Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi all can we keep the banter friendly please and bring to your attention the forum rules which you will find in the FAQ section for anyone that is not aware of the rules.

To upload photos when you are about to post a topic go to the bottom additional options and their is a box named manage attachments click on that and away you go.

Thanks

Alison

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Pics-Hania beach development

Hania Beach 010.jpg

Hania Beach 011.jpg

Hania Beach 014.jpg

Please see attched.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

Pics-Hania beach development

Hania Construction.jpg

More pics from developemnt.

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

As you can see from the attached pics this is a completely new development and it's located right on the beach and is the best location around in this area.

Many developments in this location profess to being beach front, but actually are not. From this you can see that the development will be on the beach itself with great beach and sea views.

Last edited:
crombiestone

crombiestone

As you can see from the attached pics this is a completely new development and it's located right on the beach and is the best location around in this area.

Many developments in this location profess to being beach front, but actually are not. From this you can see that the development will be on the beach itself with great beach and sea views.
From Looking at the pictures the development is quite advanced to say that it is being sold new off plan .

As I mentioned on another post there is a possibility that this could be a half finished development that has been taken over to be finished . There are a number of these along the coast and they have been like that for up to 14 years . This shell could have been there for 10 years .This is different to saying that its a 10 year old building being refurbished. Who is to say how long that shell of a building has been standing there? I couldn't but maybe a local such as realestatemart could ? I can't see anything wrong with that.

As I also say in the other post . Finishing these shells is good as it improves the look of the area and essentially the finished product will be new.

Redangel ,you are not putting your cards on the table about you involvement with this project but your posts do hint at it .Are you prepared to divulge if you have bought here or are selling here ?

I have no interest other than to give a clear picture to potential buyers

R

redangel7861

Crombie.

I've actually put down a pre-release reservation deposit for two sudio apartments. I've Never hidden this fact (look back at previous posts) and am not an agent or developer. I've been looking at buying in this area for a while and did not find a developemnt that fitted my investmet criteria until now. In my opinion this looks like one of the better developments, ie Escrow account, Mortgage, British developer, top egyptian architect and actual beach and sea views.

So in conclusion, yes I am planning on purchasing on this project, and NO, I am not an agent or developer.

Last edited:
crombiestone

crombiestone

Crombie.

I've actually put down a pre-release reservation deposit for two sudio apartments. I've Never hidden this fact (look back at previous posts) and am not an agent or developer. I've been looking at buying in this area for a while and did not find a developemnt that fitted my investmet criteria until now. In my opinion this looks like one of the better developments, ie Escrow account, Mortgage, British developer, top egyptian architect and actual beach and sea views.

So in conclusion, yes I am planning on purchasing on this project, and NO, I am not an agent or developer.
But could you accept that the shell of this building could have been standing unfinished for a while as realestatemart is suggesting ?

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi it is very common for buildings to be left unfinished in Hurghada or any other part of Egypt for years. Alot of the developers simply go bust and cannot carry on with the building work, hence they are left until someone else takes over the site.

R

redangel7861

Crombie.

I'm willing to accept that the shell could have been there, but my interpretation of what Realestate was saying was that this was an old completed building that was being re-developed or an old building was being knocked down and re-built.

This is clearly a shell of a new developement. We may have lost something in translation as it does seem that Reatestate is not from the uk.

J

J4hurghada

Banned
redangel,

realestatemart, is egyptian and yes you sometimes get interpretation wrong with him, but in general he does try to help, and advise from him can be a great help as he does live in hurghada.

R

redangel7861

If something has been lost in translation then I'm a big enough man to apologise to RealEstate.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
I Hope also we still friends and sorry for any misunderstanding
Hope My appology accepted to Red Angel i will try t make pictures for every one tomorow and even for my self

R

redangel7861

RealEstate.

No harm done, and yes we can be friends. Again, I think something was lost in translation and my apologise to you if I have in anyway offended you.

Regards
Red

R

redangel7861

More Pics

Hania Beach Dev_1.jpg

Hania Beach Dev_007.jpg

Hania Beach Dev_009.jpg

Please see attached more pics on Hania. I believe these plans have to be finalised and upgraded (hopefully by the 29.02.08).

Last edited:
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Unfinished Shells

Hi it is very common for buildings to be left unfinished in Hurghada or any other part of Egypt for years. Alot of the developers simply go bust and cannot carry on with the building work, hence they are left until someone else takes over the site.
Hi Queenie,

I agree with you that there are numerous properties that have been completed some years before and have been left as unfinished shells for others to purchase and finish off. There is one very impressive development of white villas shown to me by Derek (Propertywatch1) in the Touristic area that have been completed and are just sat there like a Ghost Town.

As for redangels comments about hania being good value that is a personal statement/opinion.

Personally im not going to argue with realestatemart when he says the shell has been there a number of years. He lives there and he and others living there will have a much better idea of what is going on.

Finally there are a some very good beach front projects starting in the next few months in the Hurghada area. A lot of them were seen by me and my colleagues at the Property Exhibition at the Intercontinental Hotel Hurghada.

Finally when one says it is a British Developers Project it clearly seems to pacify a lot of people but what needs to be borne in mind is that all the building work will be carried out by Egyptian Builders.

Regards

Westmids33

M

MrSkipsey

Well, I like the look of Hania Beach and although on paper, via my bank account I can afford to purchase my credit report is saying otherwise.

Still trying to raise the funds though!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
first thing i will do in morningto make picturs verynearto see it closely to have a clear idea for my self and others

queenie40something

queenie40something

Happy days al!! what the heck Im in Sharm anyway !!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
A Picture Equal Thousand of Words

Hi All I'm Uploading the pictures as promised from Hania Beach Location so Please see how old or new the block, building destroyed sign, rasty metals ans old buildings and see different in walls and read my own notes on each picture

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.