again! Although another whole year to complete the complex seems a lot, let's hope it doesn't rain too much next winter:party:

S

SUAVE

IE rentals site

That's good - any minute I was expecting the email saying it had been delayed yet again! Although another whole year to complete the complex seems a lot, let's hope it doesn't rain too much next winter:party:
Lest put it this way its been a long wait and lets hope that its worth it.
Another link for you nice people
This is IE own web site to book vacancies on. Worth a look see me thinks :idea:
EXPRESS VILLA AND APARTMENT RENTALS

Roll on summer :cool:

J

javuk

better late than never

Lest put it this way its been a long wait and lets hope that its worth it.
Another link for you nice people
This is IE own web site to book vacancies on. Worth a look see me thinks :idea:
EXPRESS VILLA AND APARTMENT RENTALS

Roll on summer :cool:
So I guess we can start renting from May 2010 ??has anyone got any pics of the inside of apartments?
thanks
Jav

PS just got email about Ceylan Country Club and newsletter !!!thats great !!

www.ceylancountryclub.co.uk

Last edited:
S

Sellas

Hi all,

İ just came back from the Country Club thıs Evenıng checkıng out the progress. They have started the roads and the road ınfront of the front row vıllas are almost fınıshed. Must say it looks good but stıll a lot to do. I was there last week Monday and it took them almost a week to complete just that on sectıon of the road. The vıllas at the front are all almost complete wıth just a few more thıngs to do. I haven't checked the other vıllas!!! The apartments have all now got a skeleton for a kıtchen and all bathrooms are ın, ıncludıng the toılets and baths. Lower number apartments are more complete than hıgher number ones which ınclude lıght fıttıngs and AC. The whole sıght ıs a dust bowl and I cant see anybody stayıng there before the end of August (ıf we are lucky) The swimming pool looks great but no water so at 38 degrees ıts not pleasant beıng there. They haven't made much progress on our apartment ın the last week so at the moment I don't really believe much of what they say.We were suppose to move ın today but dıdnt even have a call to say that ıt would be delayed.

Lots of things looks great and we are stıll positive that we wıll move ın by the end of August. I wıll let you all know ıf there ıs any more progress. Take care!!!

(weather great 36 degrees every day)

D

dollygal

Hi all,

İ just came back from the Country Club thıs Evenıng checkıng out the progress. They have started the roads and the road ınfront of the front row vıllas are almost fınıshed. Must say it looks good but stıll a lot to do. I was there last week Monday and it took them almost a week to complete just that on sectıon of the road. The vıllas at the front are all almost complete wıth just a few more thıngs to do. I haven't checked the other vıllas!!! The apartments have all now got a skeleton for a kıtchen and all bathrooms are ın, ıncludıng the toılets and baths. Lower number apartments are more complete than hıgher number ones which ınclude lıght fıttıngs and AC. The whole sıght ıs a dust bowl and I cant see anybody stayıng there before the end of August (ıf we are lucky) The swimming pool looks great but no water so at 38 degrees ıts not pleasant beıng there. They haven't made much progress on our apartment ın the last week so at the moment I don't really believe much of what they say.We were suppose to move ın today but dıdnt even have a call to say that ıt would be delayed.

Lots of things looks great and we are stıll positive that we wıll move ın by the end of August. I wıll let you all know ıf there ıs any more progress. Take care!!!

(weather great 36 degrees every day)
Hi Sellas

Thanks for the update. We have all been waiting to hear of any progress. I am not at all amazed that it is not finished (even though we have not been notified of any progress or delay for some time) but it would be nice if they kept us informed. We are due to go over at the end of August, but are not really expecting to be staying in our apartment. I see that Hisar Gardens is looking fabulous, I think we can see where all the building resources were redirected :( There are are only a hand full of people contributing on this forum - I wonder what all the other owners have had to say about the situation?

J

javuk

Article Sunday Times Travel

Hi Sellas

Thanks for the update. We have all been waiting to hear of any progress. I am not at all amazed that it is not finished (even though we have not been notified of any progress or delay for some time) but it would be nice if they kept us informed. We are due to go over at the end of August, but are not really expecting to be staying in our apartment. I see that Hisar Gardens is looking fabulous, I think we can see where all the building resources were redirected :( There are are only a hand full of people contributing on this forum - I wonder what all the other owners have had to say about the situation?
Nice article praising Olu Deniz as well as Antalya in todays' Sunday Times... this will help with tourist numbers I'm sure!!!
sad to hear things are still going slow at the Country Club...but you know what they say...slow and steady win the race...!?
just want to be optimistic!!!

R

Rammah

Thanks for the update Sellas.
And thanks for mentioning the article Javuk.

Regards,

Rammah

S

SUAVE

Thanks for the update Sellas.
And thanks for mentioning the article Javuk.

Regards,

Rammah
There may be only a handfull of us but if anyone wants to contact the rest all there email addresses where on the email from Martin about the new country club web site. Perhaps send them a link to here might be a good idea. But I would send it from an email address that infinity dont have.
This is just an Idea and unfortunatly infinity have all our email addresses.
SUAVE

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

Arrived home at 3.00am this morning after 2 and a half weeks in Kemer. Had a great time and had a great holiday despite the disappointments of not being able to stay in our property. We stayed at the nearby Country Homes which enabled us to check CC regularly. It's looking good but as Sellas says, it's a dust bowl. The main pool is finished now and railings have been put around it and toilet facilities have been built also and the cafe/bar was being constructed as we left. The block paved road between B/C villas is coming on well and will make a big difference to the dust levels for the B villas! Our A villa is coming along well but there is still a lot to do yet we are assured it will be completed by the 22nd when we go back :hmmmm2: I can see another stay in the Country Homes on the cards here! There seems to be quite a few buyers going out towards the end of August - it will be interesting to see what they do with everyone if the properties aren't completed!

We have just discovered the countryclub website email (how nice of them to share our email addresses). Looks ok at a quick glance but the links either go to error pages or pages in Latin text. Needs some more work I think ......

Suave, did you find out what the domestic zoo was all about?!!

Cazz

J

javuk

question

Arrived home at 3.00am this morning after 2 and a half weeks in Kemer. Had a great time and had a great holiday despite the disappointments of not being able to stay in our property. We stayed at the nearby Country Homes which enabled us to check CC regularly. It's looking good but as Sellas says, it's a dust bowl. The main pool is finished now and railings have been put around it and toilet facilities have been built also and the cafe/bar was being constructed as we left. The block paved road between B/C villas is coming on well and will make a big difference to the dust levels for the B villas! Our A villa is coming along well but there is still a lot to do yet we are assured it will be completed by the 22nd when we go back :hmmmm2: I can see another stay in the Country Homes on the cards here! There seems to be quite a few buyers going out towards the end of August - it will be interesting to see what they do with everyone if the properties aren't completed!
BE FINISHED AND THEY
We have just discovered the countryclub website email (how nice of them to share our email addresses). Looks ok at a quick glance but the links either go to error pages or pages in Latin text. Needs some more work I think ......

Suave, did you find out what the domestic zoo was all about?!!

Cazz
Hi Cazz
as you state all our emails have been left on the group message from Ceylan website ..I just wanted to suggest if the owners of a particular apartment block say where ours is 25 got in touch via these emails so that we could maybe sort out stuff like furniture maybe share the cost of transport if it hasnt been done already that is..anyway it would be nice to know who your "neighbour" is....looking forward to visiting next March by which time I am sure all will be running 100% ???
ps yes that is Latin the website needs to be finished !!they welcome contributions to future editions !

S

SUAVE

Hi Cazz
as you state all our emails have been left on the group message from Ceylan website ..I just wanted to suggest if the owners of a particular apartment block say where ours is 25 got in touch via these emails so that we could maybe sort out stuff like furniture maybe share the cost of transport if it hasnt been done already that is..anyway it would be nice to know who your "neighbour" is....looking forward to visiting next March by which time I am sure all will be running 100% ???
ps yes that is Latin the website needs to be finished !!they welcome contributions to future editions !
Ok then we are number 19 on the apartments list. :marchmellow:

We are now looking to go out in October hopefully as our comitments seem to have grown this year. After that it will probably be Easter time and as you say it hopefully should all be done. :banghead:

I have sent an email to Martin who is running the Ceylan web site asking for a chat room facility for us all. He has said ok as long as no one puts down anything detremental. I just thought that if we had that everyone who owns a propert will be able to chat and make arrangements etc. :call:

I have also asked him to let us know officially when they will finish phase one as he is over there at the moment. Will let you know.

Unfortunately I forgot to ask about the zoo.
All the best
Dave (SUAVE) :biggrin:

C

Cazzholly

Ok then we are number 19 on the apartments list. :marchmellow:

We are now looking to go out in October hopefully as our comitments seem to have grown this year. After that it will probably be Easter time and as you say it hopefully should all be done. :banghead:

I have sent an email to Martin who is running the Ceylan web site asking for a chat room facility for us all. He has said ok as long as no one puts down anything detremental. I just thought that if we had that everyone who owns a propert will be able to chat and make arrangements etc. :call:

I have also asked him to let us know officially when they will finish phase one as he is over there at the moment. Will let you know.

Unfortunately I forgot to ask about the zoo.
All the best
Dave (SUAVE) :biggrin:
The chatroom facility sounds interesting! When we were there last week, IE were stating that they hoped to hand over the first keys for phase 1 in mid-August with the site being completed by May 2010 with all the facilities. I'm not sure if this includes the building of the handful of A villas which remain unsold though.

Cazz

S

SUAVE

The chatroom facility sounds interesting! When we were there last week, IE were stating that they hoped to hand over the first keys for phase 1 in mid-August with the site being completed by May 2010 with all the facilities. I'm not sure if this includes the building of the handful of A villas which remain unsold though.

Cazz
Have just counted the emails from the Ceylan one and took out the obvious infinity ones and it looks like between 45 and 49 people have bought properties or are in the process of doing so.

C

Cazzholly

Country Club, Kemer

This info could be useful if you, or your renters, are finding flight availability expensive. We have been looking at flights to Dalaman for mid July/Aug next year and have been shocked at the high prices, especially from Thomas Cook and Monarch whose seats are already over £400 for many dates.

We have finally booked seats with British Airways to Antalya which were only
£140 - it will be a longer journey from the airport but a great cost saving on flying to Dalaman plus drinks, snacks and 23Kg allowance is included.

We're off again to Kemer on Saturday (fingers crossed once again that we'll be able to stay in our property :dontknow:). I'll report back on anything interesting we find out there.

Cazz

C

Chudleigh

Hi all! Sorry, I have been a bit quiet on here recently - haven't had much to contribute anyway but watching your comments with interest, as are Infinity but who cares, not them that's for sure. Was over last week in July and agree with all of the comments and still very sceptical about any holidaying in Country Club this season for anybody. Martin is in a difficult position and trying to stay on the fence, so we should all build bridges with him. B3 villa was being cleaned up on the 12th with furniture at poolside, waiting to go in. This information is first hand from the owners , who were also placed in Country Homes for 3 weeks, from mid-July. They have their first rental let down this month. These people will have to be accomodated elsewhere. So Cazz, it is all up to you to play reporter next week. Are you taking a laptop for regular updates from Esinti? The CCC Residents Association can fund your EFES/wine expenses from there. Sure all will agree! ;)
Good Luck Agent Cazzholly.

S

SUAVE

Hi all! Sorry, I have been a bit quiet on here recently - haven't had much to contribute anyway but watching your comments with interest, as are Infinity but who cares, not them that's for sure. Was over last week in July and agree with all of the comments and still very sceptical about any holidaying in Country Club this season for anybody. Martin is in a difficult position and trying to stay on the fence, so we should all build bridges with him. B3 villa was being cleaned up on the 12th with furniture at poolside, waiting to go in. This information is first hand from the owners , who were also placed in Country Homes for 3 weeks, from mid-July. They have their first rental let down this month. These people will have to be accomodated elsewhere. So Cazz, it is all up to you to play reporter next week. Are you taking a laptop for regular updates from Esinti? The CCC Residents Association can fund your EFES/wine expenses from there. Sure all will agree! ;)
Good Luck Agent Cazzholly.
Hi everyone yet again,
when did the The CCC Residents Association come into practice?
We have had to turn down people who wanted to rent our appartment. We have told IE this but they didnt say they could put them up elsewhere. Looks like they are offering people different packages yet again.
We are extremely unhappy about the whole process. If you look at any web site offering the CCC for sale they are all still saying full completion by may 2009. There is no chance on hell that that would have ever been met even if they didnt have all the rains. But we are happy that we have made 6 grand already as IE have put the price of the appartment up on there web site.
We like everyone else have probably been resigned to the fact that 2009 for renting is now unfeasable. 2010 will probably be a wash out as well as IE have said everything will be ready for may 2010 but how many times have they changed dates on us for phase 1?
We hope to get some kind of recompence from them but god knows on what and how.
Dave
(SUAVE)

J

javuk

This info could be useful if you, or your renters, are finding flight availability expensive. We have been looking at flights to Dalaman for mid July/Aug next year and have been shocked at the high prices, especially from Thomas Cook and Monarch whose seats are already over £400 for many dates.

We have finally booked seats with British Airways to Antalya which were only
£140 - it will be a longer journey from the airport but a great cost saving on flying to Dalaman plus drinks, snacks and 23Kg allowance is included.

We're off again to Kemer on Saturday (fingers crossed once again that we'll be able to stay in our property :dontknow:). I'll report back on anything interesting we find out there.

Cazz
Hi Cazz
thats great information I was also planning to come out there every year maybe now I could also use those airmiles I,ve saved up with BA flights?!thanks
Javuk