Where have you bought in Egypt and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WESTMIDS33

Banned
Both have plus points

Hi Guys,
Thanks.Why Palm Beach over El Andalous?Is El Andalous the better position near the Pier,and the shops?Would welcome you opinions on this.
Hi Speedster,

Both Palm Beach and El Andalous have good points and are centrally located in Sahl Hasheesh. Personally Palm Beach pips it.

Regards

Westmids33

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hi Guys,
Thanks.Why Palm Beach over El Andalous?Is El Andalous the better position near the Pier,and the shops?Would welcome you opinions on this.
point is Palm Beach piaza ibest location and almost finished and its realy looks amazing that you will buy and can go inside in the next day direct plus it will be the heart of the area as the shoping and parties area just beside it direct which still under construction please check attached pics for having clear idea about the palm beach piazza

Attachments

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
point is Palm Beach piaza ibest location and almost finished and its realy looks amazing that you will buy and can go inside in the next day direct plus it will be the heart of the area as the shoping and parties area just beside it direct which still under construction please check attached pics for having clear idea about the palm beach piazza
as you see from pics the place already finished which mean you can start renting it or using it that use your investment in the moment you buy it

Attachments

D

distant dreamer

We've purchased in El Andalous. I think the position is great, right next to the sunken city and the pier, which should look great as you look out at night, all lit up! I like the fact that you have a roof top pool also, with absolutely fabulous views, along with pools in the gardens. The apartments in El Andalous tend to come up a bit bigger than those of Palm Beach Piazza also.

I must admit I think Palm Beach Piazza is looking great now that its finished and some of the views from the apartments that overlook the Piazza and the bay towards El Andalous are to die for! In fact if we'd had a bit more cash available I would be very happy to purchase there also. The bonus is that these are ready and you can start using them almost immediately. Mind you I doubt you'd get much rent just yet as the surrounding area remains very much work in progress, but hopefully by the end of the year the shops of the Old Town will be open, the Piazza finished and tourists will start to appear.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Speedster the photo's say it all however, as distant dreamer says the apartments in El Andalous are a bit bigger but they are mostly two beds, whereas Palm Beach is mostly one beds which are left. Also El Andalous is mostly sold out, just a few Resales left and a few units further back.

B

behappy

Regency Beach

We went out Hurghada W/C 11/02 and reserved a 2 bed apartment on Regency Beach.
Reasons why? A bit of everything really - capital investement, hopefully a bit of rental, personal use and spend a bit more time out there when we're older.
Liked Regency Beach because it's frontline - not just a personal thing but in my experience (I've lived in Spain for 5 years),frontline is usually the one that sees the biggest gains and rental opportunities. Also the plans for the development look really nice - just hope the finished article lives up to the drawings!

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
We went out Hurghada W/C 11/02 and reserved a 2 bed apartment on Regency Beach.
Reasons why? A bit of everything really - capital investement, hopefully a bit of rental, personal use and spend a bit more time out there when we're older.
Liked Regency Beach because it's frontline - not just a personal thing but in my experience (I've lived in Spain for 5 years),frontline is usually the one that sees the biggest gains and rental opportunities. Also the plans for the development look really nice - just hope the finished article lives up to the drawings!
congratulation be happ wish all people will be happy like you

S

spider

Spider

:)I was wondering where people had bought in Egypt and on what development. What were your reasons for buying ie. lifestyle or investment.

All comments welcome.

Regards
RED
Anyone bought in Lotus (opposite shopping mall)?

Any comments re this complex would be welcome. Thanks.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Anyone bought in Lotus (opposite shopping mall)?

Any comments re this complex would be welcome. Thanks.
i think ots ok and good location good or bad depends on what reasons you will use it and what facilities ok for you

S

spider

Will use it a few times a year and probably rent out to friends. Suits our purpose to be walking distance for the promnade. Just wondering which beach we can use? Sinbad?

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Will use it a few times a year and probably rent out to friends. Suits our purpose to be walking distance for the promnade. Just wondering which beach we can use? Sinbad?
Developer should give you beach access with the project if not there is dream beach 3 GBP per person

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Where did you buy and why ?

I bought a 3 bed (now a fully loaded 5 bed plus maids house after i got carried away !) white villa in phase 5 at El Gouna in 2006. Ive been there many times since to monitor build progress on my villa and as Im involved in the new planned second golf course at Gouna to be called Ancient Sands Golf Resort which im having a lot of fun with. I love Gouna and whilst Ive visited Hurghada, Sahl and Soma etc I havent seen anything as charming as Gouna. I'm a golfer and I really like the golf course at Gouna which is very pretty and forgiving of my wayward tee shots.

L

Lsab

We're working towards a villa somewhere in Egypt just not sure where yet. So far we've just the one studio in Dubai and we've made a start in Hurghada. I have a friend who works in the International school in El Gouna - she loves the place too.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
We're working towards a villa somewhere in Egypt just not sure where yet. So far we've just the one studio in Dubai and we've made a start in Hurghada. I have a friend who works in the International school in El Gouna - she loves the place too.
Dear isab
if you looking for Villaso its up to your budget you can have in El Gouna, Mubarak 7, some beach front villas in Al Ahyaa between hurghada and el gouna all depends on your budget my friend

J

Jeremy Sturgess

we are considering moving from Cairo where my son is at BISC to Gouna on apermanent basis when the villa fully finished. Am interested to know your friends opinion on the school at Gouna as this will be a major consideration for us. Ive heard good things about it - whats your friends name and contact details. im there this weekend and would like to go around the school and check it out. would be good to have her frank opinion . Thanks

L

Lsab

we are considering moving from Cairo where my son is at BISC to Gouna on apermanent basis when the villa fully finished. Am interested to know your friends opinion on the school at Gouna as this will be a major consideration for us. Ive heard good things about it - whats your friends name and contact details. im there this weekend and would like to go around the school and check it out. would be good to have her frank opinion . Thanks
I've emailed her and will get back to you as soon as she gets back to me!

Last edited:
L

Lsab

I was suprised that you were up so early but temporarily forgot that you are in Egypt not the UK! I can't remember if you're 2 or 3 hours ahead of UK at the mo. We're 3 - until the end of the month of course.

J

Jeremy Sturgess

3 children under 8 !

The early bird catches the worm and with 3 young kids my days of lying in are over sadly. Have a nice day !

Jeremy

I was suprised that you were up so early but temporarily forgot that you are in Egypt not the UK! I can't remember if you're 2 or 3 hours ahead of UK at the mo. We're 3 - until the end of the month of course.

L

Lsab

I remember those days well - enjoy them while you can!

You have a good day too.

Status
Not open for further replies.