Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Sorry but with this amount of info and selling already happening there is no way that this is still "pre-launch".

The only relevance to this statement is to allow the discount to be offered
- it's a will used marketing tool
- but please see it as such and take a more realistic view on the true value that you might be thinking of buying into.
Dave I respect your point of view.

I am led to believe that architects plans are still being drawn up, and various discussions regarding the management and promotion of the development when finished are still being discussed.

Pre-lauch price is £700pqm and will go upto £800 on launch. All plans will be revealed on launch night. So if this is not pre-launch then what do you class as pre-launch??

Rgds
RED

R

redangel7861

This is all the information I was given and no more:

· Front line beach development, Hurghada - 5 mins from main promenade, 10 mins from Hurghada Airport.

· Apartments with roof terraces.

· All apartments finished to an incomparable standard including modern kitchen and bathrooms.

· Payment plan 40% deposit into UK escrow account - 60% HSBC mortgage guaranteed on completion. Mortgage written into your contract.

· Reservation fee £2,000 to join to waiting list, 100% fully refundable if not happy upon launch.

· Preliminary contracts will be issued prior to launch for clients to examine.

· Capital appreciation in this area is set to double in the next 3 years.

Pre launch prices are set at only £700 per m2, upon launch they rise to £800 per m2. All clients are invited to attend the launch presentation which will take place in Central London on the 29th February '08.

This beach front development will offer studios, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments some with roof terraces.

Studios – £21,000 – £31,500 (30m2 – 45m2)
1 bedroom - £31,500 - £42,000 (45m2 – 60m2)
2 bedroom - £45,500 up to £70,000 (65m2 – 100m2)

During this presentation the architectural plans and images will be unveiled. You will be able to sit down with the developer and architect and ask them your questions and choose your units

Hania Map_1.jpg

Hania Map_2.jpg

Hania Map_3.jpg

No other information was provided. So by my assumption it's "pre-launch".

Kindest Regards
RED

Roger

Roger

---8<---

No other information was provided. So by my assumption it's "pre-launch".

Kindest Regards
RED
Have to agree. Even if plans were finalised last year and this is a marketing ploy, plans have not been released, so it's pre-launch.

Roger

M

MrSkipsey

Ive been reading this thread with great interest from the start and have held back from posting due to the cross wires and slight sniping.

I have also reserved a unit on this development and am aware that this is not the cheapest development but,......as the only one that suits my finacial budget due to payment plans I am more then happy.

If it goes wrong. It goes wrong and I have the option to back out and retain my reservation deposit. If it doesnt.....Well,.....Your more then welcome to come and say 'Hello' when I am staying!

I wont argue the cases for or against. How old, how new the building is. Im just looking at the final result and if its what has been promised then I will be extremley pleased!

There are a few who I have spoken to via PM who I want to give thanks to and although I wont mention you on here due to fingers being pointed as developer/investor I do hope you realise who you are!

Mike.

R

redangel7861

Hi Mike welcome to the board and well done with your reservation.

I believe Experience International have now updated there website with details on Hania
beach. Looks like it's going to be great development, especially with the gym, jacuzzi, bars, restaurants and many other facilaties that are being developed on this project.

I have also recieved pictures of the locality in which Hania will be developed, looks beautiful. I believe behind Hania we have multi-million pound villas. In my opinion Hania will be one of the very few truly five star developments in Hurghada.

I believe the launch night will now be on the 18th March 08, really looking forward to it.

Regards
RED

M

MrSkipsey

Red,,.....I was sent the links earlier and have been viewing them tonight. Looks good mate.
Fingers crossed it proves the doubters wrong. Im hoping this all goes well and then I can continue with purchasing something else.

If it all fails then Ill just keep going up the pub with my money! :)

L

lyndsay552

Redangel,
I viewed the villas you are talking about and you can buy one for £32k unfinished at a size of 240m2

Lyndsay

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Do you mean these Villas???

Redangel,
I viewed the villas you are talking about and you can buy one for £32k unfinished at a size of 240m2

Lyndsay
Lyndsay do you mean these Villas:

Villa1.jpg

Villa2.jpg

These are the Villas in Mubarak 7 behind the Hania development:

Hania Map_3.jpg

If you can purchase them for this price then I will buy four LOL.

Regards
RED

Last edited:
L

lyndsay552

Yes. The second photo you have is of a double villa. I viewed about 10 different villas in this complex and a half villa (240m2) towards the back of the development was offered to us for 350,000 le. The most expensive half villas where about £57k unfinished.

Lyndsay

R

redangel7861

Yes. The second photo you have is of a double villa. I viewed about 10 different villas in this complex and a half villa (240m2) towards the back of the development was offered to us for 350,000 le. The most expensive half villas where about £57k unfinished.

Lyndsay
:eek:

As I said, if you can pick up the villas in those pictures at those prices I'll buy four when I visit Hurghada.

Just a thought, many luxury one beds in Hurghada beach front start around 35K and that's for about 50sqm. I can't understand how you can pick up luxury villas from 32k for 240 sqm in the same vasinity, it must be the sale of the century.

Again I will investigate to confirm your claims and will be visiting the site and will let you know with regards to pricing of the villa's.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hi

Lyndsay

Hi lynsey552,

You,re right about the villas. They are roughly the price you say because Derek (propertywatch1) had one. They are definitely not million pound villas as has been mentioned by my friend redangel.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi lynsey552,

You,re right about the villas. They are roughly the price you say because Derek (propertywatch1) had one. They are definitely not million pound villas as has been mentioned by my friend redangel.

Regards

Westmids33
Those villas are Mubaraksevenand botom price for is 400000 L.E and this price from thedeveloper himselfand this in Phase 3 which equals 36363.636363636363636363636363636 GEP :) exactly

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Going to have to get you a calculator

Those villas are Mubaraksevenand botom price for is 400000 L.E and this price from thedeveloper himselfand this in Phase 3 which equals 36363.636363636363636363636363636 GEP :) exactly
Hi Real,

Have you been leaning on the keyboard or do I have to get you a calculator?lol

What is the price for the villas in english pounds? I agree that start price for bottom villa is between £35-40,000. Is that right?

Regards

westmids33

L

lyndsay552

:eek:

As I said, if you can pick up the villas in those pictures at those prices I'll buy four when I visit Hurghada.

Just a thought, many luxury one beds in Hurghada beach front start around 35K and that's for about 50sqm. I can't understand how you can pick up luxury villas from 32k for 240 sqm in the same vasinity, it must be the sale of the century.

Again I will investigate to confirm your claims and will be visiting the site and will let you know with regards to pricing of the villa's.
I was there 3 weeks ago and very nearly bought one, which was offered to me for 350,000LE. Now, they are unfinished (a shell) but I've been told you can finish them for between £20k and £30K.

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Mubarek 7

I was there 3 weeks ago and very nearly bought one, which was offered to me for 350,000LE. Now, they are unfinished (a shell) but I've been told you can finish them for between £20k and £30K.
Hi Lyndsay,

I know Derek has one in that area and it is worth approx £60,000. He has finished hes himself to an exceptional level (Hes still got those builder skills.lol).

He actually put his photos up around the forum but cant remember which thread. The whole of that area of villas are reasonably priced.

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

If the Villas are worth 60k completed then they are great value for money. It looks like i've been mis-informed with regards to the price. I will have a look at the villas when I visit Hurghada.

Regards
RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Real,

Have you been leaning on the keyboard or do I have to get you a calculator?lol

What is the price for the villas in english pounds? I agree that start price for bottom villa is between £35-40,000. Is that right?

Regards

westmids33
Hi west med just may new pc had a problem and use old one with problem in spacer, and yes this is the price in Mubarak 7 now

Status
Not open for further replies.