New Marina Hurghada near Arabia Tourist district

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyWagner

good morning,

does anybody know if there are private developments planned in the area...what about the area between the marina and the eifel hotel??

Andy Wagner (on hols outside egypt)
Hurghada Information Net

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
good morning,

does anybody know if there are private developments planned in the area...what about the area between the marina and the eifel hotel??

Andy Wagner (on hols outside egypt)
Hurghada Information Net
All what I know is bout these development in HUrghada Marina but in the arewa between it and Eifel Hotel Still Nothing but i can check again and to all the forum prices will be up by march

T

teekme

Esplanada

Hi Andy

I am afriad i do not no anything about the water damaged apartments. However, knowing the Egyptians they probably just toshed another coat of paint over the problem!

Regards
Teek[

QUOTE=andyWagner;30831]hi teek,

for sure you are right...i am glad that we bought our 3 bedroom flat on hurghada beverly hills for 6000Euro including the roof terrace. i admit it is not right on the beach but up on our hill the view over giftun and shedwan islands are fantastic....would not trade it for anything...

of course it is not as fancy as the new marina or the esplanada estate...since you seem to have an insight in the esplanada estate...do you know what happened to those waterdamaged apartments...have they been refitted or sold as is...

Andy Wagner (currently on holiday)
Hurghada Information Net[/QUOTE]

A

awahee123

Banned
It's a shame as this area will probably end up ok once developed a bit further,by then this developemnt might not be looking so good.
What does anyone else think?...

D

dave99

Another photo

This area will "add" to Hurghada regardless of the surrounding area.

It will effectively create it's own little "world" which will be something special for Hurghada.

Attachments

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
is there any pictures from the surrounding area???????????????????? location etc

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Something smells fishy?

is there any pictures from the surrounding area???????????????????? location etc
Hello Realestatemart,

How are you? Do you want pictures of the fish market...? The marina is nice but area around needs lengthy development.

I suppose its good if you are a sailor and you like fish.lol

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello Realestatemart,

How are you? Do you want pictures of the fish market...? The marina is nice but area around needs lengthy development.

I suppose its good if you are a sailor and you like fish.lol

Regards

Westmids33
Just all people should know all things may be smell as well LOL ;)

T

teekme

Too Late

Too late for the bargain $280,000 apartment. I notice the price has just gone up to $323,000. Now that's an increase! Still, there is one of the small two bed apartments in the Esplanada which has just come on the market for $300,000. Well that's the price this week.

Back to the Marina, I hear that the Engineer has been replaced and they intend to make a start on the pool and the beach. I did notice a lot more activity around the place last week.

Teek

Hi Andy

$195,000 is probably reasonable for a two bed front line Marina property in Hurghada. Go anywhere in the world and you will pay a high premium for a front line property. In the Uk I can hear the sea from my house but if I want to see it another £250,000 is required. Our 3 bed. 176m sq Marina property was origionally $99,000, 50,000 quid, a bargain at the time!

At the Esplanada Residence a 2 bed apartment is curently on the market for $280,000. I believe it was origionally $170,000. For that price you get a unrestricted sea views, private beach, large pool, Gym etc. Still a bargain. However, if you want an apartment where you balacony over looks someone else's balacony and no see view then £35 -£40k is fine.

Regards
Teek

J

jeremy bright

Too late for the bargain $280,000 apartment. I notice the price has just gone up to $323,000. Now that's an increase! Still, there is one of the small two bed apartments in the Esplanada which has just come on the market for $300,000. Well that's the price this week.

Back to the Marina, I hear that the Engineer has been replaced and they intend to make a start on the pool and the beach. I did notice a lot more activity around the place last week.

Teek
where can they put a pool or beach there is no land to put them there is all taken up by the marina

B

BennyCabrini

It is a stunning development indeed (just as long as you're facing the sea and not the shanty town that's built behind it).

I know that everything here sold out a long time ago. Does anyone have an idea what price/m2 units are selling for at the moment on the secondary market?
Definitely Marina will be the perfect setting for all-day fun and relaxed evenings as soon as the commercial areas get started.
I know 80% of the Marina was sold in 6 months and at the moment the prices/m2 should be around 1100/1200$.

B

BennyCabrini

I have heard that Papa`s beach-Ministry of Sound is going to market the commercial area and 5 or 4 restaurants are going to open very soon then the Marina should be going by June 2008.Once that the commercial areas start working, the Marina will spring up.Just think that owners of the flats there already got an excellent return of investment from their properties and Im sure when the commercial will be going,
the prices of the properties at the Marina project will raise up further on.

D

dave99

Sounds great

I have heard that Papa`s beach-Ministry of Sound is going to market the commercial area and 5 or 4 restaurants are going to open very soon then the Marina should be going by June 2008.Once that the commercial areas start working, the Marina will spring up.Just think that owners of the flats there already got an excellent return of investment from their properties and Im sure when the commercial will be going,
Sounds great - should be good for my owners at Red Sea Residencia
- not far away.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Sounds great - should be good for my owners at Red Sea Residencia
- not far away.

What is the relation between properties in new marina and your property????? its at least 5 minutes driving????/ it can be useful for every one

T

teekme

Marina

I agree with Benny. The marina has the potential to be the best developement in Hurghada. It is bang in the centre of Hurghada but is an oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Sekala. The mutli million £ boats in the harbour already gives it the feel of a classly place. When the rest of the shops, cafes and resturants open shortly it will be a sure fire winner.
Teek

W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
The question is when

I agree with Benny. The marina has the potential to be the best developement in Hurghada. It is bang in the centre of Hurghada but is an oasis in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Sekala. The mutli million £ boats in the harbour already gives it the feel of a classly place. When the rest of the shops, cafes and resturants open shortly it will be a sure fire winner.
Teek
Hi teekme,

I agree with you the Marina is great albeit a little expensive. The question is if and when the area around it becomes modernised. At the moment you have a lot of Egyptians and their businesses in that area and it may be a timely and costly exercise to make it better.

Compare that to the blank canvas at places like Sahl Hasheesh and the Esplanade/Intercontinental/Touristic area where it is a lot cheaper and easier to continue promoting ptrojects.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
money

If I have the money to buy in Hurghada arina at themoment i would prefere to buy in sahl hasheesh much beter investment

T

teekme

Modernisation?

Hi Westmids

Why modernise the area around the Marina? The beauty about the location of the Marina is that you have the option of paying 20le for a beer in your cosy gated community or you can go outside the gates and within a 5 min walk pay 6.5le for the same beer. I like the choice. In El Gouna, Esplanada and I suspect Sahl Hashish there is no choice. The same applies to everything you drink, eat or buy. Don't get me wrong, at times the locals and the Russians in Sekala drive me potty and force me to retreat to the sanctory of the Esplanada.
Teek

Hi teekme,

I agree with you the Marina is great albeit a little expensive. The question is if and when the area around it becomes modernised. At the moment you have a lot of Egyptians and their businesses in that area and it may be a timely and costly exercise to make it better.

Compare that to the blank canvas at places like Sahl Hasheesh and the Esplanade/Intercontinental/Touristic area where it is a lot cheaper and easier to continue promoting ptrojects.

Regards

Westmids33

Status
Not open for further replies.