Where have you bought in Egypt and why

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wayne_harris

Hi Alison, The oldest of our 3 lads has started some of his GCSE's and my youngest daughter will be finishing her college course in june. So I would really love to come out in August with them. Otherwise will look at flights in the October holidays. Don't suppose there will be much difference though. We all just had a 3 week holiday in america, well october 2007, but it cost a fare bit, so recovering from that. We'll see anyway.

Take care Dawn -x-

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi Dawn - it certainly gets expensive when we bring the kids out when they are still in school. I will try to get out on my own next time but Amy aint having none of it LOL

StuandChelle

StuandChelle

Well,after viewing the Sierra Nabq Resort,we put down a reserve on apt 49b1.Upon leaving the SRE office,I remember thinking,oh no what have we let ourselves in for?
Anyhow we now realise we did the right thing,so now I will show you the result.
This is I think block 7,almost ready.We were shown inside by Khaled.

Our block..49b1 is middle left

Inside.being a plumber,I had to see how they did it.

View out of lounge window

Sunset over Sierra Nabq

I will put more pics up later if you want,
Many thanx for all your help in joining this forum.
regards
Stu

Last edited:
N

nualaf

Hi. Does anyone have any information on property prices in Port Ghalib? I am thinking of buying and Port Ghalib is close to the new airport and seems to have lots to do.
Also, what about the new Marsa Alam Beach Resort? The prices are affordable and the rental guarantee attractive? Is it a bit isolated and away from things which wouldn't be the situation in Port Ghalib? There seems to be resorts around it - Brayka Bay and the Marsa Alam ventura club? Would appreciate any news.

Nuala

queenie40something

queenie40something

Hi. Does anyone have any information on property prices in Port Ghalib? I am thinking of buying and Port Ghalib is close to the new airport and seems to have lots to do.
Also, what about the new Marsa Alam Beach Resort? The prices are affordable and the rental guarantee attractive? Is it a bit isolated and away from things which wouldn't be the situation in Port Ghalib? There seems to be resorts around it - Brayka Bay and the Marsa Alam ventura club? Would appreciate any news.

Nuala
Hi have you checked this thread http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/3647-properties-port-ghalib-marsa-alam.html

L

Lsab

Nuala
Morning Nuala - did you come to any decision about buying in Port Ghalib? I'd be interested to know if you bought there or if you decided on somewhere else.
It would also be interesting to hear from our new members too - where did you buy and what made you decide on your purchase. Be great to hear from you all.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Morning Nuala - did you come to any decision about buying in Port Ghalib? I'd be interested to know if you bought there or if you decided on somewhere else.
It would also be interesting to hear from our new members too - where did you buy and what made you decide on your purchase. Be great to hear from you all.
Point is there is oncompany sell this project and its exclusive

H

Huggy609

After looking at alot of possible investments in Egypt, I decided that Hurghuda was the right place for me to invest.

I have looked at alot of the developments there and after stressing my partner and I we came across West Side Village, from day one the development stood out for us, the facilites and prices were the best I had scene. So we decided to invest there and bought a one bedroom penthouse which we are more than happy with!

Has anyone else invested there? if so how are you finding the buying process

queenie40something

queenie40something

After looking at alot of possible investments in Egypt, I decided that Hurghuda was the right place for me to invest.

I have looked at alot of the developments there and after stressing my partner and I we came across West Side Village, from day one the development stood out for us, the facilites and prices were the best I had scene. So we decided to invest there and bought a one bedroom penthouse which we are more than happy with!

Hi Huggy and welcome to the forum where you will find lots of information on Egypt.
There is a thread on Westside Village here http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6414-west-side-village.html
There is also a thread about the legal process which you may find useful http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/6847-legal-procedures-purchase-property-egypt.html along with an introduction thread http://www.totallyproperty.com/egypt-property/5370-introductions.html
Any questions please feel free to ask.

Regards
Alison

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned

welcome on board hugy and congratulation for your purchase
regards
George

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gee69

Hello guyz...

Yes Huggy, incidentally quite a few things about West Side Village looked impressive, makin' me go back to it even after studying a few other developments...

One other development which looks quite similar and equally good id Hania Beach. And one negative to West Side Village as I feel could be the number of units... too large in comparison...

Gee

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
Hello guyz...

Yes Huggy, incidentally quite a few things about West Side Village looked impressive, makin' me go back to it even after studying a few other developments...

One other development which looks quite similar and equally good id Hania Beach. And one negative to West Side Village as I feel could be the number of units... too large in comparison...

Gee
Dear Gee
yes its big number but its realy big size of land for the development which makes it ok at the end

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
West Side will be a top quality development with first class finishing and a lot of facilities; those of you who have chosen West Side will not be disappointed. Hania too is good and at 700 GBP per m2 is still good value for a front line beach project this close to Hurghada.

S

samouf

Esplanada Apartments

which lotus we are talking about? or which area can you be morespecified?
you replied to my message regarding esplanada apts, unfortunately i deleted your response by mistake (i am new to this forum!). Can you please respond again so we can chat about esplanada apts. I know the project well and it is
gorgeous.

Peter Mitry

Peter Mitry

<B>Egypt Forum Founder Member</B>
Welcome to the forum Samouf; I am staying in the Esplanada apartments at the moment. They are very nice and the complex is right on its own private beach. The pools are great and there are plenty of sunbeds. There is also a great gymnasium on site with a sauna, jacuzzi & plunge pool. There is also a massage parlour.

realestatemart

realestatemart

Banned
you replied to my message regarding esplanada apts but unfortunately I deleted your response by mistake (I am new to this forum!) can you please respond again so that we can chat about esplanada. I know the project well and it is gorgeous.
Welcome on board Samouf, did we talked before about this issue? I see you are new here :) so you welcome

J

Jeremy Sturgess

Welcome to the forum Samouf; I am staying in the Esplanada apartments at the moment. They are very nice and the complex is right on its own private beach. The pools are great and there are plenty of sunbeds. There is also a great gymnasium on site with a sauna, jacuzzi & plunge pool. There is also a massage parlour.
Hi Peter . Whats the massage parlour like ! ?

BTW if you are here at present so am I. If you want to come up to Gouna for a coffee it would be good to meet you. PM me if youre free.

Yours

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.