Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Hello

Hi west med just may new pc had a problem and use old one with problem in spacer, and yes this is the price in Mubarak 7 now
Hi Real,

So this is not millionairres paradise as mentioned earlier. lol

Regards

Westmids33

R

redangel7861

Hi Real,

So this is not millionairres paradise as mentioned earlier. lol

Regards

Westmids33
Hi WestMId.

Still a great location though, completed Villa's look really nice and I can see this area really taking off (along with the rest of Hurghada). Again, I will confirm the prices of the Villa's for myself on my visit.

Are we sill meeting up for that photo shoot (LOL)

Regards
RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi WestMId.

Still a great location though, completed Villa's look really nice and I can see this area really taking off (along with the rest of Hurghada). Again, I will confirm the prices of the Villa's for myself on my visit.

Are we sill meeting up for that photo shoot (LOL)

Regards
RED
Hi Red Angel if any help needed let me know I'm here :) :)

R

redangel7861

Any cheap and cheerful Hotels??

Hi Red Angel if any help needed let me know I'm here :) :)
Thanks for the offer Real. I will be flying out with a couple of my friends who are also purchasing on Hania Beach.

Any suggestions on good hotels - this is specifically a business trip for two to three nights so we don't want anything to fancy. A good standard B&B will do.:)

Regards

RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks for the offer Real. I will be flying out with a couple of my friends who are also purchasing on Hania Beach.

Any suggestions on good hotels - this is specifically a business trip for two to three nights so we don't want anything to fancy. A good standard B&B will do.:)

Regards

RED
Hi Red
There Hor Palace Hotel Offer HB for 22 Euro or less 3 stars Hotel

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Red I used these to that queenie says We got 1 night B&B Hor's Palace last June for £11.00 for two people, yes £5.50 each.

Very basic hotel though, very basic breakfast, it does have a small pool and it is round the corner from the Bull's Restaurant where they have Wifi.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Red I used these to that queenie says We got 1 night B&B Hor's Palace last June for £11.00 for two people, yes £5.50 each.

Very basic hotel though, very basic breakfast, it does have a small pool and it is round the corner from the Bull's Restaurant where they have Wifi.
its not beside bulls its 5 minutes by taxi

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Hold my hands up Im wrong.

We stayed at Le Perla not hor's palace, Le Perla was £5.50 each bed and breakfast.
Hor's Palace is near my apartment

R

redangel7861

Thanks everyone.

I will definately check out those recommendations. What's the weather like during Feb-March time.

Again, Thanks for the advice.

Kind Regards
RED

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Red - not been in Feb - went last Easter and the weather was very nice. Although in March you may experiance the sandstorms as this is when the season starts and it can get quite windy.

M

MrSkipsey

Red mate. Could you please take lots of pics for those not able to get out for a few months yet.
Everyones raving about Bulls. I assume you mean 'Chicargo Bulls' just by the Marriott?

Wasnt to my liking when we went. The food was nice but with no air con and alot of mozzies inside it put me off! :(

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thanks everyone.

I will definately check out those recommendations. What's the weather like during Feb-March time.

Again, Thanks for the advice.

Kind Regards
RED
weather is nice in the morning and cold in evening

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Bull's

Is just a meeting place for us as alot on here do not know hurghada and most taxi drivers will know it. Also it is quite central for everyone

M

MrSkipsey

Ahhh, I see. In that case I apologise. One thing I will ask is as you follow the road round from the Marriott you pass another 'circular' hotel then further on a white building which is a restaurant. This si all heading towards Old town Hurghada if I remember rightly.
It advertises falaffel and although there is nothing next to it either side seems to have a nice patio/dining area over looking the Red Sea.

We didnt eat here but intend to on our next visit. Does anyone one know the name of it and what its like?

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Red I recently stayed at the Hor Palace for two weeks and whilst it was pretty basic the staff were all fantastic and at 10 GBP per day half board I could not fault it. Russians are a bl...y noisy lot but you get them everywhere. I booked through Travel Republic for 330 GBP inc. flights for a fortnight. flight from Gatwick was Thomas Cook.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
Ahhh, I see. In that case I apologise. One thing I will ask is as you follow the road round from the Marriott you pass another 'circular' hotel then further on a white building which is a restaurant. This si all heading towards Old town Hurghada if I remember rightly.
It advertises falaffel and although there is nothing next to it either side seems to have a nice patio/dining area over looking the Red Sea.

We didnt eat here but intend to on our next visit. Does anyone one know the name of it and what its like?
HI Skipsey

Will have alook when out in April, proberly need another place to meet as the people get larger as the bull's is not all that big

Thanks for info

Jayne

M

MrSkipsey

Ive found this link. Beware it does pull up a large pic.
The Felfela restaurant is next to Le Meridian and Safir hotels and is shown on the map.

Does anyone have any pics of the new Hurghada prominade? The one with Pizza Hut and KFC if I remember rightly.....
When we was last there it looked as if it was just establishing itself. Likewise of the old town as we never got a chance to visit there.

I havent posted 20 posts yet so am unbale to post the link direct but,....

hurghada.c0m/largmap

M

MrSkipsey

Cheers Queenie. When was that taken? The stadium wasnt there when we was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.