Where have you bought in Egypt and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redangel7861

Please don't use this thread to discuss specific developments

Hope this will work :)
Guy's,

Can you please not use this thread as an agents selling shop. This thread was set up specifically for other reasons...read the header.

Regards
Red

Last edited:
R

redangel7861

I've started this thread and realised I have not mentioned why and where I've purchased.

I've purchased on the Hania Beach development where I have reserved One bed apartments. I have purchased because of the great fontline beach location. This is strictly an investment purchase in Hurghada.

Regards
RED

L

Lsab

Junior sute in Regency Beach for investment only. Hoping to buy something else later this year. We're working our way up to somewhere for us to live when husband retires and a couple of properties for income.

P

philthecar

we have bought into oasis resort which will hopefully be completed in Dec 2008. 2 bedroom apt and inbetween el gouna and hurghada allowing us choice of quiet or noisy evenings and public beach opposite. We liked this development as not too big but has large swimming pool and now been told supermarket is being built next door. we have bought in the hope that we can eventually share our time between hurghada and the uk !

V

VICKIG

Mubarak 7 Villa -Nice quiet place you could have as a long term place to live.
Regency Towers - Investment

J

J4hurghada

Banned
I have 2 bed apartment in Oasis 1 and we love it, been out a few time's and can't wait to get back to my little dream home in the sun...............

J

johnwayne

Banned
we have also purchased in the oasis rsort. Always wanted a 'holiday' home abroad - but could never afford the high prices - can't wait - have just come back and it is looking great - too good to believe - especially the pools - as philthecar will testify to!!!!!

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Its a great project; great location, completely enclosed, 24 hour security, parking, close to the beach. What more could you want...

P

philthecar

hi john wayne so you did buy then ! Do you have any pics of the development keep us posted

Roger

Roger

We're purchasing (all being well) a 2 bed apartment on Hania beach. The reason is not yet certain!! At the moment I see it as an investment to upgrade in the same area and work towards something like a villa in El GOuna. That could all change and we may keep it or sell it on and pull out.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Good Luck

Dear all i hope you all happy with your purchase, if need any help in hurghad let me know

S

speedster

West Side Village

Hi,
Just found the forum.I have purchased a studio in West Side Village,because of the facilities and restaurants around it.Everythings a short walk.Visited last week and will be purchasing in Sahl Hasheesh also,thinking that this will be in El Andalous.

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Speedster

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your investment.

There is a ' sticky ' for intros so please feel free to add to it.

Please dont hesitate to ask if you have any ?? or queries.

Regards

Alison x

wemyss1960

wemyss1960

where and why? Sahl Hasheesh

Hi Speedster007,

welcome to the forum.

I have 4 apartments in Sahl Hasheesh.

Feel free to contact me if you need any pics or advice.

regards

Stuart

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Hi Speedster!

Welcome to the forum; glad to have you on board...

S

speedster

Where to buy

Hi Guys,
Thanks.Why Palm Beach over El Andalous?Is El Andalous the better position near the Pier,and the shops?Would welcome you opinions on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.