Status
Not open for further replies.
O

opus

RE: Overseas investments wanted

Hi Nixy,
You should check this out:

KnightFrankGlobaLHpi

A very close friend of mine is already investing in Cyprus, (which has 14 dive sites btw),in particular Protaras, Pernera, Kapparis, on the east coast, very high demand from holidaymakers with a long season. April to October.

If you do your own website as my friend has for marketing, you can easily have 18 weeks of occupancy which covers mortgage payments, and projected growth is 15 to 20%

I'm going to be investing here soon, looking at either 2 bed apartments in complex with pool etc, or 3 bed villa with own pool.

The east coast of Cyprus looks really good to me, prices on the east coast are 20 to 30% lower when compared to similar properties on the west coast in Paphos, and the east coast is now starting to go through the same growth pattern that Paphos experienced a few years ago.

Plenty of mortgage options available with very favourable payments terms geared toward investors.

I'm dealing with a great finder in Cyprus; give me a message if you're interested.

I'm also doing my own research on Slovakia and Slovenia.

Opus

F

FH2

PRNIX said:
I am trader for a City Investment bank in London, and as myself and many of my colleagues have just had our bonuses, we are looking at overseas property investments. A good mate of mine works for a company based in spain and they do some overseas stuff and has told me to come on the forum. She has been pitching me on Morocco for ages and has said I should invest there. I fancy Egypt myself as I am a diver, but some colleagues are saying its not the best option. basically i want to know whats hot and whats not.

All advice welcome.

Thanks

Nixy
Hi Nixy,

We are a real estate company based in 6th October, Egypt, a suburb of Cairo. We would love to find you a great spot along the Red Sea, Alexandria or any other city that may best suit your needs. We guarantee one of the best quotes for non-Egyptians. Since our office is a mix of Egyptians and Non-Egyptians. We also have a resident lawyer to protect your rights as a Non-Egyptian. Please feel free to visit our website: Future Home 2000 and fill out our property application and we can find the property to fit your needs and price. Thanking you in advance.

Your sincerely,
Mohammed

Y

yatie74

PRNIX said:
I am trader for a City Investment bank in London, and as myself and many of my colleagues have just had our bonuses, we are looking at overseas property investments. A good mate of mine works for a company based in spain and they do some overseas stuff and has told me to come on the forum. She has been pitching me on Morocco for ages and has said I should invest there. I fancy Egypt myself as I am a diver, but some colleagues are saying its not the best option. basically i want to know whats hot and whats not.

All advice welcome.

Thanks

Nixy
hi

Have u heard bout Dubai property? To be honest..it's really worth it if u wanna have at least a double profit.Just to let u know about Downtown Dubai where it is worth it buying and for ur info the whole building of burj Dubai the tallest building in the world is sold out...

Please let me know if you are interested

good luck

D

Donny

Why not invest in Singapore? Singapore is setting up a new IR facility and its the time to invest in Singapore. Guess you read that recently a Thailand tycoon has bought the following properties in Singapore :

- 47 of the total 48 apartments at Suites @ Orchard area for $205 million or about $2,550 per square foot (psf);
- four level of Orchard Residences condo, which comprise 16 luxury apartments, for $135 million or around $3,600 psf; and
- the Intercontinental Hotel at Bugis Junction for about $250 million last year.

I am sure that the property will still be rising, and now is the best time to get hold of them.

Do email me and i can provide you with more info that you have doubts with. Open to anyone in the forum and I am glad to help with the property and exchange more ideas with anyone.

[email protected]

J

joelcere

How about the Phillippines?

Growth market, stable (for South-East Asian standards) and still undervalued. I am helping a friend market an eco-resort development in Palawan. I am happy to send you more infos if you are interested.

Joel

I

Investy

joelcere said:
Growth market, stable (for South-East Asian standards) and still undervalued. I am helping a friend market an eco-resort development in Palawan. I am happy to send you more infos if you are interested.

Joel

Joel I had 1/2 my honeymoon in Palawan. Im a property investor - Ive never seen anything in Palawan before so Im interested to hear now please.

F

FH2

Fun in the Sun

Hi Nixy,

We are a real estate company based in 6th October, Egypt, a suburb of Cairo. We would love to find you a great spot along the Red Sea, Alexandria or any other city that may best suit your needs. We guarantee one of the best quotes for non-Egyptians. Since our office is a mix of Egyptians and Non-Egyptians. We also have a resident lawyer to protect your rights as a Non-Egyptian. Please feel free to visit our website: futurehome2000 and fill out our property application and we can find the property to fit your needs and price.

On a personal note as an American I have found the investment potential in Egypt is astronomical. I have seen property double in value over a period of months. But I have also seen many Foreigners, like myself, paying inflated prices unlike their Egyptian counterparts. I hope to provide to others like myself the opportunity to get fair market value for all property here in Egypt.

I also bought some timeshare in Hurghada and the summers their are just totally awesome. When I went with the family I lived in either the pool or the beach. You can just imagine the tan I got after one week of this :). I also went scuba diving for the first time and it was an unforgetable experience. I am going again for the third time this summer. If you would like to see some of the photos of my scubs trip please feel free to request.

We currently have some listings for futurehome2000.com/apart/apart_alexandria.htm that may interest you but if not you can always fill out the application. Please feel free to ask any question with regards to real estate law in Egypt or related questions. Thanking you in advance. We hope to hear from you soon.

Your sincerely,
Mohammed
[email protected]

GringoBob

GringoBob

hi Nixy - I am a new guy around here but if it's diving and snorkeling you are into, there is no less than world class stuff along both coasts of Costa Rica CentroAmerica ;)

C

Costa Rica's Eco Paradise

Pura vida Gringo!

Pura vida! true.. beautifull diving in CR. I kind of miss it. Am in NY marketing my proyect. WHere are you "Bob"?
Keep in touch!

GringoBob said:
hi Nixy - I am a new guy around here but if it's diving and snorkeling you are into, there is no less than world class stuff along both coasts of Costa Rica CentroAmerica ;)

GringoBob

GringoBob

we live, work and play in La Tigra which is near La Fortuna and the most visited Volcano Arenal , but I know most of those land whores around the beaches too ;)

E

EasySpain

I DO NOT AGREE that SPAIN is a dead issue and NOT a good place to invest, I DO BELIEVE some areas are not worth putting money into but then that is the same everywhere.

And from experience the people that bitch and moan are the ones that tried to be clever, and do it all themselves.

If you wanted to trade the stockmarkets, would you not get help, seek a good broker and study for about 10 years............well you cant really study the immerging property markets for 10 years because it would be nearly over, so you should seek a good BROKER or AGENT...(and yes i am an agent)
BUT my clients have all MADE MONEY, because they listened and took the advice of an expert.
I am not into arguing and fighting, because if you dont want to invest in Spain then DONT.
But the point of my message is this, dont follow the sheep, get advice, get refferals, look at previous history, infrastucture, holiday support, historical government information, how stable HAS the country been.

GAURANTEED RENTAL...........OK easy the prices are loaded, simple, there IS NO SUCH THING when will people get this into there heads.

I sell INVESTMENTS with BANK GAURANTEES, BUILDING LICENCES, and I sell from only LICENCED REGISTERED COMPANIES.

I ALSO offer CASH BACK out of MY OWN POCKET.

OH and if you have seen in the newspapers about SPAINS property market that is crashing BLAH BLAH BLAH, its actually the STOCK MARKET and this is happening GLOBALY....anyway.......

Anybody that wants any HELP or ADVICE then let me know.

[email protected]

EasySpain

I

Investy

Spain - why buy in a market that has already boomed? Thats lazy investing and will likely lead to low inflation type returns so once you factor in the loss of interest on capital introduced, 6 months rental voids, fees etc it is unlikely to be worthwhile.

Better to always buy in a newly rising market as long as you do your due dilligence. Just offered on a block of 6 flats for a total of 24000 euros in Berlin, but missed out. The IMF say this is the most undervalued western democracy property in the world. No wonder all the big city funds are here.

E

EasySpain

LAZY::::::::::::::::OK i am now laughing my arse off.

And when you have finished with your crystal ball can I borrow it?

And rentals I would agree with 100%, but then again I never said you should buy keep and rent, that would be a mugs game in Spain.

But sorry I am not interested in Educating people that are after the GAMBLE of unchartered immerging markets, YES the old 70% ROI in spain is well and gone, But MY investors are getting 15% to 25% ROI.............

And for the record, I have been studying the immerging markets for about 18months now, and yes I would have made money but also lost, I will in about 12months time be dealing in these markets but I havent finished researching the countries I am interested in......

Germany / Poland / Cape Verdi / Dubai / Bulgaria / Slovakia and several others I would rather not say at present.

Well we all have our own way, Good luck with yours.

Cheers

S

Sasha

Hi, I agree with your friends, egypt is not ideal. I am a doctor in the UK and overseas investor. I have invested in Spain and Cyprus. Cyprus is ideal for you and your buddies, especially if you are into egypt, as egypt is a boat ride away!

The property market in cyprus is booming. Be careful though, many real estate agents bung hidden fees in right at the end!

I purchased an off plan property in Limassol 2 years ago, and made 30% on it as soon as it was built. I sold it and got a bigger villa. I started out living there for six months and renting it out while I was in the UK. Its been amazing. I am now buying more property there.

I cant recommend D.Zavos gruop highly enough. They are highly professional and are not pushy. They can tailor make a property for you, you can buy off plan or existing property, both old and new. Every property comes with investment,purchasing and rental options. The best one there is a woman called Julie, she is an English Cypriot, born and bred in the UK. She is forward thinking and will get the job done. Look out for many of the agents as most of them work on commission, they tend to suck you in a bit and you end up spending more than you want to. This woman doesnt earn comission so you know at the end of the day, what ever she is selling you is in YOUR interest not hers.

Her email is [email protected]

If you speak with her please tell her that Sasha Alders says hello! Also, look into transport to egypt from Cyprus, youll be suprised its not far away at all.

Good Luck
Sasha

A

alison9071

hi i live and work in egypt on the red sea hurghada check out a place in the sun they did a comparrision on the benefits of morroco against the red sea and egypt came out on top there is so much in egypt for and investopr to think about as a holiday destination you not only have 365 days of sunshine possibly some of the best diving in the world but also all the history with the pyramids and temples i live in hurghada and it takes only 30 mins to fly to cairo for the pyramids for only £20 you can fly return on a daily basis it is the same for luxor ,hurghada has shal haseesh elgouna and an amazing night life with ministry of sound and newly opened head khandi so for the young holiday market there is a lot to offer but also to rent or sell to families there are 2 hure aqua parks desert safaris boat trips { i could go on and on }
the egyptian goverment have invested billions and prices are expected to double in the next 2 years as morgages become more available
there are beach front apartment at 100 sq. meteres for as little as 50k and this is a 5 star resort with a diving centre on site and 5 star hotel and for city there are apartments in the main touristic centre in a 5 star resort for £30k you will get 100sq. meters 2 bed 2 bathroom finished with marble bathrooms granite kitchens internet satelite tv. heated swimming pools and you rental return could be from 400 euros per week for city and 500 euros for beach and flying time form the uk is 5 hours with both resorts only 20 mins from the airport if you would like any more info or are thinking of visiting hurghada let me know and i can give you info on the best places to stay etc.. thank alison

L

Louise

Hi,

I hear that a good place to invest at the minute is in Ronda Spain. It is a village close to the coast, but typically spanish. They are starting building golf courses and much more! At the moment the properties are at a very good price! I was over there a few months ago and there were some really lovely and cheap properties. I went in to see a girl who was English and worked in an estate agent. Her number is 0034 661 31 81 60. She really helped me and i am very happy with the property we bought.

P

prolan

Investment in Morocco

Hi Nixy

I checked your post on totallyproperty.com, we have an investment opportunity that might be of interest to you. Latest calculations on a tier 1 investment give us return rates at 190% over a 24 months cycle.

Contact me for fuerther details,

Kind Regards,
Christian Suriano

Prolan-invest

to see the exact plot.

Contact me for further details,

Kind Regards,
Christian

Prolan-invest

Last edited by a moderator:
I

infoberlin

Hi
Rules of thumb:
Avoid those "weirdoo" places which are too distant from Western culture
Avoid leasehold
Avoid rental pools (they take the largest part of your yield and if they go bust - which they do - you are really stuck)
In my opinion, Berlin is the bet because of good prospects of capital appreciation and good rental yield.

Thanks and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Investy

Berlin - yes I agree a good safe bet as Im continuing to invest there but there are drawbacks. Tradesman cost the Earth. Buracracy is bewildering. Long term tenants might mean when you come to exit in 10 years your market is restricted (price may have trebled but rent still low so new investors get a shite yield).

'Wierdoo places' - I love them to. Morocco wins hands down as its the same flight time as Spain, long season (12 months in the facility laden Plan Azure Government resorts) and the Plan Azure resorts have no comparible in Turkey, Bulgaria, Portugal etc (to be comparable the resort must have a giant cutting edge marina on site not down the road, a giant SANDY beach again on site not down the road, on site 3+ golf courses, immense sports complexes - not just a little gym etc etc)

W

Whistler

I have apartments on sale in Bodrum / Turkey. Excellent place to live actually. Many many british people live. My apartments are on sale on different comissioners for about 60.000 pounds depending on the placement. But if you buy all of them at once i can sell them between 45000-50000 pounds and this is really a good investment. 24 out of 51 apartments has been sold to british people and the others are still on sale you can contact me at [email protected] or my cell phone +905544021789

Status
Not open for further replies.