Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Dan
Welcome to the forum; we look forward to seeing the photos and regular updates on progress. How about an introduction Dan & a bit of background so everyone knows you a little better?

R

redangel7861

Hi Dan.

Would much appreciate if you could provide photo's and updates on the developement. Very little info available so far (as at pre-launch stage). I believe you guys are planning some type of presentation on the 29.02.08. Hope to see you there.

Regards
Red

S

Stevie Gee

Hi guys,

Have just been updated on the location, it is on the main road between Hurghada and El Gouna. On the other side of the road from Hania seems to be a nice villa park.

Can I ask, is anyone else using Experience International? I went into their offices in Trafalgar Square this morning, was impressed, they seem pretty knowledgable about the whole thing.

Please let me know how you are getting on.

Cheers!

Stevie:)

Roger

Roger

Hi guys,

Have just been updated on the location, it is on the main road between Hurghada and El Gouna. On the other side of the road from Hania seems to be a nice villa park.

Can I ask, is anyone else using Experience International? I went into their offices in Trafalgar Square this morning, was impressed, they seem pretty knowledgable about the whole thing.

Stevie:)

Hi all,

Just got interested in property in Egypt. Had a call from Experience today. 225 apartments (120 beach facing) @ £700/m3, rising to £800 after launch.

The villas across the road are where the more affluent Hurgada residents live (I rember them from last year),so the area should be OK.

Sounds good, but as I've only just got interested, I'm not sure I know enough to make a decision before 28 Feb!!!

Interesting forum, keep up the good work...

Roger

M

MrSkipsey

Hi all,

Just got interested in property in Egypt. Had a call from Experience today. 225 apartments (120 beach facing) @ £700/m3, rising to £800 after launch.

The villas across the road are where the more affluent Hurgada residents live (I rember them from last year),so the area should be OK.

Sounds good, but as I've only just got interested, I'm not sure I know enough to make a decision before 28 Feb!!!

Roger
Im in exactly the same boat as you Roger. Sounds like a good investment but as you said is it the right decision to be made so quickly?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I think

Hi all,

Roger
I think this villas oposit Hania beach may be Mubarak 7 or you mean the villas inside the project?

R

redangel7861

Got some good Pics from the developer today. Looks like a very high quality development on the beach front. Looks like construction has already begun.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
????

Got some good Pics from the developer today. Looks like a very high quality development on the beach front. Looks like construction has already begun.
HI I live in hurghada since 8 years and the main building that on main road on el gouna and some constructions inside werer already there when i come to live in HUrghada so this building no way to be new or you think they will destroy all old buildings and start from zero?????
if they will do this so its new buildings other wise its at least 10 years old

R

redangel7861

Realestateman.

It's a totally new developement (seen the bulid photos). Same developer is also constructing AlDora.

I'm sure people here won't be stupid enough to purchase on a building that has been standing for 10 years. Be assured, it's a new build.

S

Stevie Gee

Guys, from what I knowgoogle there is the outer shell of a building currently standing where Hania Beach is (I have Google Earth images),the developers have bought this site, have the permission and plan to build the new project.

RedAngel, the pictures you have put on here early on in this forum are the old plans for the site. Experience have a lot of these pictures and they have pics of the developers previous work.

Also, MrSkipsey - the reservation form I have signed from Experience states te following:

(1) I understand that the cost of this option is £2000 per apartment and this will place me on the priority list for Hania Beach Resort in Hurghada, and secure the pre-launch price of £700 per square meter.
(2) The developer will provide full architectural images and sizes for Hania Beach no later than March 18th 2008.
(3) The cost of this option is fully refundable up to 14 days after receipt of the architectural images and sizes for Hania Beach constituting the end of the ‘reservation period’.

This suggests that the ressie fee can be refundable up until the end of March!!!

Good deal to me!!

R

redangel7861

SG.

I've never posted pics of the developement on this site.

I received the most recent photo's today from the developers themselves. They consisted of pictures of the construction site and computer generated pics of how the development will look when completed.

I am also going via Experience International, but have also spoken to the developers via e-mail. They are also developing the Aldora developement in the same area in Egypt. Aldora is an impressive developement. I have been told that Hania beach will be much better in terms of qulaity and location when compared to Aldora.

Rgds
Red

Roger

Roger

Im in exactly the same boat as you Roger. Sounds like a good investment but as you said is it the right decision to be made so quickly?
Hi MrSkipsey,

It's a quandry:confused: On the one hand, I could dither forever, on the other I could jump in with no knowledge... One thing that is edging me towrds jumping in is this forum. Although I haven't read every thread yet, it seems that people are genrally happy with their investments and/or lifestyle.

Funding is my main concern. Living in Ireland the rules may be different than for UK residents - I need to check it out thoroughly.

Roger

D

danwilliams

Banned
It is great to see the development being recieved so well on here.

Just to clarify the reservation fee is 100% refundable

kind regards

Daniel Tamplin

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Realestateman.

It's a totally new developement (seen the bulid photos). Same developer is also constructing AlDora.

I'm sure people here won't be stupid enough to purchase on a building that has been standing for 10 years. Be assured, it's a new build.
I don't haveanything against any project I just tell what I really Know and Believe Me its true

R

redangel7861

Realestatemart.

Typical agent. Try to run down a project you are not selling so that people will buy your product. Why did you send me a private message asking me to purchase from you if I was interested in Egypt. In future please refrain from sending me private messages asking me if I want to purchase from you.

This developer is also building the Al-dora project in Egypt, are you now going to tell me that this building has been standing for 10 years and they are just selling plots on a run down old building.

As I've already said I've actually seen the construction photo's and it is a NEW DEVELOPMENT.

Please stop insulting mine and other people's intelligence on this board. I'm also visting the site soon, so I'll know then if it's a new or old development.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Who said???

Realestatemart.

Typical agent. Try to run down a project you are not selling so that people will buy your product. Why did you send me a private message asking me to purchase from you if I was interested in Egypt. In future please refrain from sending me private messages asking me if I want to purchase from you.

This developer is also building the Al-dora project in Egypt, are you now going to tell me that this building has been standing for 10 years and they are just selling plots on a run down old building.

As I've already said I've actually seen the construction photo's and it is a NEW DEVELOPMENT.

Please stop insulting mine and other people's intelligence on this board. I'm also visting the site soon, so I'll know then if it's a new or old development.
Dear Who said I'm not selling this roject?????????do you know about my businesss???????? I just tell facts and all info andpositive points as well negative points that everyone know every thing it doesn't mean i want to sell not to tell the truth or facts just onlyto sell i don't think this will be good
so please don't talk about it this way
For ElDora its Brand New still underconstruction

R

redangel7861

I've been to your web site - where is the Hania beach developemnt if you are selling it??????????????

Provide me proof that this developemnt is an old building that is 10 years old - my guess is that you will not be able to provide proof.

Stop spreading false information o this board, if they are not false then provide the proof.

Are you also going to deny that you sent me a private mail askingt me to purchase other property in Egypt from you?????

My point about Aldora is that this is the same devleloper that is building Hania - they have stated that Hania will be better qulaity than Al-dora
and will be a NEW DEVELOPMENT.

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I've been to your web site - where is the Hania beach developemnt if you are selling it??????????????

Provide me proof that this developemnt is an old building that is 10 years old - my guess is that you will not be able to provide proof.

Stop spreading false information o this board, if they are not false then provide the proof.

Are you also going to deny that you sent me a private mail askingt me to purchase other property in Egypt from you?????

My point about Aldora is that this is the same devleloper that is building Hania - they have stated that Hania will be better qulaity than Al-dora
and will be a NEW DEVELOPMENT.
Seems you are the agent for this project and you want everyone to buy in it and you take it personal and my proof is I'm living in hurghada 8 years ago
so can i know where you live and what the source for your info beside the developer????????????????????????????????? who own the project???? and any one can come to hurghada and ask local people not me besides i don't like to tell about my business and soon you will find the project on my site i don't talk bad about i just tell what know and I NEVER TELL LIES so watch what you say!!!!!!!!!!
I don't say the developer is bad and i said they intend to destroy old buildings and rebuild new i don't know so what false info???? and i don't deny that i sent you private message offer you something but is that something i should be shamed of it????

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

I think you should be careful about what you say.

You stated clearly in your previous post that this was a building that was ten years old. I know for a fact that the british developer has purchased this developement from two egyptian brothers who were developing this site. Because of the good location they purchased the developement from the brothers and plans are being drawn to make this the top developemt in the area.

Secondly - I am not a developer. What I find offensive is that you put this project down then have the cheek to send me a private message asking me to purchase other projects from you. Yet again you have failed to provide any proof that this is an old development. From now on I shall just ignore your comments. If you wish provide me with an e-mail I will send you proof of the construction work, if you can provide me proof that this is an old building.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Does any one know how to attach pics to this site so that I can shut this guy up.

Status
Not open for further replies.