WANTED Overseas investments

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Caribbean Star

bulbrok said:
Good question, but I don't think that in 5 years from now there will be death of available property in Bulgaria. For sure the prise will rise, the prognosis shows about 12% rise of the RE price in Bulgaria till the end of the year. So far it is cheap for foreigners, that's why the Brits, Irish, and other foreigners are interested.
Have you been to Bulgaria? I guess not, the sea side is beautifull, and the season is quite long, and this is some good reasons for investing there. Lots of cheap flights are available as well.
Many British pensioners for example, has moved to Bulgaria, to live in the villages, because it is cheap.
And acording to the international tourism, yes, there will be, Bulgaria has nice seaside and nice mountains, many resorts, which is good for all the seasons
I understand that Peter, but will you accommodate the American and Canadian tourist? probably not with cheap flights. Also, pensioners moving to Bulgaria isn't good news for an investor, is it?

E

entreprenuerchile

Hello!

I am a Canadian sharing the same interests as youself. I've been living in many countries around the world. Presently I'm settled in Chile. Anywhere in the world real estate has it's ups and downs. Depending on your financial capabilities there are many options. Travelling can give you a good idea where to invest and the economy.

U.S.A, Canada, England are venues that require a substantial amount of investment in comparisment to returns. In South America you can invest little and get a reasonable return. However, if you can invest large you can get substantial returns on your investment. Apart from that there are many tourists from all the world. Thus, investing in Apart Hotel, Apartments or Condominion and renting them out or a Business.

For myself those are my way to go.

R

rfaraon

entreprenuerchile said:
Hello!

I am a Canadian sharing the same interests as youself. I've been living in many countries around the world. Presently I'm settled in Chile. Anywhere in the world real estate has it's ups and downs. Depending on your financial capabilities there are many options. Travelling can give you a good idea where to invest and the economy.

U.S.A, Canada, England are venues that require a substantial amount of investment in comparisment to returns. In South America you can invest little and get a reasonable return. However, if you can invest large you can get substantial returns on your investment. Apart from that there are many tourists from all the world. Thus, investing in Apart Hotel, Apartments or Condominion and renting them out or a Business.

For myself those are my way to go.

Good day, Sir/Madam, maybe you have heard about pristine beaches in the philippines? or heard news about real estate boom already rising here? For your guidance, Philippines has a lot to offer all over the regions, I was wondering if you are interested in owning a Condominium unit here in Manila, which can be rented out to others for profit in return...In addition, you can also try out a vacation here in any location that you want, Palawan, Cebu or Bohol which are one of the main tourist destination spots here in the Philippines......
....I am a Filipino Citizen and I am engaged in real estate business. If you are interested, I can give you several proposals to choose from, just E-mail me so that I may give you information, pictures and other details.

Rechelle F. Dela Cruz
+63918-4476201
e-mail add: [email protected]

pjm

pjm

Hi there
I do believe in investment in Europe. One of the hot spots is Portugal the Algarve to be more direct, you have great value for money and great investment opportunities to get capital growth and fantastic rent ability all around. Good site to look at is vipalgarve.com
Best Regards

PRNIX said:
I am trader for a City Investment bank in London, and as myself and many of my colleagues have just had our bonuses, we are looking at overseas property investments. A good mate of mine works for a company based in spain and they do some overseas stuff and has told me to come on the forum. She has been pitching me on Morocco for ages and has said I should invest there. I fancy Egypt myself as I am a diver, but some colleagues are saying its not the best option. basically i want to know whats hot and whats not.

All advice welcome.

Thanks

Nixy

A

ar2ib

Hi Nixy, if you wish to consider Singapore I will be pleased to serve you. Thank you.

Regards
ar2ib

E

Elena Williams

Off Plans Developments in South Africa

Hi there,

If you are looking for a quick return on your capital - South Africa is one of the best opportunities. You have a chance to buy properties off plans at affordable price. We have a range of residential complexes due to be built for those who want double their investments in less then a year.
At the moment, the value of South African properties is growing and its been projected that in 2008 properties will reach twice its present value. By 2010 the projection of property vallue will still escalate.

For more information do not hesitate to contact us.

Elena Williams
Director

"Russian Immigrant"
P.O.Box 32603
Fichardt Park
Bloemfontein 9317
Free State
South Africa

Tel: +27 82 920 39 73
Fax: +27 86 612 14 94
E-mail: [email protected]

H

huntd

Distressed Spain

I have stock deals 70% below market value in Spain. The country will offer a large amount of bargains in the coming months and we are in contact with developers who need to sell quick to pay the banks back. As investors with we can move quick. The property we source is ideal for the local BTL market where there is a high demand for rental property.

Call me

Darren 07900 263267

F

forrerst1

Turkey

Have u thought of investing in turkey, its one of the only countrys were property is still affordable ,with Turkey expected to enter the eu by 2015 ,i bought a property only 18mths ago there and alreadry doubled in value, i recommend a company called european real estate ,european.com they are an english company which helps......

F

forrerst1

Turkey

Have u thought of investing in turkey, its one of the only countrys were property is still affordable ,with Turkey expected to enter the eu by 2015 ,i bought a property only 18mths ago there and alreadry doubled in value, i recommend a company called european real estate , european.com.tr they are an english company which helps......

Status
Not open for further replies.