Hania Beach, Central Hurghada, Egypt - Due for completion Summer '09.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Looking good! Can anyone confirm if its coral so close to the shore in Pic 7?
Or just slightly deeper?
Hi Skip, hope you are well mate.

I'm afraid I haven't got a clue, to me it just all looks like beautiful deep blue water:D.

Things are really starting to look very exciting on this development and I can't wait until the full plans are released in three weeks time.

Regards

RED

Roger

Roger

Looking good! Can anyone confirm if its coral so close to the shore in Pic 7?
Or just slightly deeper?
Hey MrSkipsey,

I haven't been snorkeling or diving on that stretch of coast, but certainly up at El Gouna there was no coral that close in. It was shallow a good way out with only rocks there (deliberately placed at the end of the long wooden wlakway/pier thing). The rocks attracted a small bit of marine life, but the boat trips out to the reefs obviously offer the best diving :D

R

redangel7861

Good Morning.

As most of you know we have been out in Hurghada last week and I would like to give you an update on some exciting things we are planning. plans will be done in approx three weeks. The only delay has been the fact we keep wanting to add things to make the site even better!!!

We are planning (subject to approval) to include a roof top bar/restaurant so after a long day sunbathing you can enjoy food and cocktails looking out to the ocean from the top floor.

Providing you haven't had top much to drink the night before in the hania bar you will be able to use our state of the art gym that will feature floor to ceiling glass giving you views out to the beach and sea whilst training.

There will be a very impressive glass entrance to the complex so when yourself or your guest arrive they will feel they are entering something special.

We are in talks with leading brands who are looking to take various commercial units so all amenities will be on hand for yourselves and guests.

Over the past few weeks we have been hard at work arranging what will happen with your apartments once complete.. who will manage them? who will help rent them out?

We are proud to say we have come to a deal with a leading rental management company (for details please pm me).

We will be running hania as a resort through some of the major tour operators.
So when someone goes to the travel agents and asks for accomadation in Hurghada hania will be one of there options. this as I am sure you will agree will bring massive rental potential to the development.

All purchasers will have a designated UK agent they can ring at any time with questions about their apartment. You can even send the names of anyone you know yourselves looking to use your apartment to the agent and they will arrange all flights, car hire, cleaning etc on your behalf.. could it get any easier!!

There are more things in the pipeline that we cannot disclose at this moment but I will keep you all posted.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin
Hi Dan, hope you are well.

Thanks for the update, it looks like things are reallly moving forward. It's great to hear that the Hania Development will be getting resort status, bodes well for capital appreciation and rental yields.

Regards
RED

M

MrSkipsey

its shallow water for 100 - 200 mter then it goes deep
Brilliant! Im hoping its like the water at the Movenpick in El Gouna. shin deep for about 50m then a drop to waist deep for 20m then back to shin deep for another 30m or so!!!!

This obviously depends on how tall you are!!

D

danwilliams

Banned
Watch this space!!!

There will be an update for everyone on some developments in Hania beach on Monday night so................Watch this space!!!! All very exciting!

Kind Regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

There will be an update for everyone on some developments in Hania beach on Monday night so................Watch this space!!!! All very exciting!

Kind Regards

Dan Tamplin
Hi Dan.

I'm sure all Hania investors look forward to your update tomorrow.

Regards
RED

D

danwilliams

Banned
Hania Press Release

Good evening everyone.

We just wanted to let everyone know that we will be raising the price to £750 per square metre in the next 14 days and it will still be going up to £800 the following week when plans are finished and the pre release is over.

This is due to the amount of reservations we have been doing.

We will be in Hurghada next week again finalising drawings and in final talks with various companies in regards to the retail units.

Thankyou once again to everyone who has reserved at this pre release stage and I can once again assure you that you will be very pleased with your investment.

More updates to follow soon.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

Great News

Good evening everyone.

We just wanted to let everyone know that we will be raising the price to £750 per square metre in the next 14 days and it will still be going up to £800 the following week when plans are finished and the pre release is over.

We will be in Hurghada next week again finalising drawings and in final talks with various companies in regards to the retail units.

Thankyou once again to everyone who has reserved at this pre release stage and I can once again assure you that you will be very pleased with your investment.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin
Hi Dan.

That's great news. So I presume you still expect final plans to be released by the end of March. Looking forward to the official release.

Regards
RED

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Good evening everyone.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin
we all waiting plans dan, ndjust small question can you tell us what the procedures to make a reservation any website available sites for reservation form or how it works

R

redangel7861

we all waiting plans dan, ndjust small question can you tell us what the procedures to make a reservation any website available sites for reservation form or how it works
Hi RealEstate.

I know you've been in Hurghada for many years now. What are people's opinions of the Hania Development in Hurghada. I know that pre-reservations have been going very well, I'd just like to gauge what the local feelings are about the Hania development.

regards
RED

D

danwilliams

Banned
Hania reservation

Hi real estate

I will forward you the reservation form for your clients.

Red yes we expect plans to be finished for the end of March and then walk around DVDs to follow.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin

R

redangel7861

Hi real estate

I will forward you the reservation form for your clients.

Red yes we expect plans to be finished for the end of March and then walk around DVDs to follow.

Kindest regards

Dan Tamplin
Hi Dan.

The DVD's your talking about, will these be sent to all people who have reserved on the Hania Development???

Are you also going to include computer images on the DVD of how the development will look when finally completed, ie. internal finishing, external buildings and surrounding areas (swimming pool, fountains, gardens etc..). This would be nice as it would give investors a real feel of how the final development will look when completed.

Regards
RED

Last edited:
realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi RealEstate.

I know you've been in Hurghada for many years now. What are people's opinions of the Hania Development in Hurghada. I know that pre-reservations have been going very well, I'd just like to gauge what the local feelings are about the Hania development.

regards
RED
Its real niroject specialy the way Dan plan to market it for renatl market just still the price difference between it and other projects but by first of April will be almost same prices except one project just released but Hania is marketed much beter

R

redangel7861

Its real niroject specialy the way Dan plan to market it for renatl market just still the price difference between it and other projects but by first of April will be almost same prices except one project just released but Hania is marketed much beter
RealEstate,

Thanks. What other project has just been released????

D

danwilliams

Banned

Thankyou Real estate.

you are right in the fact that aswell as the location and features etc what sets Hania apart from any other development in Hurghada is the rental and management programme we have in place for Hania owners.

The fact we will be running it as a resort will maximise rentals for owners unlike anywhere else.

To many times developers forget about what is going to happen to the properties once completed and I really feel that with all the competition you need to be selling more than just apartments, we are trying to create a whole package for investors that will work for them for years to come.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Thankyou Real estate.

you are right in the fact that aswell as the location and features etc what sets Hania apart from any other development in Hurghada is the rental and management programme we have in place for Hania owners.

The fact we will be running it as a resort will maximise rentals for owners unlike anywhere else.

To many times developers forget about what is going to happen to the properties once completed and I really feel that with all the competition you need to be selling more than just apartments, we are trying to create a whole package for investors that will work for them for years to come.

Kindest Regards

Dan Tamplin
hi Dan We all waiting final materials and details to be released :)

R

redangel7861

Executive Apartments

I believe that the Hania development have launched 10 executive apartments on the development. These apartments will start at 110sqm and the price will start at £800 psqm on pre-launch going upto £950 psqm.

All executive apartments will have there own solarium and personal lifts to the apartments, and the finishing on these apartments will be exquisite.

In my opinion these apartments will probably cater more for the lifestyle purchaser than the investor. All getting very exciting:).

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I believe that the Hania development have launched 10 executive apartments on the development. These apartments will start at 110sqm and the price will start at £800 psqm on pre-launch going upto £950 psqm.

All executive apartments will have there own solarium and personal lifts to the apartments, and the finishing on these apartments will be exquisite.

In my opinion these apartments will probably cater more for the lifestyle purchaser than the investor. All getting very exciting:).
Hi Red,

That's not a bad pre-launch price if they're as exclusive as they sound. I suppose the square meterage will be high - almost certain to go out of my price range :(

R

redangel7861

Hi Red,

That's not a bad pre-launch price if they're as exclusive as they sound. I suppose the square meterage will be high - almost certain to go out of my price range :(
Hi Roger.

I believe the starting price will be £88k. Not long before plans are released and I believe some of the directors are in Hurghada this week finalising plans.

Regards
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.